Eternal Arsenal Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4833122/Jonny-Evans-snub-Arsenal-favour-Manchester-City.html
independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/arsenal-transfer-news-alexis-sanchez-manchester-city-aguero-sterling-exchange-swap-latest-a7918321.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9ncy4UNKe4s
youtube.com/watch?v=ctAf6Xsy9j4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=j8dJDl7f4og
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wonga out

>dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4833122/Jonny-Evans-snub-Arsenal-favour-Manchester-City.html

>Snubsenal

Welcome to the black man, Muslim, refugees welcome, LGTB supporting, labour voting, race mix encouraging, left wing Jeremy Corbyn loving, absolute cucks of the entire nation general.

Imagine if we sell OX and Gibbs turns up in their trening ground. Classic FEO

Wenker out
lelbour voters out

Cech
Bellerin - Koscielny - Van Dijk - Kolasinac
N'Zonzi - Xhaka
Draxler - Ozil - Sterling/lemar
Lacazette

rate

is the failure of arsenal as a club a reflection of the failure of globalization and multiculturalism? most probably yes

Wenger OUT/10

It's you who's out, user. OUT OF YOUR MIND!

why do you want draxler to arsenal? what do you have against him?

>thinking arselel will bring in one of those players let alone 4

WENGER OUT

I would prefer

Cech
Mustafi - Van Dijk - Kocielny
Bellerin - N'Zonzi - Seri - Kolasinac
Ozil
Giroud - Lacazette

independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/arsenal-transfer-news-alexis-sanchez-manchester-city-aguero-sterling-exchange-swap-latest-a7918321.html

Cash only

There will be NO incoming transfers you mongs.
Even if players like Seri openly state that they would like a move to Arsenal, Wenger won't go for it.
If he buys players people might - God forbid! - have actual fucking expectations for this season. As it stands, he can finish 6th and the board will pat him on the back for it

I swear if we get less than 110M for Sanchez.....

>that line-up
expected better from an anime poster desu

Wenger IN lads. He just needs a bit more time to rebuild the team, stop being so entitled. Walcott, Coquelin and Gibbs got massive potential and will lead us to glory soon with Arsenes coaching.
The result against Liverpool means nothing, we cant financially compete with them at the moment. As soon as we paid for the Emirates we will be able to compete with the elite of Europe, just be patient.
In Arsene we trust.

Wenger should have gone out on a high note after winning the FA Cup.

>tfw we get this instead

Cech
Bellerin Koscielny Holding Monreal
Elneny Xhaka
Walcott Ramsay Ozil
Giroud

in 2014

This kind of bait is about 3 years too late.

THIS
H
I
S

Look at the coaches that have changed clubs since then. Right now, Arsenal could've been managed by
>Pep
>Conte
>Allegri
>Emery
>Klopp
etc.
I would take fucking Brenny or Tuchel in a heartbeat right now. Ranieri sounds like a breath of fresh air even though his tactics are more ancient than Wonga's

ospina
debuchy chambers holding gibbs
coq wilshere
walnut perez welbeck
akpom

at least Ranieri won the league in recent times.

i'd take £50M + Fernandinho

>You can press a button where Wenger is sacked and Kroenke sells his shares to Usmanov today but the only condition is that this man is now the manager and is unsackable for the next 5 years

Do you press it?

yes, of course.
Just buy Messi and the GOAT la, no need for real managers. DT can even keep his youtube channel as Manager for some more comedy gold.

I'd take 5 pence and Wenger Out

without hesitating

is this shopped? look at that fucking forrid

is this photoshopped?

No this is the original

I still can't believe Wenger tried to use the PSG Mbappe signing as an excuse to not sign Lemar and he would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for those meddling scousers

YES

Wenger ................
.................................................... IN

Your team is fine as it is. You don't need players. You need a manager.

Hell just win it again this year. Then get a new contract.

Glad you've finally come to see the light of reason :^)

I'm genuinely frightened that he might field a full-strength squad and try to win the Europa.
What if he does it the absolute madman

LMAO. Wenger, and the players he's signed, are utter shit. I can assure you, no fan of the other top 5 teams looks at the likes of Xhaka, Ramsey, Bellerin, Mustafi, Welbeck, Monreal, Elneny, Holding, Walcott and wishes they had them in their team.

The first three play shit on a stick football. Why would you want shit on a stick football? So you can see millionaire strangers win trophies? Kek

Most of those are young/peak guys. You truly believe a competent manager wouldn't be able to make them a force to be reckoned with? Bellerin and xhaka are prime examples, I think l, of what happens when you have no manager guiding you to become great.

They have the skills, physicality and promise but arsene doesn't enough of a fuck to force the best out of them. It's sickening truly. Look at the managers brought into the premier league last year and how they got their teams to work for them.

Arsenal as a club have 0 fucking worries. Arsene has been there for 20 years. He knows there is no one coming for his job. The players know arsene doesn't require anything of them. This is stagnation.

Bellerin has never had any promise. All he ever had was pace.

BLACK MANS TEAM
L
A
C
K

M
A
N
S

T
E
A
M

>lemar

LOL LADS

Quintessential post

>he doesn't want win the league in the good old 1-0 to the Arsenal way

SIMEONE IN

You're deluded. Wenger hasn't been able to spot a good player in a decade. Sanchez is the exception to the rule. Wenger's last 15 years in management has been defined by buying and investing time in overrated shit. Xhaka, for example, is the embodiment of average, and he's braindead as well.

