Europe needs to take a seat over there

Europe needs to take a seat over there.

Seriously, this is from just two threads; if you said something like this in America some old geezer would beat your ass. These are the same Euros that complain about "muh Islamic pedo refugees" and then go on to defend their age of consent laws in the same breath.

To be fair there were one or two Euros admitting the faults of their age of consent laws, but they're in the entirely too small minority.

be american
put bikini on a toddler

>Pedophilia or paedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children.[1][2] Although girls typically begin the process of puberty at age 10 or 11, and boys at age 11 or 12,[3] criteria for pedophilia extend the cut-off point for prepubescence to age 13.

Where is age of consent in those numbers?
Dont you see difference between rape and consensual sex? Ahmed has to rape because girls are scared of him, not because our laws are bad

99% of 18+ Yuropeons don't date 15 yos even if it's legal in their country. the age of consent laws are just there to protect any relationships close in age without having specific romeo and juliet laws

basically people just behave in that regard without needing a law to tell them to

We are talking about consensual sex. Not rape. Enough red herrings.

then i dont see issue, let people fuck when they want

Fucking kill yourself, normalscum.

bump

Tell that to Jerry Lee Lewis.

MUH FREEDUMZ!

wtf are you talking about? you store your african american teens inside your girls, wash your mouth before speaking about us.

>if you said something like this in America some old geezer would beat your ass.
Because you're a nation of hypocritical prudes that bash women for breastfeeding outside their homes despite the fact that breastfeeding is a must for a child to be healthy yet chant U S A U S A when some dumb trash feeds sex change hormone pills prescribed by Dr. Schecklestein to an 8 year old and it goes to national TV instead of fucking prison.
Americans are the biggest degenerates on the planet yet insist circumcision of males is "healthy" despite the fact that this retarded tradition in the US started from some fucked in the head prude trying to stop boys from rubbing their dicks and having sex.
USA house religious groups that practice polygamy.

There's nothing wrong with dating a 15 year old as long as you're willing to put up with the fucked up mind of a 15 year old female and her middle school math problems.
Especially if the age difference is like fucking 3-4 which would put the male in fucking prison God knows what reason.
If you're older it starts to get creepy but then again a 60 year old marrying a 25yo gold digger is creepy as well but not fucking illegal.

I finally made it into a screencap.

It's a big day for me.

I read all this without taking any breaks and without respecting punctuation.

what did you mean by this

Congratz m8
lol we might be ground zero for that sex change stuff but Europe has passed us for that type of degeneracy. And that polygamy stuff is just Utah; all that is just a distraction from the real conversation on age of consent anyways. There is something fundamental wrong with dating someone who has just entered high school.

>Europe has passed us for that type of degeneracy.
and Sup Forumseddit told you that? kek.

>And that polygamy stuff is just Utah
Is Utah outside of United States? No it's not.

>There is something fundamental wrong with dating someone who has just entered high school.
15 year olds are not high schoolers. They're middle schoolers in most countries and soon to be still elementary school in Poland lel.
And it's not really. 15 year old girls look absolutely great on your dick.

>15 year olds are not high schoolers. They're middle schoolers in most countries and soon to be still elementary school in Poland lel.
>And it's not really. 15 year old girls look absolutely great on your dick.
I guess this is the part where we agree to disagree.

How can you know if you never tried though?
Sure they are pretty shite at it because of lack of experience but the youth and visuals make up for it entirely

I'll go to jail if I try it.

Also I'm sure it'd physically enjoyable, doesn't mean it's ok. Just like banging a family member isn't ok.

>Americans giving speech about morality and decency
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>5/7 posts in this screenshot have (You)s
Just how butthurt can a single Americlap get over sexuality?

Women (and men) are biologically ready for sex after they hit puberty, that's the definition of puberty. You retard.

30+ virgins raise the figures.

So would you be ok with some middle aged dude dating your hypothetical 10-12 year old daughter? That's when girls often hit puberty.

If I authorized it, of course! But until she's 18, I should be able to have a say in what she can or can't do.

You seem to think making things "illegal" is the only way to prevent something, but your grandparents were banging 10 year olds and had stabler lives/marriages than your current "correct" men who can only bang adult women (who already had illegal sex with a lot of people before that anyway).

There is a difference between being legally able to have sex and encouraging random hooking up with geezers.

Can't wait for this guy to discover LS Magazine.

biologically ready =/= psychologically ready

we dont have 20 year life span anymore so that we have to bang at age 12-13

Maturity is not a thing for a lot of people well in their 30s.
The law stipulates the "18 years" hard limit as a way to ballpark a decent amount of time for the average population to grow SOME psychological maturity.

That doesn't mean children can't take sex in a mature light and that doesn't mean adults can't get traumatized by sexual experiences.
The whole argument by the people in OP's screenshot is exactly that: as long as she is mentally prepared, her body also is and there is nothing morally wrong with it.

I had sex when I was 10 (with a 8yo) and we both are healthy adults nowadays. And I really lusted after my 18yo neighbor when I was around 10~11, so I would probably not have been traumatized by it.

All this crap comes from abusive relationships, where some ugly fuck will force a child to have sex with her/him out of an unilateral decision.
Not really a matter of age, but a matter of forceful actions.

>had sex at age 10
i dont think you were aware of whatever you were doing at all.

I wasn't, but I'm also not traumatized or repressed because of it.

>didn't have sex at age 10
I don't think you are aware of whatever a kid might feel in such a situation at all.

See? Two can play this retarded game of relativism.

i broke my arm when i was 8 and i wasnt traumatized by it as well. brain tends to black out most traumatizing memories from childhood.

or you may be traumatized but your arent aware of it. since it was in your childhood, your "normal" is now this traumatized state.

So you're telling me Freud has reincarnated as a roach?
Desperately grasping at what ifs won't get you anywhere. All I can say is I'm a stable member of society and the girl is a filthy normie young adult with a couple kids already.

i didnt say you or the other girl arent stable, because there are a lot of traumatized members of the society that are also "stable", but this doesnt mean that you arent traumatized as well. people repress their memories and experiences in many ways especially if said memories are from childhood.

Me to, I replied to the Italian guy, my numbers are on cap weee.

/7 posts in this screenshot have (You)s
this is the most pathetic part about this thread, even more so than the usual amerifat prudeness

>as a Roach
Parei de ler ai.
E
Ri pra caralho.

I left it there intentionally tbqh, also if thinking banging middle-high schoolers is wrong makes me a prude, by all means call me a prude.

user, while I agree with you, I think you're wasting your time. This board is not necessarily representative of the average citizen: as said, most people agree with you and it's not worth the energy to try and change these pedos who can't be changed.

If u really respected women u would be open to the hypothesis that they have a libido to even if they are under aged.
I think it was last year, I remember I was on the jungle gym near my house, and this 2 girls, probably 12-13, were playing around the area running after a boy their age. When one of the girls notices me and immediately pulls the other one arm, saying, "look at that man".
They didn't lurk or anything but they clearly were miring me shirt less body.

Well, I can claim YOU have been traumatized by not having sex as a child and now you have to take it out on people who have, saying they are traumatized.
How are we ever going to prove this? What if you suppressed all the angst of being sexually deprived as a curious child and now you act all moral in order to avenge that subconscious thirst for lolipussy?

We will never know, that's how psychology works. A science of imposing your opinion.

Yeah you're probably right.