Daily Reminder

This happened...

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1ZguniuzALv
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

vocaroo.com/i/s1ZguniuzALv

And rightly so

He would have been floored had the ref not stopped it.

If its a PPV the ref should let him hit the canvas at least fucking once unless its a Pac-Margarito level beating. For $100 million someone should get carted out on a stretcher. I don't why they allow early stoppages in the higher levels of boxing.

Because higher level boxers have a better chance of fucking killing each other

>"I give you my boi pussy just please keep your self to my rules"-TBE Floyd "Money" Mayweather

>play football
>touch the ball with the hands
>get mad at the referee
Hungarian logic

Agreed. I wanted to see McGregor get knocked the fuck out

Boxing deaths always happen in nothing events that no one watches.

I wish he wouldn't have stopped it because I wanted these autists to cry even more and I knew that they're so delusional they'd try and claim mcmeme wasn't about to get dropped

LOVING
EVERY
LAUGH

>play football
>park the bus for 90 minutes
>draw 0-0
>advance because you tied 1-1 away
lmao

>play handegg
>tie in regular time
>toss a coin to decide which team gets to attack and it's over

If that ref wasn't a coon ass cracker lover and treated Conor like a real boxer Conor should have lost every round from point deductions.

This. Conor very obviously does not understand even the basic rules of boxing. The ref would have stopped the fight much earlier but people wold have lost a lot of money if Conor was dq'd. He has done disservice to MMA by perpetuating the stereotype that MMA fighters are idiots who can not handle real sports.

FOOK DA MEYWEDDAS!

more like boxing rules are idiotic and impractical

DANCE FOR ME NIGGER

I SAID DANCE FOR ME BOY, LICK THESE BIG IRISH BALLS NIGGER

And Floyds hit well after the bell would've single handedly gotten anyone DQ'd instantly if they werent Floyd. Points deducted the same with his bend over tactics. Respect to Floyd, he BTFO Goobs, but this was a shit officiated fight

If Boxings rules intentionally allow for that shit

Then this shit took 70+ years just to get solved like it was checkers by a dude who cant even read, I wouldn't be so proud of my "rules" if that were the case
>in b4 MMA rules
They're plenty retarded too but no one is defending them and this fight wasn't that so it isn't really relevant

>Points deducted the same with his bend over tactics
No, like all UFC fans you're too retarded and blind to see Conor is scrambling to take Floyd's back.

The rules don't allow for it. The ref just didn't DQ Conor over it because he was clearly a novice and he wasn't doing any harm anyway, so you might as well just let it go and Floyd will fuck him up for it.

Wait so Mayweather was allowed to literally turn his back and turtle to keep from getting punched?

lmao boxing is so retarded

Most of the time Conor was taking his back. He talked about it in the post-fight shit.

the match should have actually ended a round earlier

con should've let go an rip upper cuts and body shots. aw well

look at the ref coming to save him

nice "sport" you got there boxing

holding is illegal superstar

>ref tells conor at length before the fight to follow the rules
>WAH why dey treat conor like a bibi?!
>Conor doesn't follow the rules
>LMAO LOOK IT DA REF COMIN TO SAVE HIM
Niggers.

its against the rules to duck below your opponents belt idiot. Floyd did this on every engagement

b..but his back!?

Connor is just shifting angles to get a better punch.

Floyd is the one pinning his arm, turning it into a clinch and forcing the reset.

hammer punches are typically frowned upon in a boxing match

this fight was floyds magnum opus and it was honestly beautiful and masterfully done

>going behind the opponent is cheating!
>mayweather's GOAT defense is nothing more than shoving his ass into his opponents crotch
based, again, great "sport"

>its against the rules to duck below your opponents belt idiot.

In the ammys, not at the pro level. You can't stay there forever, but you're allowed to duck under the belt line.