How popular is anime in MENA

How popular is anime in MENA

it is popular in whole the world

/na/ is full of weebs

Popular in the small gulf states and uncommonly watched in the French maghrebi states.

very

I don't think it's popular in Korea

here surely a lot of weebs.

Which is the most popular anime in israel?

>mfw when even our crown prince is a weeb

How do they evade getting killed for watching it?

That's just a japanese meme.

good. at least one piece is a healthy anime title

though he could get further into anime

a fucking shitload, the average highscooler is an ultra weeb and everything is translated to arabic and uploaded illegally within minutes of release, i think it's a result of living in a shithole with internet access, escapism is a powerful thing.

Can't you get beheaded for making fun of your royal family on the internet? Serious question.

Translated to Arabic? In Morocco?
Would have assumed you guys would be more comfortable with French or English subtitles, or even Spanish.

Are weebs shunned by society like they are in the West?

i personally don't exactly need arabic, but it's nice to have, i certaintly won't be "more" comfortable with whiteshit languages.
>spanish
unless you're in the extreme north that's purely meme

weebs aren't shunned here, it's considered a bit abnormal to be my age and watch what is essentially cartoons, but if you're a teen or in college it's completely fine and you won't be judged for it [spoiler] atleast not visibly [/spoiler]

spoilers do not work on Sup Forums

One Piece is made for normies, that doesn't count

Hahaha you dont know tons of moefag hentai loving weebs say their favorite anime is miyazaki and one piece to hide their power level

Maybe the Mediterranean crisis would been avoid if MENA watched less one piece, and stooped LARP'ing as sea dwellers'

of course
we're at least as sexually repressed as the japanese.

what is popular in egypt