What does Sup Forums think of SUPERORGANISM?

what does Sup Forums think of SUPERORGANISM?

SUPERORGANISM is pretty great

I too, like SUPERORGANISM

Wohkay lets see here

>1 million views
>published january 18th
>already on VEVO
>a yuge production video
>mediocre vocals

I smell yet another industry plant. You got me though... i listened. You got what you came here for: views.

Gonna have to sage. Will never listen again, and will tell as many people.

get a load of this guy, pretending he doesn't like SUPERORGANISM

Pretty good but this video is about five years out of date in terms of humor

>5 unique posts saying they like superorganism
>3 users

Stop forcing this shit fellowkids industry plant headed by a boring tiny japanese girl

I like them

This is the next Boy Pablo

shit is overproduced pop in a good way

damn new song!
i liked them a lot for a while but then they went away. now theyre back though!

update the new song sucks

I like em. Hella plant vibes but the music is fun so whatever, looking out for their debut

lmao the shills arent even trying anymore

Didn't they literally do this exact same song a year ago but called it "Something for your Mind"?

Yeah that song was good but this song is definitely different because it's not as good

saged and potato

I like the singles they've put out so far but they're definently "industry plants" of some kind.
>Spotify ad
>NPR play
>Frank Ocean & Vampire Weekend co-signs
The music's good though, at least so far, so it really shouldn't matter I guess. I think it's pretty stupid how people are calling them the new Avalanches or Gorillaz.

Just like Boy Pablo, YouTube shilled the hell out of that song

SUPERORGASM

hilarious post

glad you liked it

i think they play them way too much on sirius XMU, but they are ok

i feel like they're too disorganised and their tracks are too cluttered and incohesive. it also feels like they're relying too much on their gimmicks/quirkiness. heard them too much on triple j already.

I'm interested in seeing how their first album comes together, maybe it will make all the tracks come together in a way that makes sense

probably not though. I just think this maximalist style has potential.

I wonder what it's like to be a flavor-of-the-month industry invention. Like you probably think you've made it big and don't realize you're an employee, a ward of the record biz, until ""your"" music stops getting listens and you're dumped on the side. It's gotta be like being a washed up pop artist but worse because pop artists at least generate fans. One-offs and similar constructed artists only get artificial buzz, so you don't really even get to feel good that you had fans. It's gotta be completely devastating. I wonder if any of them try to make music on their own afterwards or if they just resign to retail, office work, or whatever

cool. let them be bless