Is blackface wrong? why do blacks get so offended by it?

is blackface wrong? why do blacks get so offended by it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zhgwy9y5ttA
youtube.com/watch?v=klSM0AwjXJs
youtu.be/n6XKpqQIpdQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because they hate themselves.

Look at how Irish embrace Saint Patrick's day.

Its all about how you roll with the punches

That guy is Indian.

because in the USA it was used to make fun of african americans

The real question is why to abos get so offended by it when it has no historical relevancy to them? Just latching on to something that offends people not even remotely similar to them but same colour skin so its all good

Just a weaksauce nigger meme

Because they're told to be.

wouldn't you be offended if a black guy went around pretending he had a tiny penis and couldn't get laid?

It's not wrong.

The same people that complain about black face, all loved Chris Lilley in 'We Could Be Heroes', 'Summer Heights High', and 'Jonah from Tonga'.

All of which were paid for and shown on the tax payer funded ABC in Australia.

Not only that, he made fun of red-heads (Irish) by calling them 'Ranga', short for Orangutan. If he had compared a brown skinned person to a monkey there would have been SJW outrage.

But apparently a white man doing it to the Irish (after Irish Slavery existed in the US and Australia), while dressed in black face is perfectly acceptable and worthy in millions of dollars of taxpayer funds.

>pic unrelated, just more Australian hypocrisy.

I can understand them being pissed if someone paints their face black in order to look like a nigger and make fun of them. Although I find this funny, it's still a dick move.
But getting offended by people just painting their face black for whatever reason like girls showing off some black cream for the skin on YouTube or those sports fans who had to take off the facepaint because it was "too reminiscent of blackface", that's beyond retarded.
We almost had that shit here but it didn't work. Thank fuck.

Are you offended by this image?

Blacks don't like their black skin.

But it's more than that. They're fucking ugly. Albino blacks look horrific. Blacks literally can't handle the bants either

Are you implying that black guys have faces worthy of feeling shameful?

Blackface is fucking based, fuck all people who are against zwarte piet.

Are you serious right now? I'm mean really?
You're fucking a white male! Check your privilige, cis scum.

As with all these SJW things black people don't care and can take a joke and say way worse things to white people, it's literally white people getting offended on their behalf.

Do you see how much uglier this guy got after putting on the black face?

Yeah, they have to live with that every day.

no black people were getting mad about blackface way before sjw was the in thing

ZWARTE PIET
W
A
R
T
E

P
I
E
T

blacks are conditioned to call out racist stuff as if they are the arbiters of peace and equality in america.

what they don't understand is that they(blacks) are the intellectual property of hollywood, jews and affluent whites. no black face is needed when you let kikes and fags tell you how to be black and you actually beleive it.

this, and hajji firuz.

Keanu Reeves is Asian though.

Why can't I offend whites by calling them cracker or whatever derogatory term is used for whites. But I can instantly offend any nigger by using the forementioned

>born muslim

>8.1 pounds

it's really only a problem in the USA, because of the history blackface has here. To the rest of the world, it shouldn't have the same baggage, other than cultural transmission making it "wrong" by an unquestioned axiom.

If you aren't familiar with the history of blackface in the USA, I would advise just looking it up and remember the time period and location this was done in. Or don't, I don't really care about the issue, just providing info

Because they were told to. To annoy whites.

>1 post by this id
>all these newfags on Sup Forums replying ITT

Only americans find it offending.

Because their masters (the white liberal elite) instruct them to.
Why, I don't know. Nothing that sort does makes any sense. They live to be offended.

This.
Also, it's a derogatory parody that's historically associated with golliwogs, minstrel shows, music-hall lampooning, and other forms of negative stereotypes.

It's pretty easy to see, user.

The history is irrelevant unless you're doing it to intentionally offend by imitating it's historical use.

Nobody who gets offended by that shit actually knows the history. If you ask them why it's offensive and what happened back then that made it so they will just look incredulous and say "omg read a history book".

White guys aren't niggas.
youtube.com/watch?v=Zhgwy9y5ttA

FPBP

Because of its history. FYI, it didn't start on Halloween.

this is an actual shitskin though

R A R E
A
R
E

I don't think full blacks get offended. I think whites and some mulattos do, and the full blacks have learnt to mimic the offended attitude, like a monkey that learns to push a button for a banana.

Like all black comedians claim?

I didn't hear any white people getting pissed about this skit

youtube.com/watch?v=klSM0AwjXJs

Great Job!

Blacks get offended by everything. There's nothing special about it.

Do they? I visited a few cities in the US and found the really 'ghetto' blacks took a lot of banter with good humor. Whites were definitely more touchy about racial stuff.

>It's pretty easy to see, user.

You don't understand shit about why whites did that don't you? Do you think it was only because HAHA FUNNY STUPID NIGGERS BLACK FACE LOL?
Please learn about the historical implications of your own fucking country's cultural manifestations, fucking faggot!

also
>implying golliwogs are "negative stereotypes"

According to Frank Reynolds, the rule is: it is okay as long as you make the lips funny.

youtu.be/n6XKpqQIpdQ