Americans can't make justice against illegal immigrants selling street food in front of your house

>Americans can't make justice against illegal immigrants selling street food in front of your house

>Call an argentine he will do it.

youtube.com/watch?v=3d3PXZF1Aqo

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@DonMartuit/deportado-el-argentino-que-le-tiró-el-carrito-de-elotes-a-un-mexicano-en-lo-ángeles-a46cc66bfad6
m.liveleak.com/view?i=d07_1501174181&comments=1
snopes.com/musician-deported-street-vendor/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=382njADcWvE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ArQmFlp7xC8
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/07/18/a-chipotle-restaurant-is-closed-after-yet-another-foodborne-illness-outbreak/?utm_term=.1a9c1143bc18
wws.youtube.com/watch?v=7NSqg43uK-k
youtube.com/watch?v=7NSqg43uK-k
youtube.com/watch?v=raSePv5keAc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pinche puto meJicano

Nice to see how mexicans cry from all over the internet throwing shit again

"Stop blocking the pathway with your stinky illegal food stand, retard!"
"RACISTA DE MIEEERRRDDA PENDEJO RACISTAAA!"

Fucking beaners playing victim. Is this all they can "argument"? Isn't he being racist for assuming a (somewhat) white person is acting based on racism alone?

Why would you go to a country to have a "job" like that? What do you contribute to it?

The comment section is disgusting too, Spanish reads like utter shit.

based argentina

las Malvinas son Argentina

The spanish mexican is cancer

Why did the argentine guy do that? Is having a stand illegal?

>Americans can't make justice against illegal immigrants selling street food in front of your house
I doubt that argie fag even attempted to call the police.
DELETE THIS THREAD

>Anonymus Mexico6 days ago
>¿Un argentino que se cree gringo?. Que ridículo, ahora si que lo he visto todo.

is this more-or-less what was actually said?

>Gets deported

medium.com/@DonMartuit/deportado-el-argentino-que-le-tiró-el-carrito-de-elotes-a-un-mexicano-en-lo-ángeles-a46cc66bfad6

In the last line of the video, the guy claims, after being called a racist:
I'm not racist, imma Argentinian u mentally retarded person.

I can understand being annoyed by a street seller in front of your house, but dumping his whole cart on the street? That's just fucked up, subhuman behavior. He could've just pushed it a couple of houses away and left it there. But no, he had to chimp out.
All that delicious food gone to waste. Not to mention the poor Mexican, he'll have to replace everything.

This shit can't be real.

That was not true. He's free... Check his fb (pic related).

He told the mexican to move the chart, the mexican said "no"... He told again "move the chart or I'm going to move it", and the mexican said "no" again.

WTF now I love Argentinos!!!

Made me remind of those brazilians and the muslim thief in London

m.liveleak.com/view?i=d07_1501174181&comments=1

>Why did the argentine guy do that? Is having a stand illegal?
We only see part of it recorded by the Mexican. The guy is clearly blocking the path. Also, you need a permit/license from the board of health to sell food here for cleanliness and to make sure you pay taxes.

subhuman tier
the dude is just working

>"WHITE" argentinian
HAHAHAHAHA

how long until he's dead?

>hues in charge of not violating property

>all of the comments defending the illegal
this is why Mexico is forever bound to remain a shithole

His career is dead now

snopes.com/musician-deported-street-vendor/

This also has translations of what is said.

lol he was going to use a taser. What a pussy.

there was a comment there saying if they should get him like they did that russian guy

now this is subhuman tier too

>His career is dead now
Which one's? The corn seller or the musician?

No wonder LatAm is the homicide capital of the world.

Evidently, all you need to do is say some dumb shit like "but he was rude to me!" or "he's racist!" and suddenly murder becomes socially acceptable to these "people".

Check your link well, and then check his facebook.

From your link:

"In a statement, immigration officials said that they will seek identifying documents and the Argentinian consulate’s cooperation in the deportation of Carlos A. Hakas once the judicial process against him has ended.
While there is a Pink’s Hot Dogs restaurant located at that address, authorities have not made any statement indicating that they are pursuing deportation proceedings against Hakas. (Times reporter Ruben Vives has also confirmed that his newspaper made no such allegation.)

