What's the last foreign language film you watched Sup Forums?

Going to watch Toni Erdmann tomorrow

>the handmaiden

literally: blue is the warmest colour Jap version.

Friendly reminder that Asian MOTY is The Wailing and that you should go watch it.

is there a decent copy of it out yet? i still have Train to Busan to watch still

The Woman in Black 2

I really underestimated how much of a hack Tarantino was 2bh

I watched Talk to Her and pic related this morning

someone post the scissoring webm

Touki Bouki

I'm a pleb that uses public trackers, but there's a good Grym release on TPB that I used.

Does this count? Half of it is in Japtalk

>Grym
based as fuck grym

>tfw no qt blonde French gf

was this any good?

The Host. It was pretty good. Everytime I thought I knew what would happen next, something completely different happened and the story took an unexpected turn. Technically it's a monster movie but actually it's about family I think. The actors are great. The script is great. I recommend watching it.

Leviathan
I just got around to watching it. Great movie.

Tropa de Elite 1/2

Toni Erdmann? Yeah. Best german film I've seen in a long time.

Narrative wise it is not as deep and does not warrant the running time. It is not that much going-on theme wise and silly here and there. We do get to know early enough the Bound like central idea. But it is gorgeously made, excellent production values and some of the sequences are extremely well-conceived and directed (the whole scene of erotica book auction and then to demonstrate the torn page through puppetry, the destruction of the books but the women etc.).

It also has explicit sex scenes rivaling Blue is the Warmest Color but more in the context of a pulpy thriller and camp.

It is though self-aware and funny. The director is seem to have having more fun this time. Less dark. It is entertaining for sure.
6/10 for me.

I watched the wailing and the last part just left me with so many questions

like who the not-devil korean chick is, and why the cop guy wouldnt listen to him. also why he wasnt affected even though he was bitten

Apparently the lady was an allegory for Jesus/God

Transformers 4

Ran

Riphagen, i can understand german (not native speaker) but i can barely understand some words from dutch, and that's only because they are similar to some german ones.

Dekalog (Part 10)

funeral parade of roses

>Asian MOTY is The Wailing
Must have been a bad year for asian movies then. It had boring characters, average fx and was an hour too long

the bluray has been out for months now

saw Shaolin Soccer the other day. Best documentary I've ever seen.

>tfw missed film at local festival
>may never get the chance to see it again