just imagine if he had good cardio

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1ZguniuzALv
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just imagine if he stayed in his lane

then he'd lose on points

why not just roll a whisky cask down a hill? you know he'd chase it

>would have lost on decision instead of KO against a 40 year old man

Wow, he'd almost be an average pro boxer.

He's an MMA fighter who doesn't have 12rds of boxing cardio. No shame in that. If the fight ended in the 6th, he may have won. If this was a traditional 5-6 month training, he would've beat the nigger.

>he doesn't spar while jogging

If the fight ended in the 6th, Mayweather wouldn't have let him get up on points early in the first place.

>Implying Maynigger wasn't allowing Connor to stay in the fight because he got so much criticism against pacroid

> If the fight ended in the 6th, he may have won

He would've lost on points anywhere after the 3rd round according to the scoresheet.

He landed more on mayweather than almost anyone before him. More than 40 previous opponents who started boxing at age 6.
McGregor won this fight in the hearts of most non blacks and non-boxing hobbyists.

It's not his cardio, it's the fact he threw everything he had at Floyd in the first few rounds (whilst not hurting Floyd at all) then spent the next 7 rounds getting jabbed in the face.

(((Scoreheats)))

Yeah I saw the official scorecards. I agree that Conner was cheated from Rd1-3.

Please don't procreate.

HAHA OH WOW

That sentence makes no sense

>official scorecards

There are 2 judges that had round 1 to Mayweather. Let that sink in.
Mayweather threw 12 punches in the first 3rds.
Boxing is fixed.

>Sup Forums and /heem/ still buttblasted
Sweet

reminder that mcgregor would have lasted 12 rounds if he didn't go for the knockout in the beginning. this is a win for mma

He landed so many punches because Mayweather wasn't fighting defensively. If anything it showed how little respect Mayweather had for his punching power.

>tfw too intelligint to train

If he didn't lose he'd win.

Waaaaow.

As opposed to Conor, who threw hundreds of punches but landed nothing.

0 judges gave round 1 to Mayweather, stop being retarded

I just watched a vid by wladimir klitschko where he said you could see that mayweather respected him and his punching strength

It's a boxing match, not a swing and miss match you don't get points for throwing punches.

jsu imagine if Floyd considered him as a real opponent

So what you're saying is that Conor is a brainlet that lost to a 40 year old illiterate black man?

Maybe up until he took that "big" uppercut and was completely unfazed. If you've watched Floyd fight before you'd realize he wasn't that worried about getting hit by Conor after the third round.

You need to add power as well since his shot did absolutely nothing to Mayweather. It was practically like being hit by a child
>All he needs is one punch
>He will last longer because he wont use kicks cuz mma is so draining
LMFAO

In the hearts of idiots

vocaroo.com/i/s1ZguniuzALv

Bookmakers made a killing

He did fookin nothing

DELUSION
E
L
U
S
I
O
N

How is this a response to my post you stupid fucking nigger.

meant to quote

He landed that in the first round and Mayweather walked forward. He punches like a bitch

>imagine if he wasnt a trash at boxing

Really makes you think

Just imagine if the hype was real

floyd is a pussy. being a pussy is a quality in boxing

>says he will stop mayweather in 2 rounds
>says he will never take a step back
>says he will never get tired
>gets the shit beat out of him and stopped by a 40 year old midget

MMGay fighters can't punch for shit. What a bunch of pillowfisted glassjaw faeries rolling around humping each other

How do fite promodyun worg???! How fightman ged pay????

Why does McGregor have such shit cardio? It's his third fight it has been exposed.

>having points
Combat sports should only be to submission or KO

promotion aside, mcgregor literally believe everything he says and his gullible fans eat it right up

Oh, are you Mcgregor? I'm sure most of his fans like most of anyone's fans think his shit doesn't stink.

You don't just get to say "promotion aside" to defeat the point. The man knows how to sell a fight, biggest ppv of all time and he made 100m+. If he believes everything he says, all the better, it's obviously worked out fabulously for him.

or death right? because we are so hardcore xd

imagine if Floyd tried MMA.. he would be actually dead.. oh wait they won't allow that.. Dana won't allow that because Floyd does not have the skill to compete in the UFC so it will never happen.. oh well I guess a 10rd tko decision against a literal rookie is "finishing on a high note" lmaoooooo

He's very likely facing a genetic wall on his cardiovascular endurance. Contrary to redditard generation belief about anyone being able to be anything, athletes are very much limited by physical realities, which is why midgets dont win the 100m dash and not for a lack of trying.

I said way back when he first started engaging in this allegedly "cutting edge" "high tech" training program that it wasn't going to do much of value and got hit with the usual kind of derp from morons who believe magic in fitness (sometimes literally, but mostly figuratively)

the fact of the matter is, this is not some obviously aberrant athlete who can be obviously improved by fixing his slovenly habits, like you could with a fat cunt, or a chronically injured athlete whose ability to deliver is hampered by injury.. this is a guy who has been competing in his sport for close to a decade, is a 28 year old man (again contrary to redditard generation belief, human males peak in their mid to late 20s and *do NOT* get better with time, and in the specific context of combat sports, they get worse FAST because of the brain damage) and has never shown any sign that he is ever ill-prepared or in poor condition.

