>implying

everyone does though

WHAT'S THE NAME OF THIS SHIT GOD DAMN IT

>imagine being so retarded you cant read filenames or use google

>Filename literally states the album name
>Asks what the name is
What did he mean by this?

Yeezus?

You're asking the right questions. Go ahead.

Obviously

Zzzzzzzzz...

no one thinks this is bad

I honestly think literally everybody who has heard this album likes it.

I agree

>People who cant appreciate this for what it is and immediately trash it

that record if for people that don't know about electronic muzak eg, radiohead fans

nigga this is a masterpiece soy ass

Just a friendly reminder! A "pleb filter" is an album which takes multiple listens with an attentive ear and open mind to appreciate. A pleb filter album is akin to a good scotch, to be absorbed and enjoyed for its complexities every once in a while.

This is distinctly different from "bad" albums. These are albums that have very little redeeming qualities, and aren't good at all. They are not actually, like some may claim, good albums.

To help with this distinction, here are a few examples from each category:

These are "pleb filter" albums.

These albums are "bad."

durr hurr fffff *sucks spit*

fair point,
but it succeeds in that way regardless.

These were 40-50 year old men recording this...

I like the closing song and the acoustic Yorke song

Yes, Go to Sleep is a Great song user, you are right

this album is a pleb filter so that mean if u don't like it youre a pleb :)::)

yeah retard that's what it means lol

How is this a pleb filter? Everyone who is into rock/metal thinks this album is great

a lot of people enjoyed HTTT first listen, as did I. not a pleb filter at all, just a slightly underrated one.

This album is worse than Pablo Honey.

This is the true underrated Radiohead's album.

Correct!

who came up with that

I must be a pleb because I thought this was unlistenable. I was 17 and moving on from SPK and throbbing gristle I think. 24 now, due a relisten?

isn't this the more acclaimed album of a less conventional band? i don't see what's contrarian or controversial about this opinion man

i thought Government Plates was finally liked by Sup Forums, that type of album def fits the category though

I don't really see how this is a pleb filter. I like it, but it does not seem like its inaccessible.

i dont see how its a pleb filter because their discog isn't incessantly talked about here and there's nothing to base it on

okei

dude im so caustic and on a greater pillar of judgement lmao, everyone else is stupid and gets the OK treatment. k den pham

okei

bump

Yeah

nuh uh a pleb filter is an album that a flippin' pleb doesn't get, or feels intimidated by. I know it's cliche but you just outed yourself as a pleb. Sorry bud.

Such effort put into a poor post. You'll get there one day. At least you're striving user.

It's called a .jpg often pronounced jay-peg. It's a format for storing images digitally.

They were on the brink of destruction and absolutely sounded like it. Far from their most maturely realized album but we never saw The Cure like this again and for that I think it's an intriguing snapshot of a band self-destructing inbetween recognizable phases.

>ITT: plebs post plebeian shit that they think is patrician, thus exposing them as plebs
Good pleb filter OP

Soy - the album

off-topic tripfag fuck off

I don't understand why everyone dislikes it so much, even if you don't know all the work and complexity behind I still find it pretty enjoyable by itself and I did on first listen too, really don't see what's so hideous

He's probably kidding

came here to post this, best death grips album beside notm

fuck yeah! The Wankys for life.
If you didn't know, Wankys = Gai

actually disregard that, i thought it said Swankys
Wankys are pretty good too
>The Swankys = Gai

Not my favorite Cure record but definitely way underrated

I'm the original HTTT poster
And yes that's exactly what I feel. I just gave it a listen last night again, has been my favorite Radiohead project for a long time (now I don't know which one is, maybe Kid A?) but it's extremely underrated.

omg this is unlistenable

Plebs will think it's boring.

How? It's not any more inaccessible than their other albums

Lmao

When you develop some taste you'll see how bland it really is. That album is my Fischer Price first jazzy album. There are some good songs in it though

Yes

the definitive edition

Fuck me in the ass and call me a pleb, then.

It's a pleb filter, even AnCo fans don't like it. See how that actually works?

This album is shit, tho

My board died

It's one of their best albums, second to SFTB

It's been 5+ years nigger

This

This is a very casual listen IMO. Something ill put on as the equivalent to the jazz radio channel while I drive.

>Appreciate it for what it is! I know it's garbage but appreciate it damn it!

it's true

Welcome to the patrician club. Only plebs assert an album is a pleb filter on a public image-board.

best death grips

What's true? Are you attempting to claim that Lulu isn't shit? Because if you are, then please find the nearest noose.

it isn't though

filtered me the first time i heard it

found the pleb

>I don't get it, so everyone who claims to like it must be pretending

You just filtered yourself out. Good job, retard.

the swankys is pure pleb filter

what it is then?

Locating the Selly Ester Watts field in this album turns the listener patrician. This is the only real answer itt.

Underrated album

if you look at it as a punk record it changes a lot