If Britain leaves, would it be possible for the ANGLOBLOC to form?

If Britain leaves, would it be possible for the ANGLOBLOC to form?

>Australia
>Britain
>New Zealand
>Canada
>Maybe US???

Encourage free trade and free travel, expand power and political influence through multiple geographic locations.

ANGLOBLOC
ANGLOBLOC
ANGLOBLOC
ANGLOBLOC

Other urls found in this thread:

world-nuclear.org/information-library/nuclear-fuel-cycle/uranium-resources/supply-of-uranium.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah keep your trade deals out of europe

Then again the Liberals will want a new flag because 'muh nationalism'

Why would they trade one Facsist bitch Union for another.

All this does is give other countries control over yours, it's a threat to democracy in the west.

Fuck off with your Statist Totalitarian Unions Sup Forums

What is that? A white private anglo club? That's just so racist it's 2015 Australia and New Zealand should be with China, UK with Europe and USA with Mexico.
(((Trust me)))

Keep your Muslims out of Europe

Yeah, I'm sure Britian wants to be part of another Trans-National Union if they vote to leave the EU.

Fuck Union.

It's just literally a multi-lateral trade, defence pact and travel agreement. There's no centralised power.

Agreed. Fuck all unions, including the united kingdom.

Saor Alba. :^)
Cyrmu am byth
Whatever the fuck the taigs say.

Don't forget Pakistan and India.

Why not just reform the British Empire whilst we are at it?

Sun never sets.

Definitely, no centralised power though. Just free movement and trade.

Scandinavians welcome too? They need rescuing from the EU

It setted a while ago mate.

Its been set since WW2 ended, but once we reform the empire it will rise again.

Reform all the white countries into an economic powerhouse, genocide the smelly muslims, annex bongo bongo land, invent technology to make the queen immortal.

Glorious.

Yeah yeah, we had one of those too.

They never last, m8.

Norway, Finland and Denmark.

Fuck Sweedenistan. They're a lost cause.

You were cool once. What happened?

LOYALIST PRIDE

Fuck the faithless Americans, long live with queen

NATO is already a thing and many countries don't live up to the bare minimums for military budget.

>britain once again taking control of africa and fighting china for the good parts

please kek make it happen

rhodubsia will rise again

Because the anglosphere actually share values

Because most nations in NATO are completely buttfucked because of the EU.
At least all Anglo countries are half important and wealthy.

Scandinavia is coming down, mate. Full of Muslims and not enough STEM people to contribute to all their psychologists as humanities. In 2 Generations they come down.

True version?
Stupid King spent all the money in cathedrals and ephemeral goods, instead of investing in the industrial revolution.

Patriotic Version?
We retired to a sunny, peaceful place, with almost no niggers, no moors and no jews, compared to the rest of Europe.

We have designated nigger areas in Lisbon and moor areas in the tourist regions, which is all people seem to come into contact with, so
people here seem to believe otherwise, but that's just for the better. Stay away.

Imagine if Burgers could open carry in Bongland through a Anglosphere constitution.
The Butthurt would be amazing

Keep your Cultural Marxist bullshit out of non-German countries.

>commonwealth

I thought Lisbon was nice?

But Britain would lead it, because it's the OG Anglosphere country. And all the countries in it would be treated as EQUALS and there wouldn't be any Orwellian legislation, so it wouldn't be like the EU at all.

It's generally agreed by everyone outside of Lisbon and 70% of people inside Lisbon that it's he worst shit-hole of the country.

It's just geographically favourable for all the transport and industry to converge.

The more North you go the better.

Capitalist democracy isn't any better. The media decides who is allowed to win, and anyone/any party with an agenda they don't approve of will receive decidedly negative or non-existent coverage. Just look at the race between Bernie and Hillary.

The nazis were authoritarian but they were also clear and honest. Democracy as it exists today is a large, complex act of the private sector blow smoke up your ass.

Comradeship, trade and cooperation between those countries I'd be all for. Free travel may be stretching it a bit and we'd have to heavily regulate it, but I think the line should be drawn there.

>Britain would lead it
>all the countries in it would be treated as EQUALS

First among equals, bruh!

>other groups of countries will want to deal with England's bullshit after all the drama-queening

They asked for independence for a reason.

>canada
>white

Everything apart from free travel.

Fuck off we're full.

Forgot to add, Britain's leadership role would be merely symbolic and there wouldn't be any centralised power.

Oh god, my dick is diamonds just thinking about it.

This would be great. We should have no other laws apart from free travel and free trade and we shouldn't accept any other countries. We don't want to become the next EU.

ANGLOSPHERE

inb4 that Eternal Anglo fag shows up and starts shitting up this thread with his millions of proxies

Ye are reet mate. Never forgot me mum country. Britainnia is a bonnie lass

I don't see why the rest of the commonwealth would be so forgiving after stabbing them in the back after joining the EU

Why the fuck would you want to join a Union with America? Americans aren't even Anglo, they are German/Mexican/African mutts now.

The only countries that should be allowed to join are:

India (although they would nto be allowed to migrate)

South Africa (same)

Oz

New Zealand

Canada

Ireland

Malta

Forming some sort of union with the Americans & co. would be the final stake in the heart of the EU. The ANGLOBLOC would render Europe irrelevant. Natural resource extraction, energy, manufacturing, agriculture, banking, etc. -- no other country on earth could hope to compete.

>A unified CANZUK would have the; world's largest land area, stretching from pole to pole
>3rd largest defense spending (ahead of Russia) with a formidable presence in every ocean, a nuclear deterrent, a permanent seat on the Security Council & often a second seat as well
>4th largest economy, (ahead of Japan) with vast natural resources & food self sufficiency,
>11th largest population at 126 million,
>Not to mention year round sunshine, surf and snow.

