>international break

>conmebol international break

Neverlands will fuck us up

>t. antifa

We have some decent matches coming up this time, quit bitching

Do we deserve this suffering?

>two matchdays into the new season after a long summer break
>you're hyped for more
>but no, it's time for some "DIE MANSCHAFT™ brought to you by MERCEDES" matches only complete plebs get excited for.
fuck international breaks

It's VW now m8.

It's VW now.

>tfw want Southgate to play three at the back but know he won't

>Not being excited for Werner, Goretzka, Draxler, Gnarbry, Sane, Kimmich etc.

At least ur coach has his head screwed on

>neverlands

At least there's some decent games this time.

>norgay
>crap republic
>decent matches

even worse

Holy shit why is there still no /weirdeuropeansports/ board

*better

Is the US the only country that looks forward to these breaks? We love our NT much more than local shitty MLS clubs.

It's VW now

What's international break

It's an Sup Forums thing. Not everyone can deal with the fact that they cannot longer pretend to be /longlife/ fan of a great team as easily they can with Real Madrid/Chelsea/Bayern. Instead, they have to bear to be labeled with rooting for the likes of Armenia, Honduras, Romania, etc.

I hate the breaks because 90% of the matches are meaningless. The only time internationals are exciting is during playoffs and the elimination brackets of tournaments

This.

Actually not bad this time since Egypt has a couple of WCQ games.

I promise you Sup Forums if you lend them your energy, they will pay you back in memes the likea of which you have never seen.

The >WE

posting alone would be worth a spot in the round of 16.

\o/

Doubt it. Lots of countries love Int. Football.

Not most Europeans tho, the football quality is much much better at club level, and clubs in Europe are something deeply engraved in people's lives.

Your cunt's NT is either good enough to make qualifiers meaningless or it's bad enough to make every single match frustrating. The middle ground is fairly small. You also have to deal with all the casuals that watch

>Your cunt

>international break while being English

Northern Ireland matches are dull desu

If National teams were living entities, like embodiments of themselves, and were able to choose what to watch, they wouldn't watch NT play either. Nobody gives a flying fuck about NT.

we truly have the worst suffering
from the most entertaining league football in the world
to pure dull shite

lads the gf is out trying to make friends and I've just sat on the sofa all night with our cats and watched star trek next generation and smoked a couple of joints

My gf watches TNG with me

>mfw she actually thought picard was going to die in The Best of Both Worlds

International break being South American