Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=muOTBsx0dIk
youtube.com/watch?v=Vq6EeUfOLb4
youtube.com/watch?v=0yJVTlMbeMg
youtube.com/watch?v=FvpWJKRPadk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he got BLACKED

Guessing his fears got the better of him

why did he do what? Put out 45 minutes of new stand up twice a week for years and call it a podcast? Im not sure

he likes big butts and he cannot lie

Someone told me recently he had gotten rid of his pitbull and I was really excited for the guy before I found out they met his dog and not his wife.

why are you so mad at black people

>havent listened in over 6 months
>need something to listen to at the gym
>20 min of advertising with occasional jokes
>more nia and she gets angry whenever burr makes a joke towards women/gays/minorities
did i listen to a shitty one or is he always like this?

>I don't want a baby, Nia
>HOL UP U SAYIN' U DONT WANT A NIGLET
>Yes for a few reasons.
>NAME ONE NIGGUH
>Well for one I-
>YOU NEED TO GET RID O' DAT DOG THATS WHATS UP
>Get rid of my dog? What the hell do-
>SHUT YO BITCH ASS UP
>Yes dear.

>le no longer edgy pitbull slaughtering man
Women man. Not even once. Nia has forbidden him from drinking and smoking now that they're pregnant. Soon he'll be nothing but an empty husk.

Reminder that the family that got his dog got mauled

fucking florida

remember anons, pitbulls are actually the safest and best dog for people considering a family

>putting sweaters on a fucking dog
#1 cause of getting attacked by your dog: treat it like a human

podcasts are 30 to 60 minutes with about 5 to 10 minutes of advertising and Nia is in about 1/3 of them at this point. I preferred when she wasnt around

I'm not angry at them user, I'm just disappointed in every aspect of their culture from their crime statistics all the way down to their lack of contribution to culture, art, philosophy.

Black people are like a retarded child that has just shit themselves. It's pointless to be angry at a retarded child, you just want them to go away so life can be a bit more bearable for everyone else.

Does that make sense?

>lives in LA
>his dog ends up in FL
how was the still standing after getting stabbed tazed and tranqualized let alone shot

i swear his reading is so bad that it seems like 20, doesnt nia have shit to do all day?

He cucked himself

She's a kept woman she doesn't do shit but beg Bill to get her auditions for acting roles. She's in some Netflix series according to a recent podcast. Scale money for a few days work now and then at least.

because he's not even to intelligent for molymeme
youtube.com/watch?v=muOTBsx0dIk

you do seem to know a lot about retarded children. do you work from home?

What I really like about you user, is your ability to only bring cold hard facts and statistics to back up your position and prove your points. =^)

This was fucking great.

Not the guy you responded to but you do sound slightly obsessed with negros user. Did a nigger fuck your high school crush or something?

>Makes his living doing stand-up about overbearing women in relationships and their ridiculous demands, and about how awesome his dog is
>Gives up his dog to appeal to the overbearing woman that he's in a relationship with
>Swaps out a loving dog for the potential of an interracial child
Jesus Bill, that's fucking brutal

He got rid of the dog for its own sake

You'll understand when you're older user. Do some research on the matter. In the meantime, just watch your back and don't relax around blacks. You'll regret it if you do. Be safe out there user. God bless.

It is funny and a bit sad, but do you think a good natured woman would want him?

Of course, this is just based on the persona he puts out there. But he belongs with a cunt. He is a bit of a cunt. Funny as hell.

Have you ever actually talked to a black person before?

10/10 bait

Not him, but

>dude you should meet my pot dealer he's really cool and chill and that's just what it is
Meanwhile
>One of the most violent years in Chicago history ended with a sobering tally: 762 homicides

If you wanna argue it's not a genetic thing, you'll probably have an easy argument. But to say that American blacks are no more dangerous and violent than American whites is wrong. It's politically correct, but it's wrong.

Seems always to be more of a poverty thing overall, yeah there are a lot of black criminals but they always live in incredibly poor areas. Crime just pays better.

He got rid of his dog? Dose he ever talk about this in his podcast? if so where?

