/cold/

Tried making one of these a while ago, but it didn't catch on. Don't let me down again, Sup Forums!

Your country/territory must be at 0 or less on this map to post here. By posting here, you assert that cold places are inherently better than warm places.
To start off with, what are your plans for winter? I'm gonna build a ginormous snow fort and maybe throw a sleeping bag in there and spend the night in it.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-32736480
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

warm places > cold places

Read the OP, kraut.
>By posting here, you assert that cold places are inherently better than warm places.
You've lost this time.

warm places
are better
than cold places

Is that why every 3rd world hell hole is in the warm regions of this map?

warm is not hot

Define warm then.

Of or at a fairly or comfortably high temperature.

All of those places are terrible. Cold >>>>>>> Warm

they are not you subhuman

warm > cold

Shitty map
The chilean one is inaccurate

Cold > Warm

This is specifically for December, January, and February. I had to cut it out and stretch it to make it less cluttered looking.

warm > cold

you stupid subhuman

>Germanistan calling anybody else a subhuman
I'm sorry your psuedo-cold country is getting invaded by warm culture, user.

I am a Greek

>warm culture
arabs are aggressive subhumans

>arabs are aggressive subhumans
I wonder if that's a product of their environment. Hmmmmmmmmm.

no

>Ancient barbarians who sacrificed children to the sun are good analogues for defining good climate
Huh.

don't see any arabs on that map

>3 posters
What is this autism thread?

Also,
Cold>>>Arctic>>>>>Warm>>>>>>>>>>Hot
Is objectively correct.

´then read about snownigger history

they were literally shitting on roman streets

warm > everything else
yahudi subhuman

they came later and destroyed the natives

>Raiding christcucks
>Bad
Pick one

Based Jew. You can stay here. I like you.

>Northern culture defaces, robs, and later destroys southern culture
Makes sense.

>what are your plans for winter?
Skiing, drinking and fucking

it is bad if they rob Greeks

they dont destroy southern culture
they dont even have a culture

Sounds like the definitive Swiss experience.

Since when is having readily available and cheap food a bad thing?
Also, the greatest land empire ever known to man came from the NORTH.

trash food

only "greatest" by size
nothing else
useless steppe "empire"

indeed

I see your Greek empire did pretty well too.

Are you from the mountains? Interesting.

Byzantine Empire lasted for 1123 years

it was the subhumans from the north who destroyed it

That map is not accurate, fucking Brazil and Argetniger hotter than north of Mexico? no way.

Also, some parts of the south of Mexico are colder than the north.

t. Juan Perez

>Nigger make belief civs
>No rome
I can tell this was made by an anglocuck

Also check out how Chile is green while Argentiina stays as a cold desert in the south.

This is cause rain comes from the pacific and it doesn't get across the andes cause they are fucking huge, even in this area which is the lowest.

Again, makes sense. Northmen have always been hardier than weak men from warm places.

Like a said earlier, these are specifically the averages from 3 months out of the year. Couldn't find a map of annual averages that didn't look like crap.

Cold is shit if you are poor, warm is shit if you are poor.

Cool stuff. You learn something new every day!

The Byzantine Empire was BTFO'd by muslims though

If it wasnt for those shitty mountains :
1) You'd be part of us
2) We would be a GP

Life is shit if you are poor

Just imagine being poor in North Canada, south Chile, south Argentina, Ukraine, Russia, etc.

It must be hell.

Being very poor in tropical climate is also shit. Without AC or a good fan is literally hell.

Because of the subhumans to the north

The chilean congress offered the presidency to San Martin, he refused.

And here we are

Anyway we're still different af and it would have been a complicated country to govern at the time.

Temperate, Tropical and Tundra is shit tier.

Mediterranean and Subtropical are the only decent climates in the planet.

If you're poor in cold weather you die

It's not actually too bad in North Canada. Yes, the weather is brutal, but everybody is nice enough that they'll put you up somewhere to avoid the cold for a while and/or offer you spare clothes and food.

