What was the moral of the story?

What was the moral of the story?

human society is unstable, illogical and unfixable

Never trust Sup Forums

Around blacks, never relax.

around blacks never relax

"The cycle of violence" if you want to know what it's literally supposed to be about from the writers/director/producers behind it

In reality though the moral of the story is NIGGERS RUIN EVERYTHING

The moral of the story is that he was raped by his white "brothers" but it was a black guy that kept him from being assaulted again after that.

The real ending of the movie he becomes a neonazi again after the death of his brother.

Hearing only 1 minute of race based ranting is enough to turn you into a Nazi.

not canon

Never seen this thread before

If you have to interact with blacks/live near them your life will get fucked up, it's inevitable, you should live in a all white enclave in Idaho and hope that blacks somehow don't interfere in your life.

The End.

Mein Kampf should be used for more book reports.

HEY, VINEYARD!

I always thought this movie said something about the concept of atonement. That even if you straighten up and repent, admit what you did or what you believed was wrong, that it doesn't actually matter. I thought it said something about injustice, about the world being uncaring with respect to good intentions. At the end of the day, it didn't matter how hard Derek tried to save Danny, he was only ever one bullet away from death anyway.

idaho is a shithole. loads of meth and low wages.

Around blacks

thanks to niggers of course

niggers didnt do this. idaho is probably the whitest state.

Yeah but a white meth head will steal your shit, a nigger will steal your shit, kill you and rape your wife.

My point was just move to a very white state.

but niggers are to blame for everything

it's entirely reasonable for racist prison gangs to have dealings with one another

and

if you act like a haughty little bitch in prison you're going to get fucked like one

The moral is that you shouldn't base your beliefs on random bits of anecdotal evidence. If you do then you'll just be constantly changing your beliefs back and forth because of something like a black person killing someone you love or a black guy being nice to you in prison.

You should base your beliefs on solid scientific or statistical evidence.

Around blacks, never relax. The ending is great because no matter how much soul searching you do, niggers will always nig

>Never trust Sup Forums

How did you get that message? Did the one token black nice guy in prison with a literal "I dindu nuffin!" sob story really challenge your preconceived notions? "Muh cycle of hatred" doesn't even make any goddamn sense. Blacks commit exorbitant amounts of crime regardless of whether you're a skinhead or not.

Nope, the white equivalent of niggers. Everything is the same: treat convince stores like bars, dropped out of high school, love Larry Bird but in their case they are white and they listen to Drive By Truckers.

His sister in the movie was hot probably still is

white trash is not nearly as harmful as niggers, go watch your blacked vids faggot.

>white trash is just as bad as niggers!
lrn2 normal distribution. Also, you can just take a look at the poorest, white-trashiest places like Kentucky and WV and see that crime rates and other metrics of shittiness are nowhere near as bad as places with lots of blacks.

I don't know, white people are more dangerous than blacks.

Only when pushed too far. Just a prank tho

Um, no, shes not hot anymore. sry

The little sister turned out hot

thought we were talking about the older sister

Is she doing ok? I remember she was arrested a couple times.

The original ending was supposed to be Ed Whatshisface shaving his head again...so the original moral was he was right to begin with

The moral of the story is pretty funny

White people can go through this whole life changing rigmarole about how to perceive other people and the world (so much so you can make a dramatic movie about it), but niggers are still niggers.

While you're there feeling your complex emotions, they're just nigging as they've always been.

>Only when pushed too far.
Tell native Americans that

Focus on making your own life better instead of spending all your energy as a pawn fighting a losing battle.

Fight your own battles that benefit you and your friends/family.

Jews and Niggers, go figure.

Work hard to get away from both.

> explain a movie to me, Sup Forums

No, go fuck yourself

hitler and nazism in general were just a jewishplot to garner more attention and sympathy for (((jews))) 60 years in the future. the holocaust never happened, and was actually just an old pagan german holiday they made out to be some big genocide thing with jewish propaganda

Holocaust was mostly a hoax, but Hitler and Nazism were legit. It was an example of whites fighting back against the jews. Too bad there were so many shabbos goyim that they were defeated. And this allowed the jews to control the narrative and make them out to be evil, muh 6 trillion, etc.

This movie is a liberals wet dream. It implies that there is actually a neo-nazi problem in Cali. Which is a fucking joke. It also implies a black guy would defend a white guy in prison. It also implies that if the kid hadn't blown smoke in the black kids face, he wouldn't have gotten shot. The whole movie is ridiculous.

Stay in school kids

>Drive By Truckers
Talk all the shit you want about the other two, but Jason Isbell is a fucking god-tier singer/songwriter.

kek nice digits

Hey young and impressionable children, make sure you stay in your government run, non optional jewish influenced (re)education center.

Listen and believe

Dont date a single mom with 4 kids

Well your ancesters enslaved them and put them in a shit hole ghetto existence, so that's on your people muh man. I'd commit exorbitant amounts of crime if I had that background. Or become a billionaire rapper.

And what's the excuse for blacks in britain and elsewhere in europe also having the same crime rates as in the US?

How long until they'll be able to get over their ancestor's enslavement? 100 years more? 1000 years?

FUARK