ITT: God tier double albums

ITT: God tier double albums.

wrong

Blonde on Blonde
Great Rock 'n Roll Swindle

Tusk, if it replaced a couple of draggy ballad with rockers

there's only like 3 good songs on the second disc.

Stadium Arcadium is the best double album, which is all the proof you need that there are no good double albums.
Possible exceptions to be made for your favorite band's live release.

t. pleb

lysf
stftb

Double Nickels on the Dime
Zen Arcade
Daydream Nation

Cacophonous and claustrophobic with subtle intricacies masqueraded as chaos consistently throughout, sequenced in a coherent succession in a manner comparable to a narrative yet in a loose enough manner which keeps it from being overdone, and concluding with the album’s simplest song in order to tie a knot on top of the complete, complex package.
The length of the album only serves in its favor, and reiterates its statement (or lack thereof).

be mad

Can't be. That album was the last good RHCP album, and I say that unironically.

Daydream Nation

These too

Does this count?

What exactly is a double album?

Something that is physically contained on two units.

Vol 1&2

the greatest double album, and arguably the greatest rock and roll album period.

Either a 2LP album (more often than not from the beginning of or before the CD era) or a 2CD album

So this is a double album?

waiting to...

No, it was sold on a single CD.

Amazing, but not god-tier
Maybe
No, still good though
Good album, not god-tier
These two can be considered god-tier

This

yeah

The Boss

Boogie With Stu is the only bad track on the whole thing and In the Light and Ten Years Gone are two of their best works ever.

ye

;_; tier

>implying rhcp has ever released a whole good album

>Debut is a double album
Madmen.

Doesn't get mentioned enough. Prince at his best.

good roast AND TRIPS

Step aside

it is great but /mu shines a stoplight on it too much for being a normie's album

These 'uns

Honestly, the real problem is that there's too much filler to really justify it being a double album. If you were to pare it down to just a single album then it would unironically be GOAT. Slow Cheetah and Wet Sand are two of their best tracks.

Also this

came here to post this

Boogie with Stu is fucking top tier lad, find yourself somebody named Stu and play this then boogie with him and I 100% guarantee your tune will change

These.
Filler.

this should have been the first response

Suprised no one's posted this yet.
>inb4 hurr durr Starfuckers Inc

Starfuckers Inc. is the best track on Disc 2... in all honesty the end to The Fragile was shit

It's kind of the quintessential double album in my mind if that means anything.

Does this count? It's not really a double disc

Fucking yes

Not to mention it's barely over 30 minutes of playtime, double albums are usually an hour minimum.

can't stop listening to this lately. sounds just like winter to me