Actually poverty has almost no effect on white/black crime statistics. Appalachian whites are the poorest people in the country and have the same crime statistics as the wealthiest blacks.

delet this

didn't we already figure this out?
black culture is amazing for tales of growing up in porverty and "hustling" and making it finally as a rapper or actor or comedian, but it sucks dick for the majority of economic progression for example going to school and getting a degree and a higher paying job. Black kids who grow up in white culture, not just money but literally white culture, are the same as the rest of us

I don't know dude. I think you haven't seen alot of it first hand. Especially in th whole culture/arts thing. Some of the best top tier stuff in art/music/literature is made by black artists. (Mostly men imo but sheboons still keep pace with most white girls at least) sure a vast majority of them are fucked up but you're being too judgemental. I know making excuses for them doesn't fix anything but... they do for the most part grow up with a deck stacked against them. How would anyone turn out if they were raised by scared, ignorant, abused, alcoholics, trash? Not to invoke the king cuck but people act like slavery was a long time ago but it wasn't and its not like everything has been peachy since then. Remember that a 40 year old black man was raised by people who grew up in a society who were treated as inferior institutionally, that were actually refused oppourtunity to better themselves because of thier race and that has an effect on them and they have an effect on their children. Sure there are examples of people who broke the trend and made a difference but most won't and that applies to every race. After all if you were raised by the trailer park boys what are the odds you'll end up a loser? Just apply that same logic to 90% of black people and you'll see why they are so degenerate. I think moat people arent actually racist. If they meet an intellegent, funny, friendly, black man (they exist) they will befome friends but because of the Its all about potential and black people have it. it will just take time for them to catch up is all.

Both sides can pull out all the numbers they want.

Here's the thing. What happened when it was shown that a black teen tried busting a "white" man's head open and got shot in self defense? Blacks, including our president, supported him. What happened when it was shown that a black teen tried taking a gun from a cop and got shot in self defense? Blacks supported him.

Violence is tolerated in the black community, all the way up the the whitest black man in America, Barack Obama. It's to be expected, and that's the president's own opinion.

Slavery was the best thing to ever happen to blacks in America. Take a brief look at how truly HORRIFYING Africa is across the entire continent, and the opportunities and life blacks have in America and then ask yourself whether a couple generations of slavery wasn't worth it.

I'm Irish. We were treated very similarly when we first got here. Now we've assimilated and are making contributions to the world just like everyone else, and we're grateful for this country even if we were treated like shit since we got here because we proved our worth once we got here.

>owning a coondog

Its not so much about money or culture or society as it is HOW they grew up.

Niggers don't fall far from the tree.

Kindof like indians in canada i suppose. Mentally and physically abused them for centuries, locked them up with all the other ptsd motherfuckers, gave them just enough money for kraft dinner and whiskey and we wonder why they still have so many problems.

>I'm Irish
fucking gross just go back already and beat your ugly wife with your shillelagh

What did I miss what did he do?

gave away his pitbull because he plans on having a kid

I only eat potatoes.

Does he ever talk about this in his podcast?

Irish people were different. They were never actual subhuman property. And they were white. Once the accent is gone how could you even tell. You guys also had a president when black people still were actual slaves. It was illegal for them to learn how to read ffs. How you could say it is the same is beyond me. And even then it hasn't been peachy keen in the irish community. Irish mob? Go down to south boston and tell me irish people don't have social problems.

Face it you don't have a good argument. Things are more complicated than black people=baf.

that's how I describe going down on Irish broads too

youtube.com/watch?v=Vq6EeUfOLb4

In my opinion he did the right thing by not risking his kid's safety but of course people are calling him pussy whipped for doing it.

>Don't blow it
>Keep it simple
>Count your money
Oh, Billy.

Awesome man thanks. Sucks but it was the right thing to do

Yes he said it was because he had issues with the dog bwing aggressive with children in the past and even if it loved his kid he couldn't trust it with his kids friends. ( both he and joe have talked about knowing people who have had parents get litigious about dogs and thier kids). Kids have friends and you can't vet the kids friends parents. I'm a parent and i can tell you that this can be a real problem when your kid makes friends with someone whose parents are pos.

Moral of the story: Stay away from pitbulls, get a Golden Retriever, they're the friendliest dogs out there

my retreiver tries to rape my brother in front of me to express dominance over him and convey that he is my right hand man, not my brother

At least blacks were called what they were, slaves. Irish slaves got a bullshit label like indentured servants or something

Did it work?

jej

Retrievers can be bad too. People like to pretend that its all training but you will have to work to turn a working/fighting dog into a house pet. Like it or not retrievers are working dogs that require lots of obediance training and excercise to be happy, healthy and well adjusted.

yes. my dog now eats at the dinner table and my brother eats from his bowl

Difference being indentured servants had rights, were considered people, were paid, had futures, could choose to leave if they really wanted to, were allowed freedom of speech, religion, could read, becamse servants by choice and weren't bred so their children could be sold off as soon as they hit 5.

You are the sjw of white guys. You can't admit there is any nuance in this situation and are just trolling at this point.

