Any /alcoholicore/ album to enjoy while i drink to death? I'm a worthless human being

Any /alcoholicore/ album to enjoy while i drink to death? I'm a worthless human being.

Other urls found in this thread:

hams.cc/taper/
youtube.com/watch?v=eyXF7HCAAo8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No you're not, you're just making poor choices. Try to drink juice, it's full of vitamin C and stuff, might give you that edge you need to get up and get going.

Dropkick Murphys

Back when I was an active alcoholic I listened to the pixies while I drank.

Sounds like you're at the exact right moment of your life when Johnny Hobo and the Freight Trains actually sound amazing.

hams.cc/taper/
dont do it, user. dying of liver and pancreas failure is a terrible and painful way to go

It literally doesn't matter what music you listen to if you're shitfaced enough. It's gonna take you a long and painful time to actually drink urself to death, it's feasibly easier to try and work on your issues that are making you drink so much. Encourage yourself to that first step and don't be hard on yourself when you falter.
If not at least spend the fucking money for good quality booze.

also, swans

eyehategod

underrated post, have a (You)

Pretty much any metal group that tries to be happy has to do it through some beercore meme sound. So go look for that.

They don't really sing about drinking at all, it's all DUDE BOSTON I WISH I WAS IRISH LMAO

essential drunkcore

Matt Elliott – The Mess We Made

Here's another Matt Elliott

yeah but what's the difference?

how is this so damn good and can you recommend me anything similar

the difference between what?

the smashing pumpkins or talkin heads

Probably listen to The Pogues. Or just don't drink. Drinking is worse than smoking cigarettes, yet somehow the latter is frowned upon. If you're actually an alcoholic, please get help.

wanting to be Irish and being an alcoholic

OP here. I love Matt Elliott.

well like I said they barely ever sing about beer.

If you want some boston bullshit meme musc about beer, there's Toxic Narcotic

youtube.com/watch?v=eyXF7HCAAo8

They're also one of the go-to "I'm conservative but inexplicably want to be into punk rock" bands

conservatives can't be into punk?

yeah sure I guess and white nationalists and can listen to reggae and hip-hop too if they want but it doesn't make much sense given their politics and the politics of those music genres.

I guess conservatives pick up the part of punks being against the government and are like "yes... yes! Government IS bad! This speaks to me! Regulations and taxes go against the principles of liberty and freedom!" but then they miss out or actively ignore the parts of punks also being far-left extremists if not pointless nihilists.

"pick yourself up by your bootstraps" young man was never a popular punk slogan for that reason.

but also The Ramones are another got-band for conservative punks given how completely inoffensive their music and how most of the members are conservatives themselves.

Also Skrewdriver if you're a full blown nazi.

right back at (You)

it's called being an adult and separating your politics from your taste in art
god you're stupid

Why would an adult listen to punk rock?

Punk Rock is the epitome of music. Deal with it.

not like it's popular with teenagers anymore

If it's that big of a problem talk to a doctor about getting on Naltrexone. It has like a 40% success rate