Espectador does not identify itself as a satirical web site, but it displays a link to the Facebook page for El Ruinaversal, a separate site whose name is a play on the longtime legitimate newspaper El Universal. El Ruinaversal’s site does contain this disclaimer:

“El Ruinaversal” is a satirical news page, the content presented is fake or invented.

Nothing that it presents is real, except stories under the “incredibly true” category, in which the information really is true."

and nothing of value was lost i mean look at the "food" those people sell

Still. Violence is never the answer, unless it is for self defense. Just look at the results. His name has been dragged on the internet, everyone hates his guts and might be charged with vandalism.
Was it really worth it?

WHAT THE FUCK I HATE ARGETINA

The musician guy closed his blog and facebook page, and made another and is also full of hatemail

still more white the average brazilian :)

Its honestly funny how much illegal shit people can do today just because they are ''opressed''

but the mexican dindu nuffin it was that raicis argentine

meseros are supposed to bring me my food not to tossed away u dumbass

If he's dumb enough to stick around LA won't be long. What I would put money on is he's going to be publicly apologizing in Univision or Telemundo within the year, it's really either that or he tries to do a George Zimmerman.

idk m8... This type of shit happens when you're angry as fuck.

Have you been that mad? When your body sets in this "automatic pilot" mode and you can't think what you're doing?

I bet he's a cool and quiet guy, just he faced a situation that he couldn't control

The mexican guy was in the wrong for setting up a stand there, but the argie acted like a chimp without any reason, he should have called the police walked away.

CHI families tell their children to behave, or the masked Argentinian shows up and flips their stuff

now the mexican'ts are chimping out

Whahahaha....

uwut, he looks like the standard moron asshole who wants to show off, flags aside

that whole city is retarded they cant even ask for an ID because it will hurt the illegal mexicans feelings, god forbid they live in mexico

The vendor had all documents and permissions to sell there

No one is chimping out, Mexican guy is raising thousands on a go fund me while your guy will have a racist label on him for the rest of his life. Everything was solved without violence.

FAKE NEWS

>racist
We're white now? Because that's what it implies

Like always... Two weeks ago they cry from all over the internet throwing shit to everyone just because Azzaro said that the mexican football leage is garbage.

They even made a change.org to the argentine embassy... And the embassy received so many hate on twitter that they had to do a fucking comunicate saying basically "please leave us in peace we have nothing to do".

nooooj skajaks

>Violence is never the answer
Shut up, Attila, illegally migrating to a country has worse side-effects than a few punches or flipping a corn stand. If you're unable to weigh things and just relativize it all under the "no-no" label, we can't pass judgment about anyone's crime anymore.

Reasonable violence is ALWAYS an answer for whoever is in the right side, fuck you.

Tell that to white Americans, for latinos he's KOS

There was never any change.org petition

It's not illegal to have a stand on the sidewalk. Those carts are everywhere in Los Angeles. The only thing he did that was illegal was not have a permit but I read that the city made it legal recently but otherwise did not bother criminalizing it before.

>idk m8... This type of shit happens when you're angry as fuck.
For what? Because somebody's food stand was on the sidewalk? He needs a fucking shrink.

>Have you been that mad? When your body sets in this "automatic pilot" mode and you can't think what you're doing?
No, never, because I'm a civilized human being, and not a dirty animal guided by only instincts.
Besides. Everyone knows premeditated crime always beats a crimes of passion. If he had been smarter, he could've dealt with the Mexican and not had gotten in trouble.

Sure, how civilized...

m.youtube.com/watch?v=382njADcWvE

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ArQmFlp7xC8

not need to thank us fellows americans he do it not only to save your country he do it to save the world

didn't a few weeks ago a mexican chipotle grill got shut down for food poisoning or something like that?

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/07/18/a-chipotle-restaurant-is-closed-after-yet-another-foodborne-illness-outbreak/?utm_term=.1a9c1143bc18

Since when the Argentinian was racist?

Why are Mexicans saying he is racist?

inferiority complex

>not liking the tamale family that shows up once a week
>not visiting the corner house with a big yard that is used as an illegal restaurant

I like my shitty neighborhood sometimes.

Wow, I'm seeing the comments, Mexicans are extremely butthurt against light skinned people and whites.

