What does spee think?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/MarkBermanFox26/status/902286991504617473
youtube.com/watch?v=ZL6fw1n2PHI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What did they do?

mobile.twitter.com/MarkBermanFox26/status/902286991504617473

Doesn't Houston have a dome? p sure it doesn't rain inside a dome

How do you get into that dome when everything around it is flooded?

Houston, we have a problem

Based rags. Keeping it real. The Yaks and bosox shamelessly suck each other's dicks whenever a tragedy happens in the other's city.

helicopter or boat what are you fucking retarded?

Oh wow you mean they actually have compassion? Friendly reminder every ARLINGTON Rangers fan is a welfare-ridden nignog. Have fun on the couch in October pussies BAHAHAHA

The astrodome has been a shithole for years. I doubt it's even inhabitable without flooding

kys

They are massive jews trying to fuck over their rivals when they are uncompetitive and the Astros are leading the AL.

They didn't donate any money either... When you get outclassed by Jerry fucking Jones you know your a piece of shit team

>It's unusual for Jerry Jones to be classy

Nice meme. He's always been one of the most compassionate owners in sports.

Houston Manlets BTFO

Astros will be first round exits

Jokes aside, I'm a Rangers fan and deeply disappointed in the ownership for doing this. Texas unity overrides sports rivalries.

kek, german humor at its finest

youtube.com/watch?v=ZL6fw1n2PHI

Just FYI you dipshits, the Rangers offered to let the Astros have all the revenue from a 3 game series in Arlington. They didn't want to trade series because would have made their last 12 games all away games when they're in the middle of a wild card hunt. What the Rangers offered was completely normal procedure and it's the exact same thing the Orioles did for the Rays.

The Astros owner is the real cunt for dragging this disagreement out to the media and tried to frame the situation as though the Rangers are being Jews when they aren't. It is in fact the Astros that are so obsessed with the rivalry they turned down more money and a more convenient situation for their fans just because they don't want to give the Rangers any sort of help in the wild card race.

Way to fall for fake news.

and rangers will miss the playoffs. LOL

Are you implying the revenue would mean jackshit? Cmon you know the rags are jews, Crane just called them out.

as a rags fan
i can confirm this this team is run by fuckin jews
so much so that we need a stadium every 20 fucking years

The Rangers are a trash franchise that never had any success of any kind for 50 years until literally within the last decade?

Not only are they a massive tax dodge, one of their previous owners used money he stole from the taxpayers to run for President, whereupon he declared two illegal wars and looked the other way while terrorists bombed New York,

tl;dr the Texas Rangers MLB Franchise is a terrorist organization.

Minute Maid has a roof you illiterate fuck.

Now tell me how you'd get to a game.

kek