I think the ONE acceptable excuse for switching teams is for example not realising that your team is supported by negros and other minorities exclusively. After coming to the realisation that you support a wog club, it's fine to switch.

I actually used to support Arsenal, I grew up supporting them but I live 100 miles away from them and had no idea it was the multicultural club of the league. Once I realised I switched to Ipswich and never looked back.

>sterling
>heartily imbibing Liverpool's sloppy thirds.

Thanks lads it's been fun shagging your missuses we'll have lemar thanks lads

I wish. We need more black players.

Bit racist desu lad.

What is the point on having Sanchez but not buying more quality players? Last season was literally the best you can have from Sanchez and Arsenal just got a 5th place "trophy". It doesn't make sense at all. "We want to stop Sanchez from leaving to strengthen our squad, but we are not buying more playera to actually makes a difference in comparison to last season". This is absolutely stupid from Arsenal. It doesn't even makes sense at all.

It's not racist, I just didn't realise that people of my kind (native English) generally won't support Arsenal because it's known to be a black mans team.

Yes it's true that most black people in the country are Arsenal fans and the white Arsenal fan base is probably under 25% worldwide.

It's because wright and Henry are role models for blacks.

>tfw you can't wait for Wenger to leave so >Shitsnal collapse worse than Manure did and then come to these threads to see all of the darkies crying about how to get Wenger IN

>net spend of -£11 milion this transfer window

why? why do we need this money? there's supposed to be £150 million in cash reserves

Arsenals only successes came because at the time nobody knew shit about French players and Wenger signed half of their golden generation (Vieira, petit, Henry, Anelka, Pires)
Wenger got lucky but is now surviving on those past successes and former signings alone rather then actual management ability.

lol

>supporting the black mans team of choice

Pathetic

the whole wenger meme was built on buying french prospects no one else knew about
imagine if monaco and PSG didn't exist and all their players were coming to arsenal for peanuts instead. we would be worshipping wenger as a god.

>WENGER FOREVER
WENGER FOREVER
>WENGER FOREVER
WENGER FOREVER
>WENGER FOREVER
WENGER FOREVER
>WENGER FOREVER
WENGER FOREVER
>WENGER FOREVER
WENGER FOREVER
>WENGER FOREVER
WENGER FOREVER
>WENGER FOREVER
WENGER FOREVER
>WENGER FOREVER
WENGER FOREVER
>WENGER FOREVER
WENGER FOREVER
>WENGER FOREVER
WENGER FOREVER
>WENGER FOREVER
WENGER FOREVER
>WENGER FOREVER
WENGER FOREVER
>WENGER FOREVER
WENGER FOREVER
>WENGER FOREVER
WENGER FOREVER
>WENGER FOREVER
WENGER FOREVER
>WENGER FOREVER
WENGER FOREVER
>WENGER FOREVER
WENGER FOREVER
>WENGER FOREVER
WENGER FOREVER
>WENGER FOREVER
WENGER FOREVER
>WENGER FOREVER
WENGER FOREVER
>WENGER FOREVER
WENGER FOREVER

Kroenke wants the club to be a middling feeder club that does nothing but develop players for profit.

the only good one there is wilsh

who in recent times have we actually developed for profit?

bait

how many injuries among them?

>Mbappe
>Neymar

Why don't we go for Cavani

By develop I mean poach, play for a few years and sell on for profit.

>tfw you're one of the few remaining Arsenal fans that is Wenger In

just imagine how many millions of pounds was wasted in that moment

and who have we done this with recently?

Yeah blud he looked really good at Bournemouth. Tore it up fám.

I've seen Xhaka in the bundeslelga and for Switzerland and the guy IS good. For Arsenal he's been worse than people want to admit. Still, the guy is right and Wenger is at fault for some of these players underperforming. And then there's garbage like Welbeck that he unironically bought and has started over more deserving players.

Should've signed youri tielemans

>Jack Wilshere is being paid 90k a week
>Carl Jenkinson is being paid 50k a week

What is he good at that? He is absolutely abysmal defensively.

And even on the ball he is really, really slow. He might make some nice hollywood passes but it takes him about 10 seconds to draw his leg back and pass the ball. So he rarely ever makes an incisive pass

>He is absolutely abysmal defensively.
At Arsenal.

Man tried to backheel it to the keeper in the six yard box with Salah on his back. Xhaka is fucking shit.

Could Wenger be playing 3D2WB chess with us and losing on purpose v Liverpool to force the board and the owner to buy players?

youtube.com/watch?v=9ncy4UNKe4s

Xhaka wouldn't start for any other top 6 club. Probably wouldn't start for Southampton or West Brom either or Leicester

so it was
>ramshit
all along

Like I said, Arsenal fans don't want to admit just how bad he's been. That was a real brainfart moment.

Hey when you are that young and old man wenger forbids you from playing forward balls it effects your performance

We're not buying, we're selling

Could be worse
Could be
youtube.com/watch?v=ctAf6Xsy9j4

Imagine being retarded enough to tthink that this bait would be taken seriously. You cant even shitpost well. You know what to do

>Oxshite out
good riddance
walflopp 2.0

What the fuck. No wonder they're wearing fucking masks

You sad darkies do realise that the fa cup is the league cup under a different name don't you?

You celebrate it like the champions league lmao (which you've never won)

>the absolute state of Ramsi

Are you the same fucking retard who keeps talking about race in this thread? You aren't on the 'redpill' boards.

neck yourself m8

>You sad darkies

m.youtube.com/watch?v=j8dJDl7f4og