Complete degeneracy on the cover of the next New Yorker issue

The cover for the next issue of The New Yorker will promote interracial homosexuality...

What else is new

but why doe

Russia just nuke them already

So how long until the other sexual taboos (paedophilia, bestiality, incest, necrophilia, trans-speciesism, etc.) are normalized? John Roberts was fucking right when he said legitimizing gay marriage would lead to the eventual legitimization of every other sexual deviancy. If we don't reverse course soon, it'll be too late.

Reddit was trying to make beastiality okay last I checked, and pedophilia will likely follow.

Interracial homosexuality means nothing. Those Peter puffing faggots can't create any mongrel children. It's our women the niggers need to stay away from.

Orlando