And of course, like usual when I deal with derps, I was right and they were wrong, which they are about almost everything they believe and got from their internet education.

He has spent something like over a million dollars on training now, in the UFC's big fancy high tech facilties, meanwhile children in thailand have significantly better cardio and the most advanced training devices they have are running shoes with holes in them and a chewed up leather skipping rope.

If you want to get rich but are a useless and talentless piece of shit, become a MMA "strength and conditioning" coach because you can sell absolute bullshit to highly paid athletes and derps on the internet will take care of the marketing and defense of your bullshit for you, just throw in some pseudoscienc

they let Kimbo Slice fight in the UFC they would definitely let Mayweather

>jabbed
Floyd was hitting him with so many rights, Conor begged for a left.

I didn't watch the fight

Why didn't McGregor try harder to knock Mayweather out in the first couple rounds?

Surely he knew that if it went late he was done for. Why not just go full mental, balls to the wall crazy in the 1st few rounds and go down swinging?

Just imagine if he went up against Canelo or GGG

> its not his cardio its just this situation he was in that demanded cardio and his cardio failed

tell us more derp

Andre Berto chased floyd down at a much higher rate of work, and was being made to miss by Floyd, so he didn't even have the benefit of landing on flesh and leather like conor was, and he did not gas so viscerally the way conor did.

The guy's cardio is dogshit however you slice it and unfortunately for him, its likely a genetic limitation, i.e the man is never going to have cardio that could be described as great or even good.

That doesn't mean he can't fight a 12 round fight, but he certainly can't fight 12 rounds of being made to work since apparently he can't crack a fucking egg strangely, after we've been led to believe hes a dangerous puncher. So dangerous he couldn't land with enough authority to stop floyd from making him work, despite floyd coming to him like a goddamn heavy bag all night.

I will submit that if he had a more sensible timeframe to prepare for this, like an actual year, maybe, maybe, but still probably not.

>I didn't watch the fight
It's on youtube for free
you have no excuse

oh shit, nice I'll check it out

but still why didn't Conor do this

Why are boxing fags bragging about mayweather beating someone who was having their first professional boxing match? If it was the octagon floyd would have got rekt. It was a meme exhibition fight that didn't really prove anything.

It was actually bizzare, he was throwing these weird pitter patter shots, and the only benefit of the doubt I can give him is that his coaches came up with some clever-silly rationale about throwing low power arm punches being better than shots delivered with the weight of the body, either because they believe floyd would dodge the latter or because they believe the former would carry conor into the later rounds.

either way, assuming this was the case, it was a dumb rationale but then I guess they didn't really expect floyd to march forward all night long either. No one did.

im guessing this has become bait at thos point

>if it was blah blah
Who cares, it wasn't

>Muh genetic limitation

Or the retard simply didn't know what it took to be fit enough for a boxing match because he'd never been in one.

From what I've read/watched the man is powered by self belief and sycophants, not banal activities like roadwork or jumping rope.
I heard he didn't even have a boxing coach for his debut boxing match. He hypnotized himself into believing that this match would be easy to train for since no kicking or grappling would be involved.
Self confidence is good, but it's obvious now that this entire event was little more than a well promoted vanity project for the notorious one.

yeah cuz floyd would never have the balls to take an MMA fight

Floyd wasn't the one who challenged him.

I would totally be down with Floyd jumping into the octagon if these conditions were met
>he's taller and has longer reach than his opponent
>he outweighs his opponent by at least 20lbs on fight night
>he's fighting someone who's 11 years older and has been retired for at least 2 years
>the ref lets him land illegal blows with impunity
lets rock

>tfw your style of fighting is drunken fist and the match gets called 2 seconds in because you look groggy
>tkos

the difference is kimbo slice isn't a weak midget and had proved himself capable of fighting on a UFC level he even one a match

Dana White would never let Mayweather fight in the UFC because he would get hurt. This is fact

if you had a nice set of knockers and a perky butt, I'd fuck the shit our of you regardless the benin. Speculations

imagine if a 29 year old non retired floyed fought connor? I honestly think a 29 year old floyed could kill connor in the octagon and in boxing

he wasnt punching he was tapping floyed it didnt even hurt floyed his punching power was so shit. how can u punch a man over 100 times and that said man still be up and running about like nothing happened?

>McGregor won this fight in the hearts of most non blacks and non-boxing hobbyists
and this is the saddest (and funniest) part of it

ITT: people have no idea about fast twitch vs slow twitch which is something you can not change

He might landed 6 shots instead of 2. Really makes you think WOAH

>The guy's cardio is dogshit however you slice it and unfortunately for him, its likely a genetic limitation
You'd have a point if Connor actually trained aerobic cardio. Which he didn't,. He did HIIT like all MMGay "science" proposes.

Well, the fact that he was stiff af didn't help. They didn't even teach him to relax his shoulders for punching. Let that sink in.

Cardio won't help those feeble punches.

no way... more people bet on McGregor, but I'm sure there was more money on Mayweather, even if there was 20% more money on McGregor, the bookies would still be at a loss

This fight was a gift to all serious gamblers

Dumb ass, floyd let him hit him to prove his shitty """"""striking""""" power was non existent. God you mma fags are pathetic

Give Floyd $1,000m for showing up and I'm sure he'd be down with it.