>Tropicucks will never experience a comfy blizzard or see beautiful fall leaves in their countries
Sad!

>Just imagine being poor in Ukraine
90% of the country is poor my dude, people still live though. It's not like you don't have a house or something. Poor is a big word, they maybe don't have a lot of unnecessary shit like we in the west have, but they are still living and some of them even enjoying life more than western people. Tbh I'd rather be poor and happy in Ukraine than rich and depressed here.
ayy, check'd

Imagine what childhood would be like without snowball fights and sledding.

My territory is barely marked as 0

can i post here?

Yeah, sure. Looks like you just barely got in tho.

Do you even try?

>comfy

No everyone have good clothes and heaters.

New England my ass. The best climate in America is either Tennessee or California.

>Not everyone have good clothes and heaters.
Not where you're from maybe. Up north it's taken for granted.

Cold is shit. Just go to any native Canadian reserve.

Try Tennessee, Kansas, etc. You will never miss cold anymore.

I can guarantee you that I would hate every minute of being down south there. Any temperature above 21C is uncomfortable to me and anything above 25 is borderline suicide inducing. Cold is where it's at.

warm is definitively better than cold
>pic related

LMAOing hard, people who have never even stepped foot in a cold climate need to shut the fuck up. Cold climates have everything - nice summers and beautiful winters (with spring and fall being transition periods, respectively). We get actual warmth from the sun and none of that humidity bullshit.

Most of those are subjective, and the ones that aren't are divided into east/west. Bad argument.

This. We aren't living in igloos year round.

>climate change

No thinks. It must be awful the amount of sinusitis and allergic rhinitis every year.

>sinusitis and allergic rhinitis
literally talking out your ass. Like I said, don't talk about a climate you've never stepped foot in.

>fog everywhere
>have to shovel the roadway
>puddles everywhere
>have to wear boring restrictive clothing
>beaches only liquid due to sodium
>sky is gray most of the time
>fucking hail
>can't say a word without looking you vape

I had no idea that Greenland was such a violent place.

The only bad thing about warm weather are the mosquitoes. Also, not even this. Just fill your house with citronellas and they will go away. The rest is tolerable. Too hot? Just turn on the AC.

>fog everywhere
Once in a blue moon.
Nah the government plows it for us.
>puddles everywhere
It hardly ever rains here.
The only time you have to really bundle up is (surprise surprise) winter.
We go to lakes for swimming anyway.
Maybe your only legimate harder.
>fucking hail
Almost never.
memes.

Try harder, Houssem.

>fog everywhere
That's a bad thing? Fog is cozy as heck.
Baby armed manlet detected
>puddles everywhere
Wear rubber boots. Problem solved.
Not restrictive at all honestly. Boring is subjective tho.
Literally no idea what you're saying.
Blatantly false.
>fucking hail
Again, that's a bad thing? Hail is also cozy.
That is objectively more fun than talking in normal weather and you know it.

What if I want to go outside and enjoy life tho? Cold is better for actually experiencing the outdoors as long as it stays above -25.

>Humind and hot weather all year
>Tons of viruses
>Tons of dangerous animals and plants
>Rain seasons
>Muddy and infertile land

There is a good reason why everyone is so physically different, europeans are built for cold weather while south-eastern asians are built for tropical weather. That's you're having such a good time there.
I'm genetically european and I suffer a lot here in hot/mediterranean weather. Summer is literally hell for me.

>December, January, and February

So half the planet is on summer and the other in winter? How does that comparison makes any sense?

That's homicide rates user.

tfw it's a 104 outside

Sorry bro, should've specified. The OP image is those 3 months.

How are you even alive right now?

Oh shit why did I think you're from vietnam? I need to get some sleep..

