Nobody need an Assault Weapon

Daily reminder that mass murders will not stop until common sense gun control is enacted in the USA.
Look at Mexico, they have virtually no murders since they banned guns.
There is no discussion to be had
Only stupid hillbillies with small genetalia and criminals want more guns on the streets
NOBODY NEEDS AN ASSAULT WEAPON.

Other urls found in this thread:

stratfor.com/weekly/20110209-mexicos-gun-supply-and-90-percent-myth
youtube.com/watch?v=mCUMv120oCw
youtube.com/watch?v=_XZvMwcluEg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

But I do need a semi automatic rifle...

>mass murders is relatively new phenom
>semi-autos been around for hundreds of years longer

hmm rly makes u think

Don't you want America to finally be safe, like Mexico?

What is the leftist response to this?

Yes of course

On a related note you should have made the sarcasm more apparent in the op because Sup Forums doesn't understand it very well

>Look at Mexico, they have virtually no murders since they banned guns.

lowqualitybait.tiff

>"RACIST!!!"

>What is the leftist response to this?

probably something like, "they're getting their guns from US," blah blah blah

Assault weapons require a licence you dumb nigger

I love this one the most because they won't blame Obama or Holder for that.

Ignore it
>probably something like, "they're getting their guns from US," blah blah blah
That isn't even true
The "90%" number typically parroted is actually "90% of traceable weapons come from the US" which only constitutes a small fraction of all the guns the cartels have. Moat of which are full automatic actual assault rifles stolen or acquired through corruption from various central America militaries

stratfor.com/weekly/20110209-mexicos-gun-supply-and-90-percent-myth

Ironically, they go full racist, and say, OK let me stop meming and answer seriously,

>Do you really want to compare your country with a third world shithole like Mexico?

Or some variety of the above (And I apologize because I never insult Mexico. I actually like Mexico_)

They are even so tricky in their lying rhetoric, that they always throw in the word "developed" when comparing crime rates by country, because they only want to compare USA with European countries, never with Brazil or Mexico etc, for obvious reasons.

PLUS!! You also never get someone like me on any media show or debate, they just don't let us on, because we could massacre these liars in a debate. The media is 99% of the time, just a bunch of cucks talking about how much we need gun control. (Alex Jones is the one exeption, and they let him in the mainstream CNN show, once) He massacred a gun-grabber, Pierce Morgan

No they don't

Transferable machine guns only require a tax stamp and going through the ATF NFA paperwork and background check and registration.
A class III ffl is for a business not personal ownership

>youtube.com/watch?v=mCUMv120oCw

"What is it like to fire an AR-15? It’s horrifying, menacing and very very loud.

It felt to me like a bazooka — and sounded like a cannon.

But mostly, I was just terrified.

Squeeze lightly on the trigger and the resulting explosion of firepower is humbling and deafening (even with ear protection).

The recoil bruised my shoulder, which can happen if you don't know what you're doing. The brass shell casings disoriented me as they flew past my face. The smell of sulfur and destruction made me sick. The explosions — loud like a bomb — gave me a temporary form of PTSD. For at least an hour after firing the gun just a few times, I was anxious and irritable."

Gersh Kuntzman
Globalist Propagandist
New York Daily News

How many machine guns do you own?

What a complete fucking pansy

They are.

Obama's niggas at the cia to be precise

>PLUS!! You also never get someone like me on any media show or debate, they just don't let us on, because we could massacre these liars in a debate
Obama claimed that the NRA refused an invitation to that """"townhall"""" meeting on gun control because they were scared of debate.
The reason they didn't go there is because of the obvious.
It was a trap and only prescreened questions were allowed.
It wasn't an open townhall it was a propaganda platform.

Wayne Lapierre of the NRA issued a direct challenge to Obama just after that sorry excuse for propaganda to a free and open hour long debate on any MSM news channel that would host it with a neutral moderator.

Unsurprisingly Obama never got around to responding or even acknowledging the challenge

Mexican cartels are getting their guns from the USA

More specifically, from the Department of Justice/federal government itself.

99% of gun-related murders are committed with handguns.

Nice misdirection.
But to answer your question
1 they're illegal in my State due to State laws and 2 im not going to spend the absurd amount of money for one thanks to that snake Reagan.

Btw comparing rifles that Swiss citizens in active service in the state militia with private ownership is erroneous at best.
Those rifles are state property and is more comparable to a police officer having his issued side arm at home.

When their service is up they have two choices regarding their rifle.
They can either turn it back into the militia armory or they can purchase it under the sole condition that they have the required license to own such a weapon and that it is permanently modified to only fire in semiautomatic fire.

>Mexican cartels are getting their guns from the USA
See
Even the firearms involved with fast and furious type operations is small in scale.

Plus if the media can edit the debate, and cut and paste your comments, they can just put up your weakest points, and then put in their strongest memes, even add a lot more responses to your weak points, and make you look like an idiot.

Only a live debate works, like when Alex Jones made a chump out of Pierce Morgan, because the debate was live, and they had no chance to chop up his comments and add more later.

youtube.com/watch?v=_XZvMwcluEg

everybody needs an assault weapon as long as kikes like you try to rule over us

>But to answer your question

You didn't answer my question. How many machine guns do you own? I can tell you how many I own ZERO. My family? ZERO All the people I ever met in my whole life ZERO.

You made it sound like it's pretty easy to get machine guns in the united states, don't even need a license wow. Funny we all have FUCKING ZERO machine guns though.

