Based Orban supports Remain: Sup Forums on suicide watch

>BUDAPEST—Hungary’s combative prime minister, who has repeated locked horns with the European Union over political and economic matters, will launch a campaign in the U.K. press on Monday to urge Britons to keep their country within the bloc.

>“Hungary’s government has been accused of being anti-EU many times but its pro-EU stance—as seen at present—reflects that it is committed to and strongly believes in the significance of the results the EU has achieved, even as it envisions the continent’s future in a different way in many instances,” Zoltan Kovacs, a spokesman for the Hungarian government of Prime Minister Viktor Orban, said Sunday.

archive.is/IcYQD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gE7oCXPb2Iw
london.gov.hu/business-and-trade
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hungary and other Eastern European countries want to hoard as many shekels as possible before the Union finally breaks up. Can't blame them.

brexit would mean many trash eastern euros would come back to their homelands and be trash there instead of on the isles.

Obviously he supports EU and NATO becuase he knows that if they didn't exist, Romania would conquer them in a week.

I hope the EU forces Hungary to be flooded by refugees, and punishes them if they don't comply.

BRITAIN OUT

Because
a.) Hungary gets more gibsmedats
b.) Hungarians can continue to look for jobs in the UK

Orban is a nationalist so he care only about his country, this is normal for him to be pro remain if the EU profit to his country.

fpbp
Those eastern european countries benefit from eu.
If britain exits the whole thing will fall apart in the next decade.
They don't want that.

Nah. It would be really difficult to hold their land, unless Serbia gets involved.

He's a traitor. Traitors should be shot.

>gypsyfags actually believe this

Based Orban wants to milk the EU as long as possible until the inevitable cultural collapse.

I'd sort of want Britain inside the EU too because Britain is the only break on federalism and German domination. But if Brexit leads to the collapse of the whole thing it's even better.

He would support Remain, the UK has been defending the V4 in Europe and their stance against the migrant quotas.

As well as some special fund we have set up with Hungary that gives them money. I'll dig up the documents from the UK government website.

The UK is the only one of the "bigger" nations in the EU that has been defending Hungary and the V4. Which is why it's so funny to see V4 countries on here insulting us every day.

>Orbán
>based

I understand that he is over 9000 times better than pretty much any Western politician, but regardless of that he is a sack of shit by Hungarian standards.

>jobbikfag detected

I think it's more about him being more into a reformed unified Europe:
youtube.com/watch?v=gE7oCXPb2Iw

Our military has threatened to stage a coup if an EU military is forced.

So even if we stay in, or we leave the EU is fucked.

london.gov.hu/business-and-trade

We have a large stake in the links provided, real estate etc..

Oh and Orban is just bootyblasted because Cameron called Hungarians a bunch of parasites a while ago or something.

Top lel.

I think its too late for that. We must prepare for war in Europe.

UK is a huge EU-payer, Hungary a huge EU-receiver.
Of course they don't want to lose the golden goose.

Both Romania and Hungary have shitty mostly ceremonial militaries, but Romania would still crush Hungary 1 on 1 since their military is 3 times larger. I doubt Romania would have a reason to take Hungary, since they got most of the clay they wanted with Trianon.

This. Soros even funded his education

Why would he support remain if he was angry at Cameron?

When Farage has praised him greatly on top of that fact.

Face it, Orban is doing what is in Hungary's interests because he gives zero fucks about Anglocucks.

That's the point. If Romania invaded Hungary; the Szekely would rise up and slaughter the gypsy thieves while they were away.

Romanians can only win by backstabbing.

Orban is for the UK staying in the EU because Orban needs the UK as a supporter for his own eurosceptic policies. It's that simple.

I was making a lelzy comment.

I posted the links that show the UK has investment in Hungary and that's why he's doing this.

I really don't care because if we stay or if we leave the EU will fall apart by hands, whether it collapses financially through us leaving and not giving them anymore shekels.

Or militarily because our military would rather go to war with the EU than ally with them. I shit you not.

So it really doesn't matter to me, I'm voting to leave this Thursday anyway so.. I just don't care, also Orban has an onion face.

He literally looks like an onion.

No, he's deluded just like Cameron is into thinking the EU can be reformed when you and I both know it cannot and will not reform.

Now fuck off.

>orbán
>based
He's a half gipsy who steals millions and only wants the UK to stay so that he can steal more.

So long as we get resources and land, he can have worthless paper.

Your entire nation can have worthless promissory's.

>mfw idiots actually think a few extra 000's in the bank is worth more than a nations reserves of hard assets.

Fools, fucking fools ahahahahaha.

>Gets more money than it gives to the EU
>Wants a country giving more than it receives to stay

I can understand why he wants the UK to stay, but he shouldn't come up with lame excuses as to why he wants it.

This burger is not wrong. Having 1.5m Hungarians already in Romania would be quite problematic for the gypos.
Romania has no real regional allies though. The Serbs, Slovaks, and the current Croat gov all have excellent relationship with our gov. And we have a formidable ally a few hundred kms north of our border. We'd only be on the defensive until Poland intervenes.

These
It shouldn't be surprising

thats right. british pussy belongs to the brown man, no sissy whites allowed

Except we're not deporting any Eastern Europeans, you've been told like a billion times now you fucking retards.

>The Serbs, Slovaks, and the current Croat gov

In your dreams, they all hate huns m8

There's more East Europeans having babies with Africans and Muslims here lad, they do it for easy cash and the brown man gets a nice Euro passport. Totally different to the hell we've got in places like Rotherham.