Harry unironically married this hag

>Harry unironically married this hag

Dark Lord Potter plz go

At least he didn't make Wizard Elliots with the ching girl.

I would've picked Luna. Probably a freak in the sack.

Gary Sinise?

This is a 10/10 in Britain.

Half asian male children should be put down to protect society at large desu

OY YOU AVIN' A GIGGLE M8

Is that a shop?

She looks like a dude in a wig...Harry completely fucked up, he should have keep trying with Cho or whatever other non-slag witch in Hogwarts.

Should have fuck that ebony goddess in half blooded prince

sixth post best post

Honestly what else did you expect from one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises? Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

She used a love potion on Harry.

Although sad there's nothing more pathetic than liking one of dullest shitposts in the history of Sup Forums shitposts. Each shitpost following /lit/ NEETs and their pals from /r9k/ as they fight assorted kinographers has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the lack of film analysis the shitpost's only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of images and pasta to make fantasy unfantastical, to make witchcraft seem plebeian.

Perhaps the die was cast when Quentin vetoed the idea of shitposting on /lit/. Posting the pasta on Sup Forums, he made sure it would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for his (You)s. The shitpost might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly anti-intellectual in its refusal of critique and watching for the plot. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the shitposts are f-funny though
"No!"

The writing is dreadful; the main text is terrible and the troll jpg isn't much better. As I read, I noticed that every time he shitposts, Quentin writes that "Atlas Shrugged is a God-tier form of art."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that shitpost was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several hundred thousand times. I was incredulous. The shitposter's mind is so governed by spamming and repetition that he has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of the shitpost by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of: "If these kids are shitposting at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you shitpost you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

I would let her "use a love potion" and then "rape me" if you know what I mean

could be worse
he could have married a boyish hag like EMMA WATSON instead of man jaw

>god-tier
>Sup Forums
>/fit/
Topkek.

>atlas shrugged
>god tier
>monaco over bordwell
nice pasta, faggot

>browsing this many Sup Forums boards
>writing this much text over the internet
Get a fucking life dude

>Sup Forums
>not god tier
looks like someone actually downloaded gentoo

It's not mine you nigger

>porking your best bro's sister
why is Harry such a scumbag?

>Sup Forums
>high tier
delete urself my man

I browse Sup Forums on a daily basis and know how to use gentoo.

I know better than anyone that it's a shitty board.

Weasley's age poorly.

Or she'd go completely limp.

Also hot.

Or they should be given high doses of estrogen and T blockers.

>Damn yo girll ugly

>Na man I married her ironically

>My Twisted Wizarding World
>By Elliot Chang-Potter

Dubs confirm, based pasta.

>Sup Forums
>High-tier
Sup Forumsermin please.

This

wtf

if u hate Sup Forums so much then why do u spend 20 hours a day here??

>Sup Forums that much higher than Sup Forums

NOW THIS IS A SHITPOST I CAN GET BEHIND