>bad things are goood ! i like being miserable
coldfags are this deluded
>Humind and hot weather all year
>Tons of viruses
>Tons of dangerous animals and plants
>Rain seasons
none of this shit happens in the warrm mediterranenan only in the tropical climates
>Muddy and infertile land
objectively wrong

seeI thought you're from vietnam for some reason I'm sorry, but my last point is still valid.

Those things you listed aren't bad. You just don't know how to deal with them. How about you try to actually debunk my arguments instead of calling me deluded?

>coldfags have to deal with shit we don't need to worry about
>point it out
>no you just need to learn how to deal with it !
also
>literally loud as fuck solid ice blocks hitting you from above
>thinking hail is cozy
>not deluded

Hail is cozy. Your houses must be built like crap if they can't stand up to it. You have to deal with a lot of stuff we don't as well.
>Heatstroke
>Dehydration
>BUGS EVERYWHERE
>Winter is non existent
>Autumn is non existent
>Can't leave your car in the sun
>Can't open your curtain
>Barely plants
>The few plants that are there have venom and spikes on them
>Snakes everywhere
>Can't go swimming without getting parasites or being eaten by a gator
Warm is crap.

>hail is cozy if you're indoors while it happens
not an argument retard
>Heatstroke
only if you're a pigskin
>Dehydration
no ? you don't need to drink as much as the media tells you
>BUGS EVERYWHERE
were talking warm med not tropical congo
>Winter is non existent
>Autumn is non existent
just because it's different doesn't make it not exist retard, there's still ample contrast between seasons
you can unless it's mid summer there's a baby inside, there's also something called an AC
>Can't open your curtain
what does this even mean ? we open them 24/7
>Barely plants
just because there aren't so many trees you can't see 5 meters ahead of you doesn't make it "barely plants" the distance between flora is aesthetic
>Snakes everywhere
again not the congo retard

>warm coubtries have to deal with stuff we don't need to worry about
>point it out
>no you just need to learn how to deal with it !
also
>literally cozy tapping of tiny ice blocks hitting you from above
>thinking hail isn't cozy
>not deluded

This is a very retarded arguement, of course you'll do better in your natural habitat, same goes for him.
Now stop with this autism because what you say about cold climate as a shitskin can be said about your desert as a pigskin.

i never said that you need to deal with shit just corrected you in your assumption that it needs to be dealt with in the first place
>literally cozy tapping of tiny ice blocks hitting you from above
bbc.com/news/world-europe-32736480
do you have moroccan ancestry ?

>i never said that you need to deal with shit
Yes you did. Read your own post, dude. >Abnormal weather made the news
Gee, what a surprise. It's almost like really bad storms can form and damage things and that it's uncommon enough to warrant writing about it in international news.

I'm having fun with the bantz, honestly. Casual arguments about mundane stuff like climates are fun

>do you have moroccan ancestry
No I'm genetically european and I'm having a hard time here in hot/mediterranean weather like I said earlier, but the natives of this place are doing great compared to me.

Now, if you'd take an arab and put him in the middle of Russia, he'll have a hard time just like I do here in Israel. We're all adapted to different environments.

oh sorry there, i forgot for a second that i'm arguing with someone that has the reading comprehension of a 6 y/old, but don't worry timmy i'll spoonfeed you.
i never said that you need to deal with shit just corrected you in your assumption that it needs to be dealt with in the first place
>i point out shit you need to worry about
>(you) tell me to learn deal with it
>(you) proceed to tell me shit you think i need to deal with
>i correct you in your false assumption that it needs to dealt with in the first place.
see it wasn't so hard after all !
except we don't struggle in cold climates, millions of us immigrate to colder places and do perfectly fine.

Except that's wrong though. The post you made that started this whole thing was literally just a list of stuff that people in cold weather need to deal with. >just corrected you in your assumption that it needs to be dealt with in the first place
What? Literally no idea what you're getting at here.

Apologies if I'm missing something obvious, but I've been arguing with people about the weather for like 3 hours and I'm kinda losing momentum.

