ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22332727
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

holy shit how can I ever recover????

i feel bad for white people

they are the new jews

everyone blames them for all the bad things

except white people who still blame the jews

it's either wh*Tes or WH*tES.

Is twitter effectively a white-bashing forum at this point?

>Brown people are ignorant of white people
Color me surprised.

Thanks giving is a New England Yankee holiday and none of the shit there people eat.

sorry my teaher
wh*Te
ftfy

>getting offended by a shitty twitter meme

This is now a hot sauce thread, post your favorite hot sauces

I like this a lot, but it's a bit too strong to use as a dip, I just put a touch into my meat rubs and marinades

I said "WH*TES BTFO", amerimutts are not wh*Te

>except white people who still blame the jews

only on this mongolian knitting forum and on other autistic websites

youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ

Amerimutts are the only ones who celebrate thanksgiving

looks way better than wh*Te cuisine

>first free nation of the new world, entirely black nation run by blacks for blacks.

>400 years later they are eating dirt.

>dirt cookies are way better than any wh*Te food
wh*Tes BTFO

this is how i imagine bl*ck people sound like laughing at these shitty "wh*te people can't into spices LMAO!!!" twitter memes:
youtube.com/watch?v=f3n_NsvGZSg

hey, I'll take pasta, fries, burgers, paella, baguettes and pizza over any non-white food.

black twitter and "progressive" race obsessed
regressives yes

what

african thanksgiving

pic related

You're 40% White sweetie, over triple the amount of actual Turk blood in your veins xo

>you're wh*Te

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

youtube.com/watch?v=_iVdy0s8ARE&feature=youtu.be&t=171

oh sweetness x

>studies that are based on my ass
>mongoloid dna: only turk dna
>my ass: is on fire
VAXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Talk to white old people more often.

...how is this offensive?

wh*Te race itself is offensive
i'd unironically kill a man who called me wh*Te

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22332727

>Turkey has experienced major population movements. Population structure and genetic relatedness of samples from three regions of Turkey, using over 500,000 SNP genotypes, were compared together with Human Genome Diversity Panel (HGDP) data. To obtain a more representative sampling from Central Asia, Kyrgyz samples (Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan) were genotyped and analysed. Principal component (PC) analysis reveals a significant overlap between Turks and Middle Easterners and a relationship with Europeans and South and Central Asians; however, the Turkish genetic structure is unique. FRAPPE, STRUCTURE, and phylogenetic analyses support the PC analysis depending upon the number of parental ancestry components chosen. For example, supervised STRUCTURE (K=3) illustrates a genetic ancestry for the Turks of 45% Middle Eastern (95% CI, 42-49), 40% European (95% CI, 36-44) and 15% Central Asian (95% CI, 13-16)

>illustrates a genetic ancestry for the Turks of 45% Middle Eastern (95% CI, 42-49), 40% European (95% CI, 36-44) and 15% Central Asian (95% CI, 13-16)

now sit down white boy

this is some next level autism

Baby boomers aren't really anti-semitic. The generation before were, but they're all dead