Chris Stuckmann General

Welcome to the Chris Stuckmann General!

In this general we discuss the timeless videos of Chris Stuckmann, as well as His opinions and His views on films of the now, our favourite Chris Stuckmann reviews, and His recent reviews, of which the last two are His yearly wrap-up for 2016, His picks for best, and worst film.

Recent Videos:
Chris Stuckmann's Best of 2016:
youtube.com/watch?v=KveyY_GOKA0

Chris Stuckmann's Worst of 2016:
youtube.com/watch?v=esF9SfGi6AE

Chris Stuckmann on the nostalgia critic:
youtube.com/watch?v=X3YcLBavS9E&t=1437s

Today's topic:
Chris Stuckmann's picks for the oscars, what are they do you think? Could they be synonymous with His pick for the best films of 2016? Discuss what you think Chris Stuckmann's picks for the oscar's is going to be. No doubt he will be on the money.

Today's subtopic:
Chris Stuckmann's recent collaboration with the nostalgia critic. Doesn't He act completely amiable and friendly? Wouldn't you like Him as your friend? I know I would! This video is just a testament to what an all around stand-up guy Christ Stuckmann is! Would you like to see more collaborations with other youtubers? If so, who would you like to see Chris Stuckmann collaborate with?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8qse8LJmPV8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

im new to this board, i mostly browse Sup Forums, why does everybody think he sucks

if dubs, Stuckman threads are banned from this board forever

Chris go to sleep.

Chris Stuckmann does not suck. Chris Stuckmann is one of THE best youtubers currently producing ground breaking and fresh new content.

>See a nigger pull the trigger

- Stuckman

rollin

I just found out this guy's reviews count for part of the critic's score on Rotten Tomatoes. Why is he considered important while RLM isn't?

TELL

THAT

TO

ZOD'S

SNAPPED

Please leave Chris.

>Sup Forums

nothing i like more than a piping hot hot chocolate, getting cozy in my futon and binging the latest Stuckman reviews. This guy seriously knows his stuff.

ive seen this dudes face on Sup Forums for months but its only now ive realised it isnt a young ben affleck

You're right, He's more handsome than affleck

they both have huge dopey potato faces.

I really don't understand why he got so mad at RLM over a joke

It was reaaaally weird to be so mad over something so litlle

More like Chris KEKmann

ZOD'S

He looks like Norm MacDonald fucked Paul Rudd

What was it?

And this guy is a fucking child, honestly, watch the making of that nostalgia critic episode and the guy's a fucking manchild. Not to mention his whole damage control over the BvS rewrite was literally "I wrote it in 5 minutes! I was super tired and preoccupied when I did it! It's all your guys fault!"

Which joke?

>guys I totally have written scripts that hollywood execs are considering making films of really! My BvS rewrite was a joke hahahaha...

top kek

youtube.com/watch?v=8qse8LJmPV8

He looks like the kind of guy that likes a good strap on. No doubt his wife wears the pants in that relationship.

>adult braces

Well she's an ugly tranny so she doesn't need one

I was thinking more of an ugly SJW with her dyed hair and part shaped frame