Well, Chile wanted to join Argentina in 1799, it was blocked by Perú and Spain, then again after independence but there was too much people against it in both sides. You are right, we could had been real global power.

>t. room temperature verbal IQ
so let's end it here then, not feeling particularly compelled to argue with someone that can't wrap his head around such simple concepts.

>millions of us immigrate to colder places and do perfectly fine
Look, you wouldn't survive in a hostile cold climate, living in a city is completely different from living in the countryside.
There's a lot of reasons why you wouldn't survive in the *long term*, but mainly are vitamin D and diet.
Today, vitamin D is added to a lot of food because not only europeans or whites live in cold climate, and many of those immigrants lack vitamin D. You see, europeans get vitmain D with little sunlight oppose to dark skinned people who need to spend much more time in the sun to get the same amount. Consider that in europe there are place with barely no sunlight in the winter.
Also, in europe you have 6 or even more months of winter, which means there's basically no food except animal products. This means you must survive on meat, fish and diary. Most non-europeans are lactose intolerant. Why? Well europeans with lactose intolerance had fewer chances of survivng and thus more of them died untill almost all of the europeans could digest diary products. Now, that's no the only reasons and there's other things to add to this equation, but you see where it's going.

Sorry dawg. Your verbal formatting is just kinda hard for me understand sometimes. You made mention of me assuming something tho. Could you at least explain what you think I was assuming?

they really aren't, they're fine for holiday visits and in general for shorter visits, but cold places are better for living long term

>thinking mediterranean people are dark enough to suffer from serious vitamin D deficiency
>thinking mediterranean people are lactose intolerant
my skin is warm but fair, and i can digest dairy products just fine, it would need several generations for such issues to become statistically significant, by that time they would be bred with the locals anyway.
you assumed the issues that come with warm weather are issues that need to be dealt with, when in reality the issues you listed are non-issues and don't need to be dealt with in the first place.

Ah, I see now. They might be non-issues to you, but they're major problems for me. I genuinely don't understand how humanity advanced as a species anywhere south of New York.

You assumed that we have to deal with a lot of issues which don't actually exist where we live
Such as
>BUGS EVERYWHERE
>Winter is non existent
>Autumn is non existent
>Can't open your curtain
>Barely plants
>Snakes everywhere
These things aren't really a problem in Morocco because Morocco is in north africa not in west africa or central africa

>I genuinely don't understand how humanity advanced as a species anywhere south of New York.
then you must be really shortsighted since civilization literally started in the warm mediterranean.

Are you a different Morocco user? You write differently. Anyways, yeah, I mostly just made that as a "I can make a list of crappy stuff about your climate too" sort of thing.

Yeah, I know that factually speaking we seem to be a tropical species, but I can guarantee you that I would be one of the first casualties if I lived in that area back then.

Like I said, there's other things to add to this equation.
Even if you'd survive, your offspring (assuming you *don't* mix with the locals) will be so weak and prone to death there, that the chance of it to survive and produce another generation is very, very low. You should also seperate the southern part of europe from the north. While south europe is a fine place for you (and many of the south is just as dark skinned as middle eastren people), the north is not. Belive me, even if you are considered fair skinned in your place, you are still built for a mediterranean weather. The north is harsh and unforgiving, your chances are too low for your genes to survive for more than a couple generations.
Just embrace it, without the industrial revolution and modern civilization, neither me or you could live outside our natural habitat. You're not supieror to europeans and they aren't to you, ie if everyone stays in his own place.

Yes I am, can't you see that the other guy goes by a name while I'm just Anonymous

Yeah, I was just making sure. People make mistakes with their names all the time on this site.

yeah different user, regardless you would probably be a casualty anywhere if you go back long enough.
>get dropped off randomly in 5000BC finland
>don't know how to make house
>don't know how to make clothes
>die
compared to
>dropped off in 5000BC tunisia
>can do just fine naked
>no need to rush and make shelter
>die but survive longer
don't agree with you on everything but well put