“I mean he is so blatantly stupid. He’s a punk, a dog, he’s a pig,”

>“I mean he is so blatantly stupid. He’s a punk, a dog, he’s a pig,”

>“Colin Powell said it best: he's a national disaster. He’s an embarrassment to this country. It makes me so angry this country has gotten to this point that this fool, this bozo, has wound up where he has.

>“He talks how he'd like to punch people in the face?... Well, I'd like to punch him in the face.”

>“What I care about is the direction of this country and what I’m very, very worried about is that it might go in the wrong direction with someone like Donald Trump.

>Sup Forums - alt right neckbeards cry about literally everything

he's not stupid tho

It's amusing how they were the ones who pushed "triggered" as a meme yet they can't ignore any person or comment that disagrees with them

How can I take this seriously when all his children are autistic negroes?

Robert, I'm sorry to break it to you but just because you want a world full of sub-100IQ orange subhumans like your children, doesn't mean that everybody does.

>orange subhumans
Trump?

you fucking spics are going back

HAHAHA HIS CHILDREN ARE RETARDED
MORE THAN HALF THIS BOARD HAS ASBERGERS BUT HAHAHAHAHHAHA

And it's funny how Shillary supporters were making fun of Trump for saying he wouldn't accept the election results if he lost and then #NotMyPresident became a thing.

Both sides are garbage, do your part and stop being a piece of trash

>Reply
Like you will ever have kids.

then why does he talk like a stupid person? standing next to obama he sounds like a 5th grader next to a harvard professor

why is there such a huge disconnect between hollywood and the rest of America.? Celebrities literally lost their shit this election. Why do they even care? Its not like their life will be affected

I'm not an american buddy but I've sure as fuck not seen any Clinton supporters making threads on fucking Sup Forums to whine

but you just responded to a guy that couldn't ignore the op because he was so bootyblastered

because it gets across a message better

Of course not, they have their own websites to whine on

Because his AUDIENCE is retarded. Oh I get it.

It's not just celebrities that think Trump is a piece of shit. Backpedaling nigger has already demonstrated he was just a faggot saying anything and everything just to get elected. If you supported him simply as a meme, good for you, but if you actually believed that nigger was going to change anything or make good on half of what he promised, you have brain damage.

>Being this openly disrespectful to a president

What has the man even do at this point to deserve such abject abuse?

>It's a,"some celebrity said something mean about my favorite 'politician', who is a living meme that I only like because he's said some bad things about Mexicans, so now I have to go to my favorite Andean animal crochet forum to bitch about it" episode

How's that different than what you're doing right now?

More like
>It's a "some celebrity thinks his political opinion is relavent and views himself as a shining beacon of reason" episode

Mods please ban this faggot to make a point.

Would Stanley have enjoyed the times of Donald Trump?

>It's amusing how they were the ones who pushed "triggered" as a meme

No they didn't. They just claimed it as their own just like they try with every meme. That's what you get with manchildren who spend their entire day posting on the internet. You eventually become so braindead that you literally can only communicate in memes.

Might as well ban all robert deniro discussion altogether.

It's not our fault that the director is overtly politically vocal. Why are we the ones being punished for the stupid shit that he says?

Yeah man Trump DEFINITELY drew the short straw here

He moved to the UK so he would probably be bitching about BREXIT.

Because this wasn't ever meant to be Sup Forums related and it is blantantly Sup Forums related and for the life of me I don't understand why you faggots have to start political threads on every board but Sup Forums?

The only reason I can think of is shitposting obnoxiousness. So basically cancer.

Butthurt OP? Have some of this!

hahahahahahahaha

ivanka is 2pretty4me

;_;

>why you faggots have to start political threads on every board but Sup Forums?
I'm going to ask you again, and I want you to actually come up with a real answer instead of breathing through your mouth.

Robert Deniro constantly says stupid shit like this.
If Robert Deniro posted on this website, he would be banned to Sup Forums as well.
Why is everyone else getting punished for the stupid shit that Robert Deniro says and does?

Daily reminder that Hillary Clinton will never EVER be president of the United States of America.

:^)

for you

Look on Sup Forums
or twitter
or FB

Because Robert Dinero isn't OP is he, you illiterate retard?

Fuck off, Sup Forums.

The problem with being "triggered" was never that it was that somebody got offended, it was that the subject matter from which they were offended by and the degree to which they were offended was ridiculous. SJWs would say they were getting PTSD from racist comments. That's what triggered comes from. Not people having a simple disagreement, or being morally offended by something obviously negative, you fucking newfaggot redditor.

>look on Sup Forums
Where political discussions belong. What's the issue?

>twitter
>FB
This site isn't for you, normie scum.

>being so triggered over a celebrity's opinion from a different website that you shitpost on Sup Forums about it instead of Sup Forums
You're worse than an SJW at this point.

And you're still breathing through your mouth.

Let me try this again:
Robert Deniro makes a concentrated effort to incorporate his political philosophies into many of the films that he makes, and he expects his works to be evaluated as such. Due to this, it is exceedingly difficult to make a distinction between Robert Deniro's political views and his cinematography.

Should everything related to Deniro be banned from Sup Forums because of this?

>What's the issue?
Robert Deniro is the issue.

Just ban all discussion regarding him and his works from Sup Forums.

He's completely correct. How retarded does a country have to be to elect a reality tv host with zero political experience for the highest office in the world?

I didn't post the thread, but he successfully got you TRIGGERED to because you posted here. See how stupid your understanding of that meme is, Sargon of Akkad?

The political stuff should. This thread did not start off about Deniro's work but some post about Trump. You're being obtuse and for some reason think that people here are too dumb to see through your retarded rhetoric.

your tears are delicious

Or we could ban political discussion to Sup Forums where it belongs.

Why is this hard for you edgelords? You have Sup Forums to have your discussions. Why is this not enough for you? I go to poll. I enjoy the shitty discussion there but I don't bring it to Sup Forums or Sup Forums. Honestly the fuck is wrong with you?

because it pisses off faggots like you. you're aware how far gone this board is right? and yet you keep coming back. you are the definition of a cuck.

>Why is this hard for you edgelords?
You should ask Deniro that.
The man is a political activist in addition to his film making. It's who he is.

Just request that he be banned from Sup Forums altogether so that your safespace can be maintained.