Danish prince refuses to be buried with his wife, the queen

bbc.com/news/world-europe-40818499

>"It is no secret that the prince for many years has been unhappy with his role and the title he has been awarded in the Danish monarchy," the Royal Danish House's director of communications told the tabloid BT.

>"For the prince, the decision not to be buried beside the queen is the natural consequence of not having been treated equally to his spouse - by not having the title and role he has desired."

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/04/48-prince-philips-greatest-gaffes-funny-moments/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Prince Redwine have serveral times over the years tried to squeeze himself in there as a foreign king, even though there is no tradition for this in Europe. He haven't taken it well and has been almost childish about it

It's hard for me to accurately express how little I care about what the royal family does. I can't think of any other people who are as useless in every single capacity as these people, yet everyone is obsessed with them like it's a reality show. It's fucking cringeworthy and it makes me question the sanity of my countrymen.

He's so fucking annoying I'm ready for the next generation to take over

White boy problems.

I'm ready for the state to kick the royal family out of their little fantasy castle and live like the rest of us instead of being annoying leeches. Just looking at these worthless people makes me sick to my stomach and embarrassed that we still waste money on this pointless tradition.

Fuck off it's a part of our culture, we shouldn't become like all the other boring countries without a royal family. I'd rather pay for their lifestyle than the thousands of mudslimes on welfare

does the queen still smoke?

Royalty is for cucks, except for britbongs

is the woman danish? she looks like a shitskin. children got lucky with the eye colors.

Yep

Tasmanian of Scottish heritage (parents moved there).

Kek, this has fuck all to do with our culture and the biggest problem with danes is this cucked mentality. These people contribute nothing, they just have fancy names and somehow that gives them the right to super welfare, while the rest of us are supposed to stay quiet and look up to them.
These people are seriously the most useless individuals in the world, they are so far up their own asses that they don't realize that they contribute nothing to the country.

Monarchy kept Denmark from developing for hundreds of years, we didn't develop as a rich nation before we wrote our constitution. Fuck the royal family, I hope they all die.

She will get a cancer or a heart attack any day now.

>This will be the next Danish regent.

I sometimes forget that other countries have royal families desu

ARE MARY

How did you make it past folkeskolen?

good post

t. muhammedaner

I thought only Americans did that.

The royal family is part of irresistible tourist draw to Britain but I guess other countries don't have that luxury? And it sounds like there's plenty of Republicans among the Danes.

non-ruling monarchs are just ridiculous.
What's the poing of such a monarchy? If you take away the "chosen ruler by god's grace" stuff all you're left with is "yeah lets's give this random family shit loads of money so they can shake some hands but can never have an opinion on politics"

Keep sucking royal dick while these people don't even register your existence or care about your country. They're just here for the gibs, like any other negroid.

this

royal families are basically zoo animals that provide tourism to the state at this point
why would you want to get rid of them when they are already powerless children?

I got the chance to meet and shake the hands Queen Margrete, Prince Frederick and Mary in 2005.
When straight home to furiously masturbate without washing hands.

Because selecting your own head of state can be a real pain in the arse
The reason why we didn't become a republic in 1999 is because we couldn't agree over how to appoint a President

>danish "culture"

What? Eating fish and raping foreigners?

>raping foreigners

That's Indian culture user.

Fun fact, there's a regiment in the British army called the Princess of Wales Royal Regiment but since she died, the queen of Denmark is the regiment's colonel in chief.

Then goes the obvious question, does Denmark's royalty pay off for investment in them? Britbongs are lucky in this case but is it the same for danes?

The royal families don't have the spine to stand for traditional european things or be nationalists. The mainstream media has them by the balls because if the royals say something that is not politically correct or progressive enough the mainstream media will basically shitpost so much anti-royalist stuff that the people would want a republic. So the royals just say what evers politically correct so that they don't piss anyone off. Virtue signal a bit here and there and maintain their popularity with the media and politicians.

Prince Charles says racist stuff all the times but everyone just laughs it off

I mean Prince Philip.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/04/48-prince-philips-greatest-gaffes-funny-moments/

>nationalists
How could they since they are always foreigners?

I don't think Prince Philip has been all there in decades user.

I know.. our king even use his danish heritage to justify multiculturalism