Indentured Servants were the rental cars of slavery. In many cases they had it worse.

Most if not all modern music genres were started from black musicians

he's been bitching about his smoking and drinking for years

is this actually a thing that happens
that's terrible

yes. it was mildly amusing at first, but then my dog actually came on my brother's shorts and i saw his entire red rocket which was way bigger than i anticipated and i couldn't look at either of them for a week

Not true dude... where do you get this information? Its super innaccurate.

Indentured servatude was a legal contract in which one person agreed to preform certain tasks to a predefined standard for a pre set period of time in exchange for certain services with a large lump sum payout at the end. It was a way for young poor men to aquire enough money to become freeholders later in life while hopefully learning skills neccessary to be successful in the same field. It was an offshoot of trade apprenticeship geared towards commercial agriculture.

Dumb ass.

le x culture has produced nothing meme

So you're a canada cuck, no wonder you defend BBC so much.

>Certain Dogs can be genetically predisposed to violence
>Certain People cannot

Really doodles the noodles

now you choose
brother or dog

He's an entertainer.

He doesn't believe 85% of the shit he babbles.

>they're pregnant
>>>>>"they"

spot on. fuck molyneux, look up "one dollar molyneux" on youtube

Why? Because we have no black people?

We had 3 in my home town. They were all cool and i am friends with 2 of them. The other i don't know that well but he seems alright. Indians are canadas black people and it makes sense why they are so fucked up. Burgers just cant admit what they did wrong. Idk why? Maybe because you are scared if you do, you wiol have to do something about violence, poverty and illiteracy in your faggotty cunttree.

You're a fucking virgin loser. Don't act like you're not a waste of oxygen yourself. I'm sure your family wish you would go into the forest and hang yourself. Sup Forums is a safe place for the worst of the gene pool to congregate and anonymously act contrarian to make themselves feel better about their failures at life. Get a grip. Fix yourself or kill yourself. Man up you little bitch. Going to fuck my gf now, so don't bother responding.

because they rob, steal, and kill

>t. Skinny faggot who loves anime and lives with his parents

Would just like to add that statisticly there are more illiterate people in american prison then black people. Maybe factor that in and do something about it than blame an entire race of people.

I live in upper darby PA by myself in a shitty apartment. Come stop by if you love diversity so much

>and shills MDE threads whenever possible

> pit bull named scarface

Euthanize this trash immediately

All modern genres are shit

>being a bigger cuck than louis ck

>Successful stand-up comedian
>Plays the drums
>Can fly a heli
>Getting shredded

He's more accomplished than 100% of this board

At least I didn't throw my bloodline into a diahrea filled toilet

and he threw it all away for that negress

White music: youtube.com/watch?v=0yJVTlMbeMg [Open]

Nigger "music": youtube.com/watch?v=FvpWJKRPadk [Open]

Don't you two belong somewhere else?

>>Sup Forums

Don't you belong somewhere else?
>>reddit

BECAUSE HE'S A CUCК

I bet you take credit for the accomplishments of other whites in history lmao

Bill got suckered by a combination of his fear of dying alone and Nia's deceptive charm. Nia's father managed a comedy club and Nia worked there as a greenroom and hospitality assistant. Nia's father groomed her to be a kissass, and Nia would try to latch on to any big name comedians who happened to be at the club. There are some stories that get brought up when groups of comedians are reminiscing, stories involving Nia. Three different comedians, who were opening for the superstars that Nia tried to latch onto, all witnessed Nia's advances either get outright rejected or coldly ignored. And according to them, Nia was REALLY laying it on thick. But everyone likes Bill, and nobody brings this up when Bill or one of his main amigos are around. The general consensus is that everyone feels sorry for Bill, but if he's happy then that's the important thing. But the really important thing is if the marriage lasts or if Nia divorces Bill and ruins his comedy career. There are some bets made about Bill's fate. A good number of people believe that Nia will divorce Bill, and if Bill doesn't destroy personal property in an act of rage after he receives the news and thus getting arrested and guaranteeing that Nia gets full custody, then Bill will enter a state of severe depression, drinking, cigar smoking, angry cardio and exercise, and have a burst of comedy genius before he dies of a heart attack.

Oh, she'll almost certainly divorce him at some point. I don't think it will destroy Bill. He'll be fine, podcast might go away though.

if whites are expected to take responsibility for slavery and all the bad shit from our history then we also get to take credit for all the good shit too

Black culture can be pretty great though. It produces a ton of great music and fun media.

JUST

That's an objectively wrong opinion you've got there friendo.

Marriage material. Good going Billy Ballsack.