youtube.com/watch?v=pFQegXzPdAU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because you're new.

lol fish

their live album is better
listen to that next OP

i hate that only internet greasychunks know this band/album

truth

When the albums only exposure to the west is through it's minor popularity on Sup Forums its not going to attract the best audience.

I can tell from the album art that it probably sucks

Nah it's really good

their best song isn't even on that album
youtube.com/watch?v=pFQegXzPdAU

t. soy weeb

Because it's not.

What's this album called

>Something that's Japanese can't exist outside of the context of liking anime, despite having literally no connection to anime
nice logic

Fishmans - Long Season

this
anime is cringe garbage but japanese music is pretty good

>he hasnt listened to one of the greatest albums of all time

We did many many times.

t. weebs

because it isn't it's the single most overrated album on this board

it might as well be the new animal collective at this point

Weed + this album = All the jizz

It's really too bad they chose to including the poopy sounds. Really detracts from an otherwise perfect album.

this

best nite of my life was when i smoked with and fucked an asian girl i go to uni with and we listened to long season

long dong season

yeah this album is really chill to dab to. 2 by mac and this are my gotos.

>listens to japanese music
weeb
>practices karate
weeb
>owns a playstation
weeb
>drives a honda
weeb
>uses emojis
weeb

But I also lowkey love Japan and love Japanese women along with their music and anime desu. It's such a nice country, it's so amazing how they made one of the most advanced civilizations in the world on a tiny island even after getting raped in warfare by Americans. I mean look at Africa even with all their colonizing and shit it's still a shithole over there but Japan got nuked twice and utterly slaughtered in WWII and by natural disasters in the past and fucked up governments but they still built one of the most advanced sophisticated clean healthy low crime societies in the world. Some of the best music, movies, general standard of living, top in businesses and economy, hottest women, great food. I may be a weeb, and I am fucking proud of it.

two words for you: LURK MOAR
absolutely true, I thought it was going to be just another fucking meme album Sup Forums circlejerks to, and I couldn't have been more wrong

Japan is a nation of retarded fish people