Passionate fans. Multiple UEFA Cup wins. Huge potential for growing an international audience. Juventus...

> Passionate fans. Multiple UEFA Cup wins. Huge potential for growing an international audience. Juventus, one of the world’s best-known football clubs, was well-placed to grow as a team, but their ambitions were higher. It’s one thing to succeed at entertaining your fans. It’s another to build upon that success to become an icon for a wider audience.
Built upon heritage-founded principles of confidence, determination, and uncompromising conviction, Juventus has crafted a revolutionary growth plan—launched during the inaugural “Black and White and More” event and sustained by a new brand strategy and identity. Juventus aims to distil its essence into far-reaching experiences which can appeal to the football fan while being highly relevant to entertainment enthusiasts who are further away from football as a sport. The new logo is iconic and universal. It’s bold enough to make a statement, but flexible enough to appear alongside a wide range of new experiences—in the stadium and beyond. By leaving the team’s defining black-and-white stripes untouched, Juventus is bringing the illustrious legacy and spirit of one of Italy’s preeminent teams to new audiences and die-hard fans alike.
> The new identity launched in Milan on January 16, 2017, the first of many premier, immersive Juventus events. The new identity will then follow the team to showcase future digital, social, and retail experiences to loyal supporters, soccer enthusiasts, business partners, and entertainment enthusiasts. Juventus’s move is unprecedented—to become recognized for more than their performance on the field, but as a universal symbol for perseverance, ambition, and premium Italian style.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dD0RdImzoRM
youtube.com/watch?v=xwndLOKQTDs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Smartly done, but terrible idea nonetheless.

Got used to it pretty soon, is fine to me.

>events events events events events events

Like what? Juventus Family River Rafting Tour? Juventus Superbowl Halftime Show? Juventus Summer Camp sponsored by Jeep?

> Juventus perfume with Dybala

Would buy and suck his cock tbqh senpai.

Are being eternal chokers also a part of the "premium Italian style"?

I hate marketing speak so much

>Juventus Bootcamp: How to Fail with Style
>Let's Discover Turin and Die in the Mountain, 2017 Edition
>Black and White and More: The Interracial Juventus Swingers Party

So premium... Immersive!

>launched in Milan

gets me every time

This. And that's the core of their problem. Behind the marketing-speak, they know too well their city is unattractive. No one wants to visit Turin. No one dreams about Turin. They can redesign their logo 1,000 times and create the most "premium events", no one will ever care because we're not wanting to be associated with Turin in the first place. And all their efforts are destined to fail because of it.

To be fair, you could say the same thing about Manchester too, but the Manchester teams play in a relevant league, with likeable players, and don't choke all the time. That helps when you want to have a positive image.

I've heard that Turin is considered the Paris of Italy.

Wouldn't that be Rome?

Or Venice/Florence desu

But Turin is more beautiful than milan

>Have some nice historical buildings like 99% of non american cities
>Be called the Paris of your nation by ameritards that have only been to France
>The Paris of Poland,
>The Paris of caribbean
>The Paris of Cambodia
Good lord I hate americans

>Hopping on the flat minimalist train 20 minutes after it crashed and burned

This stinks of "My son made this on powerpoin; Use it."

Venice and Florence are both trash
but so is Paris so maybe you're onto something

Milan is bigger, richer, and more relevant. The major companies, the fashion shows, the luxury hotels, the entertainment and dining options, the big media... are in Milan, not Turin.

>American opinions

>The new logo is iconic and universal.
JUST

>It’s bold enough to make a statement,
JUST

>but flexible enough to appear alongside a wide range of new experiences
JUST

These guys need to do some research on memetic lore.

>>The Paris of Poland,
>>The Paris of caribbean
>>The Paris of Cambodia
i have never heard that phrase till this thread

Congratulations you are more retarded that retarded americans

if i don't use the phrase then how am i more retarded

>Passionate fans
Reminder juve cucks literally abonadoned the tem when they got relegated and are 99% glory hunters now

It's hard to travel from Calabria to Turin every home game, give them a break

barca, real, bayern, manure, they didn't become massive icons through branding themselves, but for a whole load of reasons.

this is really just some marketing assholes marketing themselves to juve's board full of clueless corrupt old men and promising they can make them one of those teams, which is kind of a masterstroke on their part and on top of it they get to take a literal dump on one of the world's biggest clubs' badge. it's hilarious when you think about it

>Multiple UEFA Cup wins

kek, this. Pretty pathetic.

>new logo
>iconic

>iconic

you didn't said use but heard

Underrated post.

At this point I'd simply move Juventus to London and try to compete in Premier League instead.

that reads like something an nfl franchise would put out

That logo looks like a sports apparel logo

Jewventus is nothing more than sports apparel to it's global customerbase

>be a historical city/city quarter
>have at least 2 water canals

>Venice of Prague
>Venice of Krumlov
>Venice of Bologna
>Venice of xyz

with the ticket prices and current unemployment

>Built upon heritage-founded principles of confidence, determination, and uncompromising conviction, Juventus has crafted a revolutionary growth plan—launched during the inaugural “Black and White and More” event and sustained by a new brand strategy and identity. Juventus aims to distil its essence into far-reaching experiences which can appeal to the football fan while being highly relevant to entertainment enthusiasts who are further away from football as a sport. The new logo is iconic and universal. It’s bold enough to make a statement, but flexible enough to appear alongside a wide range of new experiences—in the stadium and beyond. By leaving the team’s defining black-and-white stripes untouched, Juventus is bringing the illustrious legacy and spirit of one of Italy’s preeminent teams to new audiences and die-hard fans alike.
Corporate buzzwords like these are fucking cancer. It can be use to sell anything.
Same thing here:

2006 Indian ice cream commercial
youtube.com/watch?v=dD0RdImzoRM

2013 USA Guinness beer commercial
youtube.com/watch?v=xwndLOKQTDs

Stop bullying Turin. If it was closer to Switzerland it could be just as relevant as Milan. Alas it's close to France.

Coupled with the fact that Paris is a shit hole
Adds insult to injury

>Florence is trash

What are you babbling about? By car, Turin is three hours away from any relevant French city (Nice, Grenoble) as well as from Geneva. The distance is the same.

Meanwhile, the other relevant Italian cities (Milan, Genoa) are two hours away. The problem of Turin is that it's far away from everything.

By the way, the closest foreign city with a decent size may very well be Lugano (Switzerland).

>juventus promoting italian style after all the shit they've done in the past

Thanks for promoting the typical stereotype associated with us

Man I wish a 3 hours drive was considered long here

I mean it's long enough to prevent people from buying tickets for the game. No one is going to drive 6 hours in the day just to see a footy match, and even less so if it's Juventus who plays, in a cold Alpine city where there is not that much to do, etc.