Does she have autism?

Does she have autism?
Is she getting paid off by RedLetterMedia to hate Rogue One?

youtube.com/watch?v=P3gf6qyAHOw

Why do Redditors feel the need to spam the board with this garbage?

What makes you think I'm from reddit? Even if I was why is that bad?

1) reddit is a cool site - I'm the admin of /r/makeupaddiction

2) I don't see what le reddit has to do with this thread

3) You seem like the kind of dweeb who posts on Sup Forums, LOL

that's exactly what a redditor would say

Another fucking thread, Jenny?

This is EXACTLY what a redditor would say.

Are you implying I'm Jenny?

I wish I was Jenny :(

This is Jenny's board, fuccboi. Deal with it.

Reddit pls

Even a qt can be wrong sometimes, it's ok. She's still a qt.

she seems like she would be a good lay. but might also be fucking insane enough to cut off your dick while you sleep.

Stop Jennyfu is not for sexy

>mfw I checked my phone this afternoon and this was at the top of my recommended videos even though I have never watched her before.

I immediately clicked the dislike button, does that mean I will never have her show up on my phone again?

We need more Jenny threads tbqh.

i want to fuckin BONE JENNY!

I just want more angry redditors to stop shilling RLM here. Jenny seems to really make them mad so I love Jenny.

couldn't agree more senpai

>redditors

I fell asleep 3 times during this movie.

It was a fucking snorefest unless you go into it already convinced that you're going to like it. I'm over-critical by nature and I would love to be someone that can just enjoy things when they're pure shallow entertainment, but I can't. It annoys me that people try to make this movie out to be more than a plastic Disney shell of a Star Wars film.

She's right.

Can't handle the bantz

I think you all have autism you fucking faggot

>24 mins

I might as well just watch the movie

It was a pretty boring movie, desu

The only thing I hear people praising Rogue One for is the Vader scene and the space battle near the end. In other words, it's good because lightsabers, space ships shooting at each other, AT-ATs, and Vader. That's it.

But then you won't get to hear Based Jenny's opinion! Whatever you do, make sure you watch her videos!

>ywn fuck Jenny while she autisticly critiques Star Wars movies

Rogue One wasn't very good. The last act is very solid, the rest is really disappointing.

Jenny is cute, but I watched a few of her videos and she's not particularly entertaining compared to other Youtubers. She's qt though, and if she really has autism then she's even cuter.

And no I'm not a RLM shill. Revenge of the Sith is kino and the best Star Wars film by a wide margin.

I will allow this lewd.

JENNY IS SOOOOOOO CUTE

Why do girls pretend to like Star Wars?

Really, really average/10

rëddit must suck since they are always posting here

>nobody taking the bait

stop fucking shilling this ugly bitch's unfunny videos.

Seconded.

She does come off a bit autistic. I wouldn't be surprised if she is on the spectrum.

Third

>Shilling
>Ugly
>Bitch
>Unfunny

people liked rogue one? wtf

i find her vids pretty funny and pretty much what everyone talks about when leaving the theater or with their friends

Does anyone think she was more endearing when her camera was a piece of crap?

when she got the HD cam her videos lost that amateur teenage girl in her room vibe

I agree.

stop shilling this ugly bitch's unfunny videos.

she's the next amy schumer you watch your mouth you filthy mra

>I'm n-not from there
>b-but if I was what would be wrong w-with that

Go back already, you're not some cool dude for posting on the scary anime forum.

>the only parts that are good are the ones that absolutely ape the old stuff from the old films that just presented them as natural and cool rather than "omg look it's the guy from the movie remember?"

I prefer the new production values desu. But in saying that, I can't imagine seeing an older vid like her BB8 collection in anything but drab colour with shitty camera noise.

I've been on Sup Forums since 2009 and reddit since 2012

Talk about eye candy

Charmander Jenny is one of the best Jennys.

>she picked best starter mon
Is she the perfect woman?

She looks kind of like my ex, who also made youtube videos and liked nerdy stuff, and she loved Bulbasaur and had dozens of Bulbasaur plushies and a Bulbasaur shirt.

Thanks for ruining my night, user.

>she picked best starter mon

wow i didnt think she could fit that in there o__o

Post her vids senpai :)

holy fuck this video was boring

it needs more quick cuts and terrible unfunny """""ironic""""" jokes (like redditlettermedia) to be entertaining

post an original never-before-seen screencap of a thread from 2009 and 2012

Go back to rëddit

You probably wouldn't like her. Her voice can be annoying.

Did you guys like rogue one? I kinda disliked it.

I'd use the force on her if you get what I'm saying.

mike controls a seedy network of youtubers that must follow his lead or pay the price. its all clear if you read between the lines. i for one will not stand for this oppression of jenny any longer.
mike must be stopped!

clever girl

GREAT ASS THO

probably. This was suggested to me after watching RLM.

I was bored at work and liked her R.O. review so I dug into her catalog..shes into MLP.

dropped.

>Is she getting paid off by RedLetterMedia
Listen to yourself.