youtube.com/watch?v=F7wsfFly-Fk
youtube.com/watch?v=-CJ-sHcArHk
youtu.be/V5Ok7_KFuZw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A guy we've never heard of dying alone in his basement

this

You've never heard of them because dying forgotten is the ultimate torture

Joji desu

Not even close. Has friends, family, and thousands of fans who will accept him no matter what. Can go wherever he wants and is invited to parties and stuff because people want to be around him.

I loled @ this post

t. that guy

Gulaggh/Stalaggh record the screams of rape victims and people in insane asylums for some kind of black metal project, although I've never listened to it. To the extent that the subject of the recordings are musicians, they'd probably qualify, but they're not, so I don't know.
youtube.com/watch?v=br5tyuEUBWE

Earl sweaty, the elliot smith of hip hop

First post best post.

Damn

I know most of you will dismiss this as normie shit, but Bowie seemed to have a hard time growing up. His mother was sent to an insane asylum when he was a kid and his brother eventually went to one as well, ended up throwing himself off the balcony.

Wojak?

unironically this

the most tortured artists are the ones who never manage to release anything. i've fucked myself up before thinking about how much art will forever be unfinished, unstarted and/or unshared.

Daniel Johnston up there

How is Joji tortured?
Filthy Frank made a sad lo-fi hip hop album and now everyone's claiming how its their aesthetic?

if it's not scott, it's jan sincl aka trist.

seems like trist got to a better place, not so sure about scott.

You know this is the only answer. The bigger they are the harder they fall

upboat

Fuck that is a creepy pic

me

suits perfectly. Pretty sure someone snapped itduring his trial in 05. Whether you believe he was guilty or innocent. The last 10 years of his life was some bizarre, tragic collapse under his own fame. Some fucked up manchild spending hundreds of millions over 20 years, completely detached from the real world.

Woody Guthrie

yeah, it's actually fucked how much great music the world is going to miss out on
check 'em

Checked

schoenberg lived through the holocaust as a jew

FEELING
FEELING
FEELING
FEELING
FEELING
FEELING
FEEEEELIIIIIIIIING

>Nazis rise to power in 1933
>Schoenberg moves to the USA in 1934
Yeah, must have been real awful on that boat.

fpbp

Show us some of your music man, it’s alright.

LOL good joke

me

COCAINE FO MY BREAKFAST (WHAT)
HOL THAT PISTOL AMBIDEXTROUS UH (YUH YUH)
PUSSY BOI TALK RECKLESS (AYY)
HE MIGHT EN UP ON A STRETCHER, (YUH, BITCH)

there was a whole build up since 1830 that exploded after the first world war and peaked in the concentration camps

checked

Jackson C Frank

Fucking this.

Closer has me feeling like a pile of shit every time I listen to it

Imagine being so remarkably charismatic that you must be a god everywhere you go, and can never fit in as an ordinary person. It must be be in its own way

I'll post Grimes as a joke then

The guy who composes his own beats, rights his own lyrics then completely trashes his projects because his ex gf said he will never amount to anything and his works are no better than the cum stains left to rot on the bedsheets and completely gives up on life

For sure, he had to see his mother kill his sister for those who don’t know

He was most likely bisexual and his parents used electroshock therapy on him, ended up becoming a heroin addict pretty early in life.

What the fuck?
Joji has the entire Filthy Frank fanbase at his disposal and makes mediocre lo-fi shit we've all heard a thousand times before. Here's your (You).

post your music

use to have nightmares about MJ when i was a kid lol was deathly afraid of him because of how fucked his face was

who gives a shit lol fucking 1st world problems crap

come on you target for faraway laughter

sheeet why didn't I think of this

He seems to be doing better these days, thankfully.

Jews were the swinging dicks post-WWI to pre-Nazi Germany.
They led the degradation of Germany in that time which created resentment against them and Hitler took advantage of that.
Schoenberg was doing fine until Nazis took over, then he got labelled a degenerate, and moved to the US.
There wasn't any significant suffering he went though, aside from general living standards of post WWI Germany.

the guys that post in the soundcloud thread. Seriously, the vast majority of them are decent but aren't going anywhere anytime soon. That must feel like hell

As a Chilean, it was sad what happened to him

Creepy?

i do not like

Jesus tell me this is shopped

>jews swingin dicks
>scheonberg was fine
huh?

