What to watch before I kill myself?

Got dumped by my gf of 2 years 3 months ago, I still can't get over it. Been depressed for 3 years and it's getting worse and worse. Existential crisis, stress, financial problems, solitude, loneliness dread, it's all coming together and I feel like I'm about to implode from pain.

What should I watch with this state of mind?

Zoba the Greek

Barabbas

Read Nietzsche, plen.

Meh, I'm looking for something I can relate to.

Zorba the Greek

Stroszek

Kurosawa's Ikiru.

Congratulations. The world is now your oyster.

This post was clearly written by someone who doesn't understand what being suicidal means. It's when you don't even have the motivation or desire to do what's written in that post, because it's all pointless to you.

Watch filth
Then put on moolight sonata
Then hang yourself

Barabbas

The man led a tortured life & had suicidal thoughts on a daily basis.

Taxi Driver. you'll be shocked by how much you relate to travis bickle

Have you tried medications OP? I generally against taking medicines for 'mental issues' but if it's that bad and you can't cope maybe medication will help?

I tried it, but I'm not really like him as a person.

I was on Prozac for 5 months. It made me feel empty. At least I wasn't feeling negative on them, but purely neutral. But that can suck too. You can't feel any kind of happiness or excitement either.

You will feel much better OP if you date someone else. You think you won't fall in love again but you can. Just gotta get out there man!

I got you OP. Annie Hall. the romance will pain you but the pain will subside and the ending will speak truth to you. Woody Allen will save you

poor little white guy?

Hey at least you had a GF
Anyway try synecdoche new york

Batman v superman

The fact you dismiss existential pieces of art as unrelateable suggests you should work on building some actual substance. If you can't see past context and think that your own little depression is somehow special then i don't know what to say.

Spider-Man 2

consider this: you don't deserve happiness and excitement. settle for the numbness of the pills or go end your pathetic life.

this is coming from a dude who has lived with depression for more than 20 years. if you want to be better, you will have to work extra hard. if not, medication is a great way to get by. but seriously, life isn't worth it. if you got nothing to live for, stop wasting your (and everyone else's) time

Just grog through life

For the next 100 billion+ years you will not exist so why not just find the most enjoyment you can while you are alive. Sure you are depressed but life is so short anyway, dont feel guilt just live

Nothing makes me want to kill myself more than the platitudinous nonsense that is the suicide prevention hotline checklist.

Blue Valentine

Have you tried not being sad? I mean if you can't improve your own mood then there is something wrong with your brain chemically, so go get some help.

Or just kill yourself and stop posting on mong image boards for attention.

Don't do it man

kys fag

I agree with you, but that guy had a point. I have depression, too, but there are moments of motivation. I use those to go out and do something. Even if it's something as simple as driving around in a city I've never been to.

>What to watch before I kill myself?
watch a short film

>driving around in a city I've never been to.
not really depressed anymore cause I got a good job and lost a lot of weight but I used to do this a lot too. Baltimore, Philly, Allentown, etc. It was relaxing but I wish American cities weren't shit these days

w-what?

nigger, what the hell makes you think death is gonna be any better

fuckman, YOU LITERALLY DON'T FEAR DEATH

FUCKING DO SOMETHING EXCITING FAGGOT

Slumdog Millionaire
Intouchables