English pussies are afraid from us

English pussies are afraid of us. Do you really think that We are nazis?

dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/fascist-thugs-await-england-come-8232026?#CPD77KVtD3MuTPZU.97

mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/england-fans-face-nazi-saluting-8231435?

I dont evenrecognise your flagm8

beady eyes are afraid of their own shadows so no surprise here

>Do you really think that We are nazis?

Going to team up with the muslims, like your Slavic brothers, shitskin?

Why is my flag sideways?

>peaceful English fans would be attacked by violent Hungarian hooligans

Did I wake up in an alternative reality this morning?

someone's peeing his pants here

>hungary
>slav

Are you really so stupid?

Hungarian... Hung Aryan... WAIT A MINUTE!

We are

likely knows about as much about pre WW2 history as he does about protecting his nation from islamisation

das right. Hungary is finnish clay and shall be part of fingolia one sunny day.

Hungary got a pretty good riot going the other day in France. I can't pick up the games here, I really don't care about the football, just waiting for the next riot to spill onto field.

The fuck? Most English don't even know who the fuck you are....

Kek

ukko wills it brother

>hungarians are not slavs in denial
xd

weren’t you conqured by the turks tho?

>proud of ignorace

Only nation Who fought trough 2 WW with Germany against your jews

all memes aside... genetic studies show Hungarians are germanic/slav mix with traces of middle eastern from Ottoman years.

I'm not british mother fucker... I was just making a point. You're still irrelevant...

When is the Wales game? The Russians who haven't been deported have said they're going to beat up Brits again.

This Euro has been what people were expecting in South Africa. Euro nations are factionalizing and the whole thing is a microcosm for the Next European War that is coming.

Yes They're pretty hungary for the turkish sausage

No, you are worse.

>worst Turkey joke ever

leave bantz to your big brother

and you were a part of hungary back then

you could say I don't have good TASTE

Didn't say we werent.... doesn't make your country anymore relevant, you useless fuck

all genetics aside... You are at least honorary slavs, my Hung Aryan friend

>bozgors
>germanic
that's not how you spell mongol

Today 8pm GMT

pic related
the eastern part is a christian vassal not ruled by the turks
the western part is hungary
most of your country is turkd

you wish people thought you were nazi's

Are you still mad about being nigger?

not germanic

Hugary is as much Germanic as Romania

r1b isn’t germanic

Still mad about being irrelevant?

PS: you forgot to tag the post number autist

>this is humor

Kek. Its all those shitstains that only saw independence 25 years ago have going for them

it's Western Euro though. So where'd the Romanians get it from? Romans? Everyone knows that the germanics raped all of europe after the collapse of the empire

Good army with full of niggers.

All of those nations in the pic have a reason to have those carriers, they are connected to the ocean one way or another, they need to protect that. Why the fuck would hungary need one if its surrounded with nothing but land?

I respect Hungary nation for their politics towards Transvaal. And do not respect anglo. They can cheat better than anyone, so we need to learn their methods of stealing others people work and ban it. Other than that they are worthless.

Exactly your shit tier country, in a none stregicslly valuable place. No one gives a fuck about your country unless your people are starving.... that means your third world and a parasite to foreign aid.

>visit Budapest
>/p/ tells me to hide my camera because nazis
>vidya buddies tell me to stay safe because nazis
>literally the safest and cleanest European capital I've seen
>noveau riche tourists swing around Leicas without a worry in the world
>no sign of rumored nazi gangs, still the city is way more cosmopolitan and civilized than Helsinki
>still everything is cheap
>typical pan-European trash like gypsies keep the fuck out of downtown, hinting that they get properly fucked up by cops like they should
>disgusting modern concrete-and-glass box architecture hasn't taken over every block and historical buildings are in great shape
>the biggest building in the entire country is the house of the parliament, not some corporate office tower
6/5 would visit again. Thank you, Orban.

I can't understand your post.... I don't understand the third world...

>300 years old country with a muslim black president

at least we are white

Yeah that's usually the only arguement shit tier european countries have.... what do you contribute to the world again?

szar thread, tele nyárikamaszposzterekkel kik mit sem tudnak a saját hazájukról. takarodjatok turulchanre, ott legalább külföldiek nem látnak titeket.
Saged

shut up ahmed we are not slavic. we might team up with poland bros tho

The computer you shitpost on currently, for example. Burgermajszer tetves kurva anyád

most méne provokálhatnánk a beltenyésztet muszlimcsicska geciket? nem mindenki summerfag aki ezt csinálja.

>we are not slavic
>

I believe that actually a good thing. IF any major war burst out, we are the non-important little shitspace that everyone leave alone, and doesnt nuke the shit out of it. Also i dont know what kind of news you read, but 1: Hungary is not a third-world country its a secound-world country 2: I dont believe people starve here, since the agriculture is pretty decent around here. I have no information about foreign aids, but im pretty sure it was just a figment of your imagination to prove your superiority.
>oh yeah, and you are a giant faggot

what does america contribute, besides social justice and colored people?