Edith Piaf probably had the worst life of any musician.

And I'm not even talent or hardworking either

>Most tortured artist
>Victor Jara
Top kek at some very very sad shit

;_;

Probably this

Michael dindu nuffin btw

We don't know much about him at all bar that he was depressed at one stage, but isn't everyone? If your judging it off the bedwetter stuff, you can't tell if that's just good story telling or not

That guy who wrote Al-Quaeda Nasheeds who got thrown in Gitmo.

Same, I remeber being afraid that he had planted microphones around my house, and it made me afraid to say that I didn’t want to listen to his music.

how are you guys all falling for such obvious bait

Syd Barrett is the obvious answer.

jake and logan paul

My friend has no family but is very talented graffiti artist but unfortunately is a mean drunk. Had to deal with his shit on friday after he tried to fight a bouncer over nothing. His girlfriend is considering leaving him and I have to talk to him and straighten him out because hes a mess and is looking at 10 years prison. Idk why I just wrote all this. Something about shitty parents and artists.

Take some maverick merchandise link in bio

I never knew this but my mother spent of my childhood in an insane asylum and my brother killed himself because of schizophrenia and I don't understand how he could have gotten big under such circumstances. Maybe it's because he had mates.

*psychiatric hospital oops

Pat the bunny maybe
His life was his choices, but still pretty fucked up and sad

>obvious b8 is obvious

but not to these fags

i present to you Flavor Basket, aka Charlie Vestal, a good friend of mine who killed himself by laying on the train tracks a little over a year ago

take care of your friends, people, and reach out if you feel like you're backed into a corner

youtube.com/watch?v=MQgzvgqUONg

youtube.com/watch?v=8XgCpe_pe5E

he was the sweetest soul. fuck man, i have to go to work and now i'm crying. Charlie....

here is a happier Flavor Basket song

youtube.com/watch?v=nmtszJNfDvI

and here is one of my favorite things ever written, i didn't know there was a video of it

youtube.com/watch?v=6siCUWk6Gxo

Charlie...

>will never have a chance to hug him and tell him how much important he was for us

ouch man. that's awful. i get the impression just looking at him that he must have been a really genuine and lovely guy.
it's almost more heartwrenching when troubled musicians make stuff so innocent and upbeat.

How long does he lived with that broken leg?

>COCAINE FO MY BREAKFAST (WHAT)
>HOL THAT PISTOL AMBIDEXTROUS UH (YUH YUH)
This is unironically fire

What about Trent
>Depressed since youth
>His parents broke up, his grandmom raised him
>The only real friend and family he had was his dog Daisy.
>Whom jumped off and killed herself
>His grandmom died as well
>Drug addiction, and booze
>Apparently thought or attempted suicide while writing The Fragile
>Almost died while touring The Fragile, confused heroine for cocaine.
>His own friend tried to sue him for money
>Even after rehab he consistently fears of relapse (Song Exploer: The Lovers)
>His friend and mentor David Bowie passed away
>Diagnosed with depression.
Probably got stuff wrong and forgot a lot of things

>Get addicted to heroin
>break up with fiance, make album dedicated to her
>fiance dies of a heroin OD 1 year later
>Records final song about fiance dying
>Become recluse and does more heroin
>disappear from the public eye for half a decade
>police find his corpse 2 weeks after dying of a heroin overdose
>last conversation with a human was supposedly "please dont leave me alone"
>died a toothless 90 pound junkie

youtu.be/fUr4rqs6SEU

god how fucked were some of the people syd was around. purposely mishandling drugs to people already vulnerable is beyond fucked. and how they didn't even give a shit either, even joked about it.

Corbin. He had two lesbian moms
youtube.com/watch?v=F7wsfFly-Fk

:(
shayestjohn?

Came here to post this.

Wesley Willis

youtube.com/watch?v=-CJ-sHcArHk

I remember reading more gruesome details about his death. I think this is one of the most heart breaking thing I've heard of.

youtu.be/V5Ok7_KFuZw

He never woke up :(

Romulus and Casmir Paluski Day are still heartbreaking

well fuck, this is the first time I listen to this project, it sounds really good.