Could he beat OPM?

Could he beat OPM?

No, but Whis and Vados could.

Hakai

Anyday, anytime.

Why would he want to fight nu-metal one hit wonders? They want to die anyway.

He beat goku pretty easy

How great is this character?

Unironically the best Dragon Ball character since Piccolo.

He's great. I actually hated him in Battle of the Gods. Grew to like him in Super. I don't watch much anime so I prefer DB dubbed, but Beerus' English voice actor is bad. Whis too. Their Japanese counterparts are great.

He truly is great

Though I predict they will kill him off to make the next big bad look unbeatable.

>next big bad

I thought the only arc left was the inter-universe tournament arc

The point of one punch man is that he can already beat anyone with little to no effort, making fun of shounen anime like DBZ/S.

>Beerus' English voice actor is bad. Whis too
How dare you hate on based Ian Sinclair

Technically no because OPM is a literal intentional Gary Stu. OPM in his universe is written to be the strongest that exists period, so it depends on which universe rules you are playing by.
Beerus is a pretty good character though on an unrelated note, not Whis tier but definitely up there.

Beerus and Whis are a package deal. There's no point in judging them individually.

no thats the point

I don't think OPM has ever destroyed a planet though, and DBZ has been at that powerlevel since fucking Namek

During Cell Saga, they thought Goku might accidentally blow up the Earth by shooting down (he aimed away at the last second)

And things only spiral up from there.

He could beat opium but not meth, just look at him.

Saitama never tried to destroy a planet though.

This. As long as he can cast it at a distance, and knows what he wants to hit, his opponents are fucked no matter what.

Also this thread would be great on Sup Forums. I'll be sad to see it go.

If people watched or paid attention to OPM they'd realize Saitama is a god because the general power levels are lower in OPM than other traditional shounen. Jinchuriki madara would obliterate Saitama, Aizen would obliterate Saitama, Beerus would definitely obliterate Saitama

Borus effortlessly destroyed planets and Saitama didn't even try against him.

Beerus can supposedly cast magic to vaporize people stronger than he is. Being a Gary Stu can't counter that.

If people paid attention to the themes of OPM they'd realize that the point of the manga is that no one can ever even compete with Saitama.

>Borus
>Beerus
Really makes me think

Beerus and Whis are amazing characters that are a great addition to the cast

considering how static the Dragon Ball gang has been for the past 20 years it's a miracle they're pretty unanimously liked by the fans

Definitely no

>tfw goten will never be anything more than a fusion battery

Also, why didn't they just give future trunks SSB when he came back?. I mean shit they had 6 saiyans with him.

Probably the same reason they didn't do it for Vegeta, even though Vegeta specifically said he wanted dibs next. Or even Gohan.

It is implied that the no. 1 of the hero association is similar to OPM. Has the same comically homemade superhero costume in the few times you see his silhouette and says the same tagline as him.

Vegeta got BLUEd after the movie. Surely going back to fight zamasu it would have been better having trunks at full power too instead of whatever the fuck he got.

Will we ever get a genuine horror in the DB universe like Imperfect Cell?

That shit was unexpected when he came about.

Probably, Boros would have beat Saitama if he wasnt a retard and kicked him directly at the moon instead of anywhere else in space

Technically yes because he has a power that just deletes people.

but if Saitama punches him he'll defeat beerus. That's his power.

DB villains are fucking garbage

Lets figure out a way to make Buu stronger while staying ethical.

The only thing I can think of is getting a villain like Cell and having Buu absorb it and then expelling the evil and killing it.

But no clue how that'd work really. But I don't believe the crew would bother having a strong enemy and hatch a scheme to lvl up Buu.

Yes.