Liverpoop = BLACKED

Liverpoop = BLACKED

Other urls found in this thread:

beinsports.com/en/mercato/news/liverpool-strike-deal-to-sign-keita-in-2018/634016
youtube.com/watch?v=FTQbiNvZqaY
youtube.com/watch?v=GibiNy4d4gc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is pretty much the PL in a nutshell, pacey negros doing stuff.

>Saleh
>African

Also Keita is going to Leipzig

>Africa cup of nations year
>Liverpool get relegated

Masterful squad building

pretty sure you lowered the munee they'll spend on keita. I heard it's the buyout clause active next year but they pre-sign him now therefore it has to be with a premium

ot please check out L chat on zetaboards, esp the men hating thread, glorious dyke festivities there

It's in the summer m8

Maybe Black players are just better now

lol

>Now

Add Maradona to that list also

>Liverpool have reached an agreement to sign Naby Keita from RB Leipzig in a club-record deal that will see him join the club next year.

beinsports.com/en/mercato/news/liverpool-strike-deal-to-sign-keita-in-2018/634016

>africa cup time every other year
>liverpoo loses all their best players and their attack for a month
lmao

reminder AFCON has been moved to May will no longer cause Liverpool any problems as theyre never in contention for trophies

IT'S

IN

THE

SUMMER

FUCKING

RETARD

>Africa cup of nations starts during the winter
>Liverpool without attacking players

>Pile
>Usebio
kek

Peñarol beat both, several times.

>buy Wijnaldum, Mane, Salah, Keita, Solanke
>sell Allen, Skrtel

really makes you think

DAS RITE WHITE BOIS

>mfw liverpool has never ever ever won the PL

at least they're signing good blacks and not players like Pogba, Lukaku and Martial.

yes good idea, have your 3 best players as african. that will sure end up well in january when they fuck off to afcon

>Tips Fedora

new YNWA chant youtube.com/watch?v=FTQbiNvZqaY

this fucking thread

youtube.com/watch?v=GibiNy4d4gc

Who /That Liverpool feel/ here?

just buy tsunaldo and the cycle wil be complete

>reading before shitposting
lamoing at you, brainfag

ABLs always lose.

What a good looking lad.

Why would I? back in the day Peñarol would fuck just about any team, friendly 1000 goals Pele and Eusebio were not exceptions.

They're just overhyped, Spencer and Andrade were better.

>German importing black people

daily reminder that Leicester City and Blackburn Rovers have more Premier League trophies than Liverpool

>Football began in 1992

kloppo wants the GSS (Großer Schwarzer Schwanz)

((they)) trying to push the agenda that africans are better at football while not bothering searching white talent because it's not their plan.

white players don't represent the English demographics.

Who the fuck is "they"? And Mane is one of the best in the league

>sign players that every other year participate in a 3rd world competition while they should be resting or in preseason
lmao

i'm just saying that he isn't the there is, someone is better than him. i've played with different races and africans were not a problem even when i wasn't the best player, on the other hand 3 rd world white players played much better

Tinfoil nonsense

No but the premier league did.
>British reading comprehension

Why are small men so shit at football?

it's not really BLACKED when you own the niggers lad.

>telling that i played football and my experience
>tells me it isn't true

africa is that way.

Daily reminder that Leicester, Leeds and Blackburn have won the league more recently than Liverpool
Daily reminder that Wigan and Portsmouth have won the FA Cup more recently than Liverpool
Daily reminder that Leicester, Bordeaux, CSKA Moscow, Marseille, Galatasaray, Wolfsburg, Malaga, Shakhtar Donetsk and APOEL FC have reached the quarter-final of the Champions League more recently than Liverpool

of course they are the most expensive footballers of all time, it impossible to spend less than you did 10 years ago.

paying 105 Million to Dembele was the same thing as paying 25 Million in Anelka 15 years ago

SLAVE OWNER FC

OPPONENTS GETTING BLACKED

wut?

>apoel fc

what

damn that must've been a shit year

So because you had some strange anecdotal experience you have no decided that "they" choose inferior black players over better white players?

Let me guess, Klopp is part of some Jewish conspiracy to destroy the white race, right?

Don't feed him (You)s.

>uefalona getting btfo in semis
>a shit year

nichts

I remember that game. Ronaldo scored hattrick and we got eliminated from WC playoffs.

>just because it happened doesn't mean it actually happened

wew lad

dude that was the peak of Sup Forums

For what fucking reason do you sell Allen and get a player from memeliga to replace him?

That's why they're going to be GOAT now, pacy negros with technical skill and an absolute engine. Klopp bout to out physical the whole league

Premium is 3M you swarthy ABL nonce

Next year is really our year, isn't it?

>newfag doesn't realise that the AFCON is now in the Summer

>American education

>spend £150m on an African spine of the team that won't be able to play for a month of the season every 2 years

LMAO just LMAO

Its not that funny desu

how is it not funny? they didn't win a game when mane went away this year.

now you can times that by 3.

they're going to get merked

>2017
>still signing africans

when will they learn

you know the ACON isnt during the season anymore..

fucking hell

BIG

BLACK

NOSE

how can the african cup of nations be in the summer when there's a world cup???

checkmate scousers

Schmeichel fucked his wife, had a a kid and his offspring grew up became a professional foobtaller, moved away from manchester and won an EPL before Liverpool have.

because may and june are different months.

lol i bet klopps looking forward to january, losing all his best players to the africa cup of nations and all

>It's another "German brings in a bunch of blacks while whites get shafted" episode

>January is in the summer

Back to Lad we're about to sign a black player from your own country.

>buying a player for full price
>lol i'll join next summer

why is this a thing
he should go there now not next year

Isn't the AFCON in january? That's Matip, Keita, Salah and Mane that will be away every 2 years.

Strange buys 2bh

It makes sense. Blacks are pacey and energetic. Also the reason a lot of them play in the PL and not a lot in La Liga/Serie A. Bit ironic that blacks like heavy metal football but meh.

"English" youth

>Also Keita is going to Leipzig

>The reading comprehension of Urugay

No, it was moved to the summer.

>2.90% of the english population are black
>blacks make up the majority of your national team
>yet blacks are somehow genetically inferior

really activates the almonds, doesn't it

Is he married?

>Burger education

Mate liverpool have a white captain, vice captain and half the squad is white. The only youth prodict that hasn't been sold, loaned out pr dropped (woodburn) is white.

Klopp is an equal opportunity employer.

>I miss the old messi

He really should grow out his hair, and shave his beard again. Maybe lazer off those brazilian tier tats too.

tbd anelka only wound up costing his clubs a couple of million in transfer fees. He'd get sold the next season for about the same sum.

Most of these meme players nowadays have no resale value (I think). Dembele is gonna be playing at nu-stoke in a couple of years.

tbf I still can't believe pool secured him for that price. He was 80 mil in june.

nice try norcuck

They drew against at home against Burnley. Tottenham is mostly white anyway.

>Keita singed
>VVD singing tonight
>Lemar singing by thursday
>Coutinho staying
/ouryear/

Carter Vickers is going to play for us senpai

it's "sung" you thick northern cunt

>trusting niggers