I work for RLM media productions. AMA

I work for RLM media productions. AMA.

For the record, I have never been on screen. I work behind the scenes.

Why have they kept you a secret? What's wrong with you?

Prove it. Post a pay stub with your name blacked out.

Is it true Mike is crying himself to sleep every night?

Asuka or Rei.

How gay is Jay...like has gay as we think or more?

Also, is Mike as plebbie as he comes off?

>RLM Media Productions

Big company is it?

>RLM media
>Red Letter Media media

>AMA
wow, i think 'go back to redd!t' is just implied at this point.

I haven't been with them since the beginning. I've come on in the last year or so to help with editing and in the studio here and there.
They pay me in cash, if at all. It's mostly an excuse to hang out and drink beers with old friends. I just happen to be able to help with certain things.

Only when he eats too many perogies.

ATM machine
DC comics

Wassup Classic Gilchrist.

what software do you use?

can you give some tips on how to make movies?

any advice to indie film makers?

Whats the deal with Rich's girlfriend?

She must suck mad cock or something

What is your opinion on Beardfat

The actual name of the business is registered as RLM Media Productions. I don't know why they did it, it's a formality thing.

They use Edius pro 7, i use sony vegas pro because that's what I know best. Unless I take their stuff home to edit, I just use the edius on their computers.

Tips on making movies? I have no tips on making movies. I edit corporate training videos and shit like that for a living..

will they ever get back to their roots and make a good movie like feeding frenzy?

They always say on BotW how intentionally bad movies aren't good or funny. Then they try to sell Space Cop blurays.

Nice gal, they both love baseball, that's how that happened.

If he seems pissy sometimes it's because he lives about an hour and 20 minutes from the studio, and sometimes he acts like it's a chore to drive out to film something. Then he gets pissed when they don't call him. Really a nice guy though.

What happened to Jessi

>rich likes baseball and voted for trump

can he BE more american?