Why didn't these faggots ever unite?

Why didn't these faggots ever unite?

Other urls found in this thread:

theintercept.com/2017/08/03/brazils-corrupt-congress-protects-its-bribe-drenched-president-finalizing-elites-two-year-plot/
itunes.apple.com/fr/podcast/histoire-la-révolution-française-5-5-le-bolivarisme/id390164336?i=1000389884866&mt=2
es.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercosur
youtube.com/watch?v=Qde66TNbrlA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hey, we don't speak Spanish.

About Spanish America, they hate each other.

>Why didn't Argentinian Italians want to unite with Hindu and African Guyana.
>t. non-country that should be split between France and Netherlands

suck my dick you fucking chink.

We tried, several times. Look up the Mexican Empire, the Central American Republic, Nueva Granada and so on.

You're also misinterpreting just how massive the landmass is.

Now say that in belgian.

oh wait

because of the wh*Te subhumans who live in southern cone
one day all of them will unite

That's not how the world works

One day everything will be Perú.
Everything.

Why do Europeans wish to genocide white people so badly?

>HEY GUISE DON'T THESE SHITHOLES UNITE TO FORM A BIGGER SHITHOLE????

#rizzekt

Is it necessary to make the same threads every day when it's spic peak hour?

Why would we join forces with separatists? Brazil only grows bigger, while Sp*nish colonies fragment themselves.

They are welcome to join the Brazilian Empire if they learn to speak Portuguese.

Can Brazil and everyone else understand each other? Is there a place along the border where the languages are mixed?

>speak Spanish
>get drunk and swallow a dildo
>you can now speak Portuguese

UMA SOPA
UM MACACO
UM LENGUAGEM
UM IMPÉRIO

>speak Portuguese
>forget how to distinguish half of its sounds
>you can now speak Spanish

BTFO
T
F
O

For the most part, yeah. I'm currently trying to fuck a Brazilian qt.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

Criollos.

That's the correct and only answer.

ajkajskaks

O MY SIDES

M-M-M-M-MONSTER KILL

>They are welcome to join the Brazilian Empire if they learn to speak Portuguese.
Easy.

I just need to get drunk and use a really messed up grammar.

muh empire got beaten by a bunch of gauchos

oh shit lmao

i understand why some of them aren't but the fact that USCA and Grand Colombia aren't a thing really triggers my autism

Shut up, Ururu, you dick. You're the only true rival of the Glorious Brazilian Empire, this post here could very well be a reference to the Paraguayan massacre we carried out.

What happened from 1822 to 1889? lost some lands buddy? : ^)))))))))))))))

Why don't you conquer all of South America. As long as you do so in a way that kindof benefits us you can.

Because we hate each other's guts.

Also the shitty countries would bring down the decent countries.

Didn't knew about it, I actually only have 2 friends on the system.

1 - Brazil calls-in some Bolivian favors after all the shitty immigrants, makes a route and seizes Chile.

2 - On the roll, Brazil decides to claim the whole of Bolivia's territory.
Argentina, Paraguay and Peru feel threatened by it, form an alliance. Uruguay remains neutral.

3 - Brazil takes northern Argentina, loses some Northern regions for Peru and part of Chile, in a two-pronged attack from Peru and Argentina, severing the Chile-occupying forces.

4 - Uruguay makes up its mind, decides to join old papa Brazil. Argentina is done for, although Peru still advances on the Chilean territory, trying to divide our forces.
Venezuela and Colombia decide they want a slice of the cake, start advancing on Amazonian territory.

5 - Brazil manages to subjugate most of the Argentina-Peru forces, the three remaining enemies up north notice they've fucked up.

6 - I present you TERRA BRASILIS. We finally share a border with Equador. Guiana never considers invading Amapá again.

Only if you do your best!

Whatever you say, you fucking favela monkey swine.

theintercept.com/2017/08/03/brazils-corrupt-congress-protects-its-bribe-drenched-president-finalizing-elites-two-year-plot/

What the fuck are you on about, ilbeya? That has nothing to do with whatever I posted.

I would this nuke this country before letting a brazilean monkey have it

Because no one in their right mind would want to join your poor, corrupt, and stupid excuse of a country. Die.

[shamanism intensifies]

FUCK YOU CORRUPT FAVELA MONKEY portuguese is ugly language

Not as ugly as koreans before plastic.

