Now that the dust has settled

did he do it?

i believe he did it, but the evidence was weak so the police planted extra evidence to solidify the case. they just made a pigs ass of it and almost let a murderer go free because they were desperate to get a man they hated on a personal level.

Yes, and his entire shit white trash bloodline should meet the rope, including his retarded faggot nephew.

or did The Prize do it?

Probably. I still think the bf was shifty AF but that could have been a Gone Girl scenario.

he's a retard but just smart enough to be manipulative. guy is crazy.

>mfw post arrives on a sunday

Yes.
The documentary was biased.

Even if he didn't, he deserves the punishment just for how stupid he is.

Yeah probably.

What's interesting is they convicted him with a verifiably bullshit story that also got his retarded nephew convicted. The cops also probably planted evidence. Everyone in that family needs the oven and so do all those law enforcement faggots. Especially that prosecutor. I wanted to punch him every time he was on screen.

No, i don't think so. I mean yea he is dumb but he has no reason to do it while the police definitely did and they were at least as dumb as he was. I think at least the police definitely planted some evidence and other illegal shit during the investigation which imo is reason enough to let him go,

>Be prime suspect in murder case
>Be borderline retarded
>Police can't find any actual evidence outside of the shit they somehow "missed" the first time they collected evidence at the crime scene
>Still almost get acquitted

Do I personally believe he did it? More then likely. Was evidence straight up planted in order to get the conviction? Absolutely. Does it ultimately matter? Not in that city, they all hated him and his family before this shit went down.

Whats the tl;dw of this again, I forgotten most of it already

What ever reddit thinks but the opposite

Family of degenerates. One is convicted but released when it turns out the evidence was bad. Second girl murdered when he gets out. Probably did it but cops can't prove it. Crooked cops set him up with fake evidence and convince his retarded innocent nephew to confess by giving the nephew leading questions and details to help him fill out the confession. After the documentary the nephew was set free.

did he do it?

Is this the scumbag who burned a cat alive? I stopped watching and caring when I heard that bit.

I never understood the leading questions for confessions thing. If you know you've not committed the crime why would you say you had?

He was literally retarded and they lied to him, told him that if he confessed they'd let him go free. He wanted to be free and believed them because he couldn't understand the consequences of doing so. He thought he would go home that afternoon and be done with it all.

You realise the family was deliberately pretending to be dumb right?

Yeah, trying to play that off as DUDE I WAS DRUNK AND IN MY TENTIES, LMAO! HAVEN'T WE ALL HAD A FEW TOO MANY BREWSKIES AND BURNED A CAT ALIVE FOR PLEASURE? was horseshit.

New Yorker here

Is everyone in the flyover states this ugly? I haven't seen a single attracrive person throughout the entire documentary. Literally no one looks like this in the tri state area.

did he do it?

It was probably that other degenerate living at the compound. The sister's husband or whatever. He was shady as fuck.

All I remember from this is that one of his defenses was that he doesn't even wear underwear. Keep him.

People in New York are even uglier

This was the worst season of Fargo.

Nah. There's just less crossbreeding across classes, so the hot people are REALLY hot and the ugly people are REALLY ugly.

it's not the police or the investigator's job to decide whether you are guilty or not, it's their job to acquire every bit of evidence that points towards you being guilty. It's your attorney's job to acquire every bit of evidence pointing towards your innocence, that's why one is provided for you.

t. Inbred hillbilly

Lel you triggered flyover cow?

There's a lot of that in the flyover states but the South is even uglier except in Miami where everyone has plastic surgery.

Even in upstate NY which is essentially the midwest the only attractive folk are the ones who moved in from the city to go to school. Notice how these places with ugly are all republican. Coincidence?

if you do even the tiniest amount of research instead of just watching the documentary and shitposting contrarian ideas, you will find that he blames his own perv brother for the murder. He was never allowed to enter that opinion during his trials though because he lawyers didn't want him to. But his brother had previously creeped on the victim and had motive and opportunity. It's pretty open and shut, but the doc didn't want to make it that tidy and obvious.

that said, the whole family is a genetic mistake and should be gassed.