It's ironic because countries with lot of Amerindian looking people are also racist as fuck. Just see spics being racists against African Americans on Sup Forums

they are very resentful people

>tfw an illegal pupusas place I loved got shut down recently

>people
that's a bit of a stretch

Do you remember when that uruguayan restaurant set this letter saying: "no dogs or mexicans allowed"?

Well... Check the comment section lmao

The smartest comments are all uruguayans.

wws.youtube.com/watch?v=7NSqg43uK-k

argentinos are taking the "we wuz white n shiet" meme too far

Your country is literally worse off than Africa in violent crime and homicide, are you really wanting to go into a debate about ethics and morality? By the way, the reason for that is your own goddamn attitude, Mr. "Reasonable violence is ALWAYS an answer for whoever is in the right side, fuck you."

The trucker is in jail, the woman had been fired and sentenced for three years on probation . This is how a civilized society works.

>not need to thank us fellows americans he do it not only to save your country he do it to save the world

Cringe

(*)
youtube.com/watch?v=7NSqg43uK-k

This actually ended better for the vendor who made himself famous with a viral video and raised 35000 on donations, and got like 10000 in damage reparation, while the other guy may not be deported but still, his career is over, in an state with a very big presence of latin and Mexican population, he might has to move to alabama and make country music.

>that comment section
holy shit, Mexican jingoism and pride is even worse than the Americans'

not one telling that what are you saying?

Leaving the LARPing Argentino aside I don't think anyone here gives a fuck if the guy actually was racist or not. The point being made here is he labeled himself so through acting stupid. In the video he makes the claim he's not racist and bases that on being an Argentine (implying he doesn't consider himself white) shit like the pic here is going to make chicano gangstas hunt him down however. For all I know he didn't actually post that to his facebook and is just some /poltard trying to stir things up.

No one cares what the guy actually thinks, it's all about how he's perceived by both potential employers and bloodthirsty cholos. Having said that he looks too much of a mongrel for any gun toting American white to come to his defense, tho I might be wrong.

> is going to make chicano gangstas hunt him down

Woah what a butthurt people

I didn't know Mexicans are so butthurt

CHI

what did he expect honestly? he dug his own grave

Not particularly, is the way ethnic gangs work, if it was black man instead of a Mexican it'd be the same thing. If it was a white guy selling pretzels the Argie would be getting threats from white supremacists and so on.

>is the way ethnic gangs work

So being Mexican is a race at all?

that's a bummer

Yes, and we are the STRONGEST race.

>"Mexicans stop coming illegally to US"
>You're muh racist
>"Mexicans stop bringing drugs to US"
>You're muh racist
>"Mexicans stop committing crimes in US"
>You're muh racist
>"Mexicans stop living on US government aid"
>You're racist
>"Mexicans are going to build a wall to protect US from you"
You're muh racist
>"Mexican stop blocking the sidewalk with your cart of elotes"
>You're muh racist

Mexicans confirmed as the new jews

It's an ethnicity, same as you can be Brazilian regardless of race. In the US white Mexicans can assimilate easy enough, brown ones however don't have it that easy and I'm not arguing it isn't their own fault to a large extent.

Hell, most Mexican gangs in the US even have a couple of white anglo members, they adopt Chicano culture even if they've never even been to Tijuana. Happens a lot in prisons.

How obsesed you are about some dumb mexican trying to sell his elotes.

>white Mexicans

Some American or even some Chilean immigrant will lend a friendly hand. He did nothing wrong aside from liking guns and roses after 1994.

FUCK YOU! I'M WHITE!

A 56 with a % used for implying something about Americas ethnic demographic.
CHI

You can't have it both ways man
youtube.com/watch?v=raSePv5keAc

Argentinians are assholes just ask the Brits

Bully got his comeuppance the end

I have mixed feelings about this desu

>cart on the street
>the guy knocks the car down

RACIST! I WILL BEAT ALL ARGENTINIANS!!!

What the fuck?

fucking mexicans ruins everything and are happy about it

>Doing illegal stuff in public

>ARGIES ARE RACIST WAAAAAAAAAAAH

> your stinky illegal food stand
He never said that

Chill Joao, what's with all the butthurt today?

they have no shame