Can we discuss Ariel Pink?

Tell me everything you know about him.

He's a glorified cover artist who belongs in a shitty pub on friday nights

he said as much himself

Friend of a friend saw him snorting lines of coke at a hamburger records party with a bunch of underage girls and 30-somethings. That’s some darkness.

His sister is fucking hot.

Is he actually a manlet or no? Some user said he was like 5'4 but when I look at his live performances he doesn't look noticeably short

he says he's 5'4 in one of his songs, when i saw him live he looked about that height desu. he put on a killer show and everyone loved him so he might as well be 6'1

He's doing the Devil's work

is he gay

Is your dad?

my mom divorced him because she thought he was but i don't think he is

pics?

So?

not funny lol

what would your tracklist for greatest "hits" album look like?

it already exists it's called The Doldrums

I think he's more like 5'5" - 5'7" but he's definitely short

He looks about 5'6" to me I dunno if he's as short as 5'4 since his band members are average height dudes I think

2 disc that seperates his lofi from hifi stuff

You could fill a disc of greatest hits with the lofi stuff. The hifi stuff though? Probably not.

I have like 5 burned CDs worth of ariel pink's music, both hi-fi and lo-fi

and these are just my favorite songs

jewish

How Jewish is he really?

He looks Germanic, he looks completely white, his dad is a Mexican Jew apparently (Although his dad has blue eyes, so maybe he's not the mestizo type of Mexican.)

His mom, as far as I know, is a blonde, English or Germanic white lady. She has the "Can I speak to the manager haircut". As far as I know she's 100% white, non-jew.

So is /ourguy/ really jewish? Or only partially?

Actually, Judaism is inherited through the mother, so he's technically not a Jew.

He's based as fuck. Dude literally sings about a "Tinseltown tranny" in the chorus of the titular track to an album released in 2017 and received critical acclaim for it. He called Grimes "stupid and retarded". There's even this video of him I saw a while back going on about a race war and Jews (he's Jewish fyi). He makes out with his audience. He attacked his girlfriend on stage. He's been rumored to fuck underage groupies. He's done so many scummy things and gotten away with it without a scratch.
That's what happens when you make great music and are fully unapologetic about your actions.

That's what happens when you are Jewish*

fixed that for you

he's protected

i too enjoy idolizing horrible people

>There's even this video of him I saw a while back going on about a race war and Jews (he's Jewish fyi).

Link? I've never seen this.

>rumored to fuck underage groupies
why the fuck is this based?

Yep. Nothing that Ariel has done so far has crossed the line of what I'm not able to look past. The closest that I came to is when the news came out about him attacking his girlfriend but she's the one who came to his defense on social media. His shitty behavior is and has always been part of his appeal. He's the last true punk type, that does actually edgy and grimy and gross things and gets away with it.

He didn't attack her, they were being flirty and on top of each other or something IIRC, like play wrestling. I've never seen a video on it though.

Ariel Pink claimed to do cocaine in high school during some horror movie.

He also wore Freddy Krueger's glove, on the set of Freddy 4, because his dad did surgery on one of the crew members.

He's not really a scumbag, he's just like Sup Forums-lite. He holds really contradicting opinions, switching from radical liberalism to conservatism.

He's like a huge contrarian.

IM LEAVING ON A TRAIN TODAAAY

YEAH THATS WHAT I'D LIKE TO SAAAY