What does Sup Forums think about The Flash

What does Sup Forums think about The Flash

I love it I feel like they finally got their footing but I hate how all the new main villains are just progressively more powerful speedsters

who?

Lel. It's just sad that they can't find a good nonspeedster villain that can challenge him. Surely there is something in the DC catalog that could be used

i gotta go gast

I think Iris is cute.

Never seen it. Was that the show that Kevin Smith cried over? Trash show

best capeshit on tv

Character with perhaps the most autistic skill-set ever. Also he is way too powerful, like Quicksilver on steroids.

Fun show. Actors seem like they're actually enjoying themselves, and that improves the experience for me. Honestly, even though I enjoy it, I don't think it's been good since S1. Love Grant.

It's fun. Reverse Flash is the best capeshit villain.

Meme show

I enjoy it.
I got a bit tired of it and stopped watching for a while, but then I caught up.
Not sure if the episodes had gotten worse or I was just tired at the moment of flash.

I kinda wish the legends were just not there for the latest crossover.
Just arrow and supergirl would've been fine.

Heatwave was kinda fun to see talk to supergirl though.

Flash is a bad hero. He's so outrageously powerful the only way to make a villain actually challenge him is to give them the same powers, take away his powers, or throw some half-baked "but Cisco you're muh friend!" drama in like a $5 dollar monkey wrench.

Now that's damning with faint praise

No, that would be Agents of Shield desu.

Would a been better if flash wasn't a massive twink

Movie Flash is cuter

They're literally all shit. Just shit.

Heroes Season 1 is the closest tv capeshit has gotten to being "good". Or maybe Smallville but I never watched that, too homo.

I liked syfy's Alphas desu.

season 1 is better than anything marvel has ever done, but then it get shit.

Yeah, pretty much. I still enjoy it though.

I want black adam to be a villain. Hes basically superman but he is faster than the flash. Would ike to see how they handle that.

Smallvile season three is the only season worth a damn. That season finale was awesome tho

it's fucking awesome. it does so much to please with their limitations of being a TV show.

Reverse Flash mai husbando

Regurgitated rubbish monster of the week. A perfect representation of American television

>Hes basically superman but he is faster than the flash
what the fuck