Magyars confirmed bros in the time of need.

Nagyon értelmes, igényes embereknek tűntök ezekből a megnyilvánulásokból.

Didn't Hungary join the Axis on the Eastern Front?

Fat people

Inventros of the atomic and hydrogen bomb Teller Ede, Szilárd Leó, 13 nobel laureate

Well you have the Balaton. There's plenty of place for a few aircraft carriers. Or get some submarines at least

BASED HUNGARY

They did, however the president was mostly against the nazis. He did his best to save his country.

A FUCKING NIGGER
AHHAHAHAHAHA...HOLY SHIT
LIKE...AHHAHAHAHHAA..WHAT...THE....FUCK.........A NIGGER!!!!!!!!
OH MY GOD....HAHHAHA....JESUS.....CHRIST....MOHAMMAD....(PEACE BE UPON HIM)......AN...ACTUAL....FUCKING....NIGGER....IN.....THE......WHITE....HOUSE....LIKE….LITERALLY….AN…ACTUAL……HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..”COUNTRY’S”….PRESIDENT….WHAT….THE….ACTUAL….FUCK…..HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.....HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA...OH GOD....I'M.....I'M DYING....HAAHAHAHHAHA....I CAN'T....I CAN'T BREATHE.....HAAAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!
LIKE….WHAT…LE…FUCK….HHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…A..FUCKING…..NIGGER!!!!!.....OF….ALL…HAHAHHAHAHHA…THE….THINGS….A…….NIGGER!!!!!!!...HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..WHAT……WERE…..THEY….THINKING!!!!!!!!
LMAOOOOO….JUST….FUCK….HAHAHHAHAHAHA….MY….NATION…UP!!!!!!!!

well, they are pretty good at technology, make a lot of movies, and generally have money for research&development. Other than that, they take up a lots of space which doesnt saw conflict for 200 year. I think those are good stuff

Lel no 1 cares c:c:c:

Very good work.

lets not pretend here, after almost a full millenium in country with Croats, Slovaks and Czechs (among others) you hardly have any mongolian genes left. Its all been dilluted. There are high chances that you are, genetically speaking of course, predominantly slavs

Jews, just like most of Americans

so what have you done for america besides jerking off to mlp and thus keeping the raperate down?

>Hungary
That's not a real country, lol. Is it next to Thirstay? Not sure how you got a flag for a fake country. lol

>first world
>under 50% white

Top kek.

We're really not afraid of you, headlines like that sell newspapers to feisty chavs and polite middle class people who like to clutch their pearls in horror at subhuman behaviour.

Not a third world country, it's second world and proud to be irrelevant....

Check out the humanitarian aid sent to your country recently or the military that protects your cucked by the US ass

Have you lost your fucking mind kek

yeah, until he saw it was futile and killed himself, then a full nazi dick sucker took his place

there is no such thing "american". The usa is a country whitout own language or culture

I'm sorry I can't hear you over your autism...

>colored people

Coming from a people that are colored like highlighters

>traces

Pretty sad biz, slotakbro. Hungary suffered the most. Everyone north of us had it comfy everyone south of us just got to their kness and sucked muslim dick.

We had to hold back the roaches and Hungary lost the most man in the great hunocaust.

We are truly the Christ of Nations.

63% and how's the brexit going reginald? Go fuck yourself

He didn't kill himself. He got thrown over...

in only way they are not slavic is in the language
pic related

At least we are not Romania, so thats pretty nice.

Some slavs are cool. You guys, the czech, the croatians and and the slovenians. Slovaks would be decent if they would't hate us without a reason. But the others are shit tier.

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

Yeah I'll give you that

Nice proxy... fucking autist

We always help our friends

>jooz

oy vey what an anti-semite

Are you implying that a Jew can't be a proud son of Attila?

Not to mention they were ashkenazi khazars and Hungary was a subject horde of Khazaria that seceded when the Hungarian leaders were forcefully circumcised and the outraged tribes fled to the west.

Celtic domination of Western Europe

Didn't Hungary BEG us to stay in the EU today?

Oh yeah, they did.

nice country

True

According to the genetic map you posted we are closest to the Austrians. Does that mean they are Slavic as well?

>not wanting your countrymen, women and children to be attacked by thugs and hooligans like they already have been by russians
>pussies

fuck off you backward mongoloid third world fucker
dont reply to me or my flag ever again

I'm not even sure that was supposed to be a nazi salute. They raise their arms like that during chants and cheering in general too.
Why do people assume right away that it's the nazi salute?

of course bro