Well, Sup Forums?

well, Sup Forums?

she could save the DCEUniverse

I hear she's on some upcoming german flicks

Steppenwolf/Darkseid pulls her out of the Phantom Zone, where the destruction of Zod's World Engine stranded her.

Attack of the 50 Foot Woman

it's a shame she's only 5'7

she'd be perfect at 5'9

Femdom: The Movie

she is reincarnated as Power Girl

Evil Villain assembles the Legion of Doom to fight the JL. Gathers a bunch of JL enemies including pulling Faora out of the Phantom Zone.

was she ever relevant?

>While recruiting his own minions to aid him in the conquest of earth, Steppenwolf opens up a rift into the Kryptonian phantom zone, where a barely conscious Faora-Ul lies amidst the wreckage of the C-130 which destroyed the world engine from the events of the first Superman film. Rescucitated and with newfound purpose, Steppenwolf imbues Faora with a burning desire to kill the one known as Wonder Woman.

She and general survived in Phantom Zone. They bonded over them both being honorable and survive hardships of the Zone together. As time goes by in the Zone they start championing others that can't defend themselves in the Zone against untold imprisoned horrors that lurk in the shadows. General dies and she is stricken by sadness for fallen comrade and love interest. She is released from the Zone by accident or design and ends up on Earth. Instead of being all evil she decides to help the humans since she came to respect them for their tenacity even though they are weak. She dons the mantle of Power Girl/Supergirl and joins Justice League as heavy hitter instead of dead/incapacitated/questing Superman. Her personal arc closes off when a force of Green Lanterns come to Earth with a warrant for her arrest and drama ensues.
One can dream.

she's relevant to my heart

I'm still mad they burned her with villain #3 instead of wonder woman or some other more relevant hero.

oнa oчeнь кpacивaя

what

дa, мы знaeм
имeннo пo этoй пpичинe cyщecтвyeт дaнный тpeд

only small part depends on actors, tho

wth is up with these russian posters?

I can't even translate it

Obviously, the key plot is her seducing Superman and breeding with him to repopulate their nearly extinct race.

I thought she was infertile?

You're still making these threads? Hey babe, go make me a sandwich.

what

for you

Something like this. Except the Phantom Zone can't imprison those who are with child.

do mid 30s german women still date?

Man i want this.

Faora is finished
Now, Antje Traue could be Wonder Woman from earth 2 ou 1
Come to snyrderverse with the real JL and save that shit world

She should play Aeryn Sun in Farscape reboot.