Anglosphere constitution:

(1) No one shall be denied the right to a life that is safe and untriggered.
(2) No fun
(3) Diversity, being necessary to the progressiveness of a democratic state, the average skin tone must be no lighter than medium-brown by 2100.
(4) No fun

We should do this.

Unfortunately weedman might be a hindrance cos he's French

No thanks. We're all cucked compared to the US. I'd rather be with them or in them desu

Why not doing it all yourselves without Britain, though?

You guys have the power, what do they have?

Britain needs to kick the pakis out

Aus needs to kick the chinks out

Canada needs to kick the frenchies out

Then we'll talk.

I think most British people would love that, but Australia wouldn't agree. Let's face it you are probably better off without us these days. More likely you will form a republic.

more like kidnap the royal family since they are also ours.

We would be protecting them from the muslims so dont worry

>would it be possible for the USA to bring Canada, Australia, New Zeland and the U.K. into the unified states?
Fixed. Would make the paperwork easier.

lol fuck off, you abandoned the empire

I'm down for that, I love all my Anglo brothers. All of us have problems with Muslims, so we all know each other's pain.

>tfw we create a no immigration policy

>More likely you will form a republic.

We'll form a republic (fingers crossed), but we'll stay Anglosphere bros. Why not just expand the Commonwealth by inviting America to join? Republics can still be a part of the Commonwealth (like India, for example). And if America joins the Commonwealth, then I'm pretty sure that the Commonwealth's GDP would be higher than the EU's GDP. It would be a perfect "Fuck you!" to the EU.

Australia, New Zealand and Canada all had very peaceful successions from the British because we agreed to remain under the crown and a British subject.

>Keep your Muslims out of Europe
Ironic coming from the United Caliphate

It's funny that soon California will have a bigger economy than you Anglos.

missing you all since 1776

>Implying anybody from Australia, New Zealand,Canada or the US will actually move to Britain.

It's mostly going to be Brits emigrating everywhere else because of cheaper living.
Like 30% of all Australians are 1st generations Brits.

Posting my shitty red ensign design

ANGLOSPHERE STRONK

10 mate can someone make an anglosphere skype group?

The EU's ((("""trade deals"""))) are worth jack shit. No salt. Just truth

South Africa and India? They're not even Anglo or even share Anglo ideas.

Anglo stronk

We cannot have free travel while we have welfare states. Though I fully expect an anglobloc to form, can't fucking wait

shit ill make the group
post skype names if interested

Keep your prussia out of Germany
Oh wait, you are

Majority of Australians are 1st or 2nd gen Brits and the rest are still frivolously obsessed with the Crown.

There'd be a ton of support Id think.

A military alliance maybe, but not an economic and social union. Fuck that.

>Free trade and travel
>United States
Hey if a burger that's headed to work had to be honest- no. We have too many spics and niggers.

Actually pretty based flag

I'd rather union with the Dutch desu

You'd have to ask someone else, my building's internet is too shit to properly handle skype

Fuck social union.

>Not wanting economic free trade with one of richest natural resource gifted countries in the world, A European powerhouse, AFUCKINGLEAF and Mordor.
Cmon. Just us Ausfags have 33% of the worlds uranium. Think of all the nukes burger.

There used to be lots of Anglo-Indians in India, and South Africa has a large Anglo population

Brought a tear to my eye. This needs to happen.

But I'll be damned to hell if I'm letting the South African niggers come here.

Look at me! Look at me!
I am the Empire now.

UK wouldn't want free travel with Canada and Australia. It would be emptied out. You guys would also be swarmed with retards.

Will never happen. Free trade maybe but tariffs exist for a reason.

In this Ideal world migration would not be allowed for people who aren't anglos, so we can move to India etc but they can't move to our countries

Why would Canada accept poor economic refugees from the UK?

Literally fuck off. We don't need Brit problems .

"Its been set since WW2 ended, but once we reform the empire it will rise again.

Reform all the white countries into an economic powerhouse, genocide the smelly muslims, annex bongo bongo land, invent technology to make the queen immortal.

Glorious."

>annex bongo bongo land
mate youre a propa pisser. lets bring back rhodesia also

Not bad lad

>Anglounion/Anglosphere
>Londonistan
Anglo bloc would only be a miniature EU with Greatbritain as Germany.

Reeee fuck off celts, you're literally dirt!

Free trade would be good. It would leverage UKs financial power in Europe, Australia and New Zealand's power in the Asian theatre and Canada and America's power in the Americas.

The U.K. Is crowded as fuck and Australians need more people to fill out regional areas.

Even without the US. The Anglosphere would be a formidable block, especially to bolster the UK against the EU and give them access to raw material to utilise their massive industries.

Get fucked cunt. You're literally the ninth state of Australia.

>Ausfags have 33% of the worlds uranium

Canada has 50% of the world's uranium.

The U.S. already has special deal (going back the the 1940s) with Canada that allows unlimited access to Canada's uranium at prevailing market prices.

Good luck selling your uranium to the chinks.

Fuck nah mate. Canada exports 20% of the worlds Uranium but doesn't have shit in reserve compared to Australia.

>celt
im not celt lol

anglo bloc would be based but we need to reduce the jewish banker influence from ruining everything.

No they don't
world-nuclear.org/information-library/nuclear-fuel-cycle/uranium-resources/supply-of-uranium.aspx

Shouldn't Jamaica be in the Anglosphere as well? It was an English colony.

>English colony != Anglosphere

I'd take Malta or if Gibralter decided to secede Spain first before I took that hellhole.