The nephew is still in prison

poor cletus baka

Yes

honestly, no. Democrats tend to be the extremely poor welfare crowd or the social elite who are unaffected by this. Uggos are the working poor who don't want to get squeezed out by minorities and their handouts. Pretty people have more confidence and tend to live more successful lives, go to uni and get brainwashed by liberal profs and move to urban areas with 6 figure jobs.

I say we gas whoever made the documentary. Out of all the issues you can research and develop some biased garbage, THIS hillbilly shit is what's chosen?

It doesn't really matter if he did it or not. Either way, he'll always be a tax draining, lowest common denominator, disgusting, fly-over retard

Flyover here

Is every movie made in New York total schlock? I haven't seen a single indivdual style since the late 80s. Literally no one today makes shittier movies than filmmakers based in the tri state area.

>i believe he did it,
Based on what ecactly

The documentary convinced me he was guilty, just like the history channel convinced me that mermaids are fake, megaladon is extinct, and aliens dont exist.

He did it. I know because he is my uncle. Brb watching wrestlemania

And what movies has your bumblefuck backwater town produced? Or maybe you should take a roadtrip to Hollywood and suck off J.J. Abrams you cuck

please stop grasping at straws flyover uggo

It's scientific proof that New Yorkers are more:
>attractive
>powerful
>intellectual
>creative
>rich

than the rest of this country. And I'm not talking about transplant trash either, I'm talking about REAL New Yorkers

Surprising you still like wrestling after that time in prison

he definitely didn't commit the first crime

This

What? I use to wrestle in the shower while I was in prison. I am a 5 time heavyweight champion

Uh, flyover fag has you on this one.

Bruce Dern, motherfucker.

It was the girl's ex lover and her brother.

the girls family has denied this

gee, well i guess that clears them

yeah?
hes guilty as hell

Probably, but you still can't go around falsifying evidence just because someone probably did it.

yeah yeah yeah the empire never ended blow me

It was for the greater good he was not only guilty but was gonna get millions for a lawsuit againts the police yknow our taxes

There's really no point in having a rule of law if you can just bend t whenever it's convenient. I'd rather a guilty person go free than an innocent person rot in jail.

No, I don't believe he did. I think the sherif dept had it in for him, he was about to bankrupt the county and they stitched him up for a murder that fell in their lap. The got a murder off the case load and got rid of a devastating law suit against them in one fell swoop.

FUCK. OFF

I think the victim's boyfriend did it. How does he conveniently lose the voicemails and shit off the phone??? Him and his friend were shady as fuck.

who did it, Sup Forums?

Have any of you guys ever been to Manitowoc county?

>Does it ultimately matter?

That's the thing that pisses me off. It absolutely does matter and it always amazes me how many people are happy to just wave it away and say "oh he probably did it tho". When the evidence is as fucky as it was and the cops are as guilty of tampering with shit as the clearly were everyone should be outraged instead of excusing it. It's corruption, plain and simple, yet it seems more important in America to defend cops to the hilt as though they are infallible instead of just ordinary dudes given a badge. They need watching as much as anyone else instead of just being allowed to do this shit. Hopefully they got enough of a scare from how close they got to being caught this time they don't try it again.

Why would any of us go to a literally who redneck town?

3, 4, 6 or a cominbation of them

If Avery did it, where is the blood in the garage? How the fuck could he clean that up.

Elite tier are low average by the standards out here, and that's still a generous statement for them. The only thing the husbandos have going for them is that they have good hair for their age. But no distinctive facial aesthetics, jawline, cheekbones, etc.

What?? No Dolores Avery?? This waifu list is literally useless.

Dean is my husbando forever.

He a cute

>being into pugs

Number 6 aided after the fact by number 3.

Number 4 is just a red herring who enjoyed masturbating over his best mates sister a bit too much.

>you're out with your girl
>this man walks up
>grabs her arm
>leans into her ear
>whispers
>"I’m the attorney. I have the $350.000 house"
what do you do?

Yes. I believe he is guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

same

he was probably emboldened and felt like he could get away with it. dude is one brain cell away from being retarded

Underrated

>If Avery did it, where is the blood in the garage? How the fuck could he clean that up
Well uh his nephw confessed theres no need for confirmations about that

Well fuck, I guess she's his now

Become insanely jealous that she's landed such a prize.

she has diabeetus

yeah he white

I know youre memeing but i agree.