Why is there no Genocide Option ?

Are they any red-pilled hearts of Iron IV mods out there ? No Swastikas in a WW2 game ?
Developers don't want to include them to the point that discussing it is banned in their official forums. WTF

Surely there must be mods somewhere

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M9Do3dz9TR0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*there

I'm sad to see that there are no Swastikas in the game and that there is no Concentration camp management mini-game. Paradox, give me my shekels back!

You bought the Paradox Jew what do you expect?

Just mod it, nigger.

IKR, it's unplayable. Why isn't anybody modding it ?

i got banned from the paradox forum for bitching that my Egyptian army in victoria 2 shouldnt need alcohol for the soldiers and wine for the officers

There's a WW1 mod in the making right now. That should be interesting.

Rare

>>>/gsg/

Wish I could but I can't do anything major. Like creating in game mechanics, I can only do cosmetic stuff like flags on my own.

That's fucking bullshit, Paradox really went full Swede-tard on this.

how would that even be possible?

how would the whole world go to war, be at peace for 20 years and then go to war again in HoI4?

that would be a huge task to undergo modding. it would just lead to half the major countries getting totally fucked over during WWI so that they'd be 100% usless during WWII.

>the holocaust was a hoax!
>paradox are jews for not adding the holocaust!

It doesn't have to be historically accurate.
Like it would be possible to keep certain countries around post-WWI.

idk but it seems pretty cool to me

meaning I can play austria hungary? Sign me the fuck up

Wasn't there that guy posting about "Victoria" where he wanted to mod it so Albanians could be used for fuel?

Hearts of Irons aims to be historically accurate

I just want to be able to play as Israel, turn it fascist, and conquer the mdidle east.

Still gets a smirk.

Where can I get this game for free? I really want to try it but money is really fucking tight at the moment.

>try playing this game
>have no idea what the fuck i'm doing
my experience with every grand strat game ever

play the tutorial

i am in the tutorial

>space paradox game
>has pops
>you can genocide aliens
>ww2 game
>no pops
>cant genocide anyone

??????????????? why is killing aliums ok but human scum not?

THIS

because the game is historically accurate in regard to the holocaust

Only autists play Box Ticker 4

hush it farm boy

I don't get it. Can anyone explain this?

Not just the holo-hoax though. Gulags, Jap death camps etc

fuck off steamgruppe

youtube.com/watch?v=M9Do3dz9TR0

Hows your space program going?

you can choose how rough you are on conquered territories that probably covers it

Ask on gsg. You're not missing out on anything though other than prettier graphics. Everything else will annoy the shit out of you.

okay...

how?
and how much?

He is not RARE anymore you Swedencuck

they banned them because they knew that fanboys like you will use them to worship hitler like they always do

I want to see the Armenian genocide

I edited the files and added in a swastika on the German flag.

I remember there was accuarate flags mod but it wasnt released yet

More than flags I wished them to make nukes to be actually important but they are still shit

The most popular mod on the staem workshop is a mod adding a Swastika to the German flag, if you want it so bad you can easily get it.

how much? well if you go easy on (((commies))) they tend to fuck up your supply lines

oh and theres a button in government tab manage territories or something like that

you should go back to Call of Duty.

that why you dont buy blue pilled pansy games, you stupid cuck.