Wow, very disrespectful and uncivilized.
Why must you be so racist? And how can a mix of Chinese and Japanese be a beautiful language by any standards?

do you speak french?
I listened to a podcast program by Fr Culture, La fabrique de l'histoire, who was talking precisely about this itunes.apple.com/fr/podcast/histoire-la-révolution-française-5-5-le-bolivarisme/id390164336?i=1000389884866&mt=2

(disregard the title, was supposed to compare the french revolution and bolivarism, but it's larger than that, and doesn't mention France once)

what a thread

Hey Brazil you get your shit together enough to duke it out with Venezuela?

South Korea!? More like Cult Korea!
XDD

I dream of an age where South America is competent enough so we can all kill each other.

autism

>Attacking Chile from Atacama
>Defending a tiny corridor from 4 countries
Bruh your army would run out of ammo from conquering Paraguay alone, only a couple of countries have armies that could achieve such extent of conquer.
France and Italy ran out of bombs from bombing lybia and they make their own weapons and have industries much more powerful than your's

Were not so different, you and I.

filho da puta
stop making fun of this shit you fuck

I wouldn't want Venezuelans in my cunt, unless they have a Pepe the Frog spergout and overthrow their communist government by themselves, hanging all political enemies first. Because Brazil has enough commies already to soil politics, getting extra shills would not be welcome.

We are overlords of the jungle, it would be a reversed Vietnam war, with the big country being the tunnel digger!

Ururu, if you keep your shit up we will make you one with Rio Grande do Sul when the conquering comes, instead of allowing you to be called The State of Cisplatina.

the madman
He's done it again

Culture

SAVAGE

>strength: 300,000
>losses: 300,000

oh dear

Paraguay goes in for the kill

EL HOMBRE MALO

Just like their magically shrinking economy, so too the country somehow grows smaller everyday. Bravo Brazil!

How does the ENTIRE army die?

They the no retread policy, but the Alliance did not stoped attacking at some point the army was just kids and old people with to opitions, attack and die or deny the orders and be executed

A lot of them died of starvation during the retreat campaign.

brazil wouldn't even be able to take 2 countries

WEW
E
W

Were you the Paraguayan who rekt the Israeli?

Why didn't the constitutional project pass ?

Was the 1826 Congress an attempt to unite the New World ?

>Haiti no invitado
Why ? Didn't Haiti help Bolivar ?

Haiti being latinamerican is a meme, well "latinamerica" is already a meme created by the french

How will Belgium even recover?

>Attacking the modern Chilean army
>from the distance
>crossing two countries
>starting by the part of the country with the widest mountain range and the desert
>also the most defended and weaponized part because of constant Peru/Bolivian conflict
>even if everything goes right, the region dominated is not even a populous strategic location

You have more chances by beginning with Argentina.

es.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercosur

This is the most retarded and autistic plan I've ever read. Legit you would to the world's most retarded leader on planet Earth's fucking existence. It doesn't make sense, you don't make sense, NOTHING MAKES FUCKING SENSE.

Suicide

Uruguay will never join Brazil

we beat you once, we'll beat you again.

Use iberoamerica instead

WHAT THE FUCK I HATE UGAYS HES DOING A NAZI SALUTE

we did it before it was cool
>:(

>we
You have to go back

I don't get the joke. It's not like this spic can "say that in Paraguayan" either.

I'll need an infograph.

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN. BASED PARAGUAY

Actually most of Paraguayan people know how to speak Guaraní

chile will rise against inferior south american countries to govern every sub-human species

youtube.com/watch?v=Qde66TNbrlA
chile battle cry

Just Chill yourself

beaners are too busy fighting with each other
see

Can't even put some impoverished Indios in their place.

will chile take all the coasts and deny the entire world from the sea?

won't be when it's just a continent of fat mestizoes and pardos. It'll just keep descending till we see more of those African style internal conflicts where a gang of retards gets more guns and becomes a "rebel" group.

You retarded nigga.
Who are you calling a spic you monkey bastard?
>all these delusional faggots

Union? HAHA, the only thing the people of south america do is fighting to see who is less indian. ( Why didnt we kill them all like the british did?...)

If you can't English, don't English, Ronaldo.
Não que eu tenha muita fé no seu português, mas vá tomar no cu com essa redação de criança criada a rede social. Ainda acha que pode xingar alguém de macaco.