Talk about misdirection.

And a liar.

Horror, disgust, sadness

I am fully aware that this is bait, but I'll bite.

From Article 1, Section 8 of the US Constitution:

The Congress shall have Power:

To raise and support Armies, but no Appropriation of Money to that Use shall be for a longer Term than two Years;

To provide and maintain a Navy;

To make Rules for the Government and Regulation of the land and naval Forces;

To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions;

To provide for organizing, arming, and disciplining, the Militia, and for governing such Part of them as may be employed in the Service of the United States, reserving to the States respectively, the Appointment of the Officers, and the Authority of training the Militia according to the discipline prescribed by Congress;

Now, from 10 U.S. Code § 311 - Militia: composition and classes - Outlining the classes of the Militia:

(a) The militia of the United States consists of all able-bodied males at least 17 years of age and, except as provided in section 313 of title 32, under 45 years of age who are, or who have made a declaration of intention to become, citizens of the United States and of female citizens of the United States who are members of the National Guard.
(b) The classes of the militia are—
(1) the organized militia, which consists of the National Guard and the Naval Militia; and
(2) the unorganized militia, which consists of the members of the militia who are not members of the National Guard or the Naval Militia.

(b)(1) is the National Guard and a state's Navy, where applicable.
(b)(2) is all Military aged males that are not in the NG, or as mentioned above, the US Federal Army or Navy

Now read the second amendment:

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED. (including by congress, though they are to provide training and arms.

tl:dr Fuck off, OP is a faggot

Look at it from his point of view, he's probably making couple hundred thousand dollars a year to shill for gun control, he's probably just making up all that stuff about how much he's scared of guns.

The entire DHS is staffed with heavily armed jews, who somehow manage to operate machine guns without getting traumatized every minute.

He should just be thought of as an actor, playing a part for the sheeple.

I would say pussy but that would insult pussy.

That comapring the United States to Mexico is a stupid argument to begin with. Poverty and education levels are so vastly different that trying to compare crime rates is like comparing apples and oranges. Plus, no active territory-holding armed cartels in US, and an effective police force, makes it less necessary for US citizens to have access to those weapons.

For the record, I'm all for "common sense" gun laws as OP put it, but I can see the merit of the argument that criminals won't turn over weapons. But adding more weapons to the mix is just an escalation of force, and that almost always ends with more violence. Pretty sure the US is just fucked at this point and you guys might just be better off staying the course.

of course the kikes freak out once they are called out. nothing was even special hatred or anti-semitism. just jewish flags next to gun grabbers. and the ADL get involved. typical kikery

Can't believe so many are taking this bait.
Doesn't
'Mexico has virtually no murders'
make it obvious?

Fine, let's look for a country with similar traits to the US
>regional power
>heterogeneous demographics
>large income disparity
>wide, porous borders
>niggers

Brazil fits the bill. It has extremely tight regulations and recently has been turning down virtually all new applicants for firearms. How is that working out for them? 3 times the homicides with about 60% of the population.

Everywhere in the world economic disparity and lack of education lead to higher instances of violence. Brazil fits that bill perfectly. Why would it be different than Mexico in that regard?

Nogunz faggot detected.

but theyre banned

We need them to fight the invading Russians and Chinese cuck.

>

(OP)

>Kuntzman
I don't think I've ever seen a more appropriate name.

all you are really doing is banning them from the average citizens.

if you really thinking banning them will stop murderers and criminals from acquiring them anyway, you are delusional

>No they don't

Are you implying the ATF tax stamp for Title III firearms isn't a license to own and possess?
>several SBRs
>several suppressors

I won't leave my house without my 'licenses' when I take my Title III weapons to the range.

>read story
>burst into laughter
>tell GF we're going shooting today
>her response is an enthusiastic "yay!"
>mfw

daily reminder that you don't need assault weapons to mass murder people

Are you saying the US doesn't have economic disparity and a lack of education?

>This isn't an assault rifle. Its a DEFENCE rifle.

It really makes you think.

Racist, bigot, sexist, I bet you support Trump who is a Nazi, etc

Assault weapons are already banned. Learn harder faggot.

And oh yeah, SAGE

Finally someone decided to use Mexico as an argument as to why banning weapons is a stupid, retarded and a backward idea.

Do not let your government make a Mexico out of your country, Americans.

No, I'm not saying that. Of course there is economic disparity. But it certainly isn't as bad in the US as it is in Brazil. The poorest US citizens still have a higher quality of life than the poorest Brazillians. There are no Favelas in the US, after all.

their government massacres college kids every few years

We do in fact need assault weapons. But until we right the existing oppression of our constitutional rights, we must make do with the inferior weaponry that is available to us like the AR-15 and Kalishnikov.

>Look at Mexico, they have virtually no murders since they banned guns

I cant handle all of this Mexican Intellectualism....

>"""assault weapon"""

>Look at Mexico, they have virtually no murders since they banned guns.

Goddamn it OP, could you try not being a faggot at least ONCE?

le Serbian dance?

>they banned guns
>Mexico........ they banned guns.

Well at least that part was true.

So is Obama's fault
And the point still stands, how massacres happen everyday if guns are under strict control (they are not banned in Mexico, but it's hard to get them and use them to defend ourselves)

>Mexico
>virtually no murders
I'll take Cartel for $100, Alex.

Holy fuck, you're a bunch of retards that fail to understand basic sarcasm.