Does your country have a version of Texas where people are highly nationalistic...

Does your country have a version of Texas where people are highly nationalistic, hard working and is dominated by the far-right?

no

no. political stances of course, but no aerea in particular

nope

I have lived in Texas.
Though I don't think Texas is such...

Also barely any minorities?

>Texas
>nationalistic
They literally give lip service to secession
>Texas
>hard working
They literally coast on non labour intensive industries like oil and cattle and their unemployment rate is 0.6% higher than the national average
>Texas
>dominated by the far-right
For a particularly retarded definition of "far-right", and you're also required to ignore Austin

Bavaria

>highly nationalistic
>hard working
no such thing
nowhere people would fit at least one criteria

Pretty much the veneto

This
In Australia, Queensland and Western Australia are very similar to Texas in their composition and outlook but it's not as simple as thinking we're all just a bunch of gay-bashing separatists

When are we going to build a wall on the Texas-USA border and make Texas pay for it?

Cool post. Tell me more about a place you learned about from the internet.

Veneto, but they are not really far right

>highly nationalistic
okay
>hard working
wrong
wrong

t. Commiefornian

The cracks are growing bigger, Cletus. You don't have much longer :^)

it's almost the same?

The ones that are turning blue are the ones with the most people.

not gonna lie i hope kim does nuke cal so u guys get fucking redpilled already

>redpilled

kek i didnt vote for trump i seen you people like to gen alot

>calls me "you people"
>says im generalizing

>is dominated by the far-right?
Isn't texan like the second fucking mexico atm?

what kind of redpilling are you shilling for then?

i snoop down to your lvl

>negro

for one they want to take water from the great lakes and might cause a fucking food crisis in the midwest
shit son they like to make fun of the mid west but they not gonna be lol when wheat starts to fail by 2020

>Also barely any minorities?
>Texas

The Aussie was right though you wannabe fascist

Texas is very nationalistic about texas

Texas is CUTE.

Kinda only "highly nationalistic" and hard working, but majority is more far-leftards than far-right, so yeah our version of Texas is called RUSSIA

are the 2nd (communists) and 3rd (literally want to restore the tsar) party made so insane to scare russians into voting for putin as the only """""moderate""""" option? i read somewhere that whenever his popularity starts to slip, putin makes sure either party gains a few seats so to scare people into voting for him.

Those aren't Texans they're mexicans

There is little to know change on your map. Its still very conservative.

The few counties that changed are the most populous, so it is a pretty big change. I'm not saying it will be a swing state next election, but its streak as a deep-red state is coming to an end.

I would consider that state to be conservative for at least a few more decades.

How are Republicans able to keep hold of everything in Texas when over half of the population is made up of minorities? Gerrymandering? Disenfranchisement?

Most Texas Mexicans are culturally White

Nope, everyone here is brainwashed and retarded, but the mainlanders are especially fucked in the head.

>Texans
>highly nationalistic
Yeah, for Texas.

you fucking what

Both and more.

You didn't get any (you)s for that because everyone recognizes your shitposts now. You can't be so repetitive.

"""""""white""""""""" people are the only minority

Frisia

What is the reason of the butthurt itt? I agree that calling Texas "far right" isn't accurate but it is still the most relevant right wing, patriotic state in the country. Also you can be nationalistic and regionalisti at the same time. The two aren't mutual exclusively, especially when you have a country with a tradition of federalism like the USA.

In Puerto Rico we have Ponce. Oue own Texas except aren't gun friendly,are anti-racist but cobservatives.

I think São paulo fits this profile

Wouldn't Mexico's version of Texas be Texas?

Hahahaha that's so weird that the liberalization of Texas has been carried through by I-35S to central Bexar county and that being the prime highway used by international trucking and other means of illegal travel that's SO WEIRD what? Hahahaha.

Queensland just without the hard working bit

Wouldn't it be Northern Territories?

>Western Australia
"no"

Fuck knows, the Territory is a bit of a mystery to everyone.

Yes, it's called Texas

Yeah, right and left conventions don't apply to argentina.

yes

hahaha your right clearly if you dont like someone they are an illegal immigrant am i right? haha states should have voter id laws so illegals cant vote but if you disagree with me in a state even if it has voter id then your an illegal!!!!!1

Nope. It's low population and disproportionately aboriginal compared to the rest of the country, and people here are less tolerant of them because they actually have to deal with their shit. It is a slightly more conservative region with some laws being looser but it's no right wing stronghold like Texas is purported to be. Maybe Alaska is a better comparison?

>the nicest city in Texas is leftist

Foreigner seems to know more about Texas than you, fucking dipshit

good post

lol austin is the best and its left leaning
even houston isn't a complete right wing shithole.
theres mexicans fucking everywhere

I love this state but god some of you have some idiotic ideas about it

All cities are left. Not really a brag.

Alberta.

Haha no this isn't true at all, but even if it were you'd be admitting that all the best places in the state are leftist

hahaha what are children that grow up and the actual cited evidence by many statisticians actually coining the phenomenon the "I35 corridor" ahahaha

Well, we do technically have Chiapas which Guatemala claims as its Texas

wtf Houston and DFW are not left?

>for one they want to take water from the great lakes and might cause a fucking food crisis in the midwest
Since when? Those ideas are posited entirely by lone crackpots and incompetent bureaucrats before being discarded. Are you like those pacific northwest idiots who thinks California is gunning for the Columbia River because somebody let William Shatner off his leash and he started spouting bullshit?

>shit son they like to make fun of the mid west
It seems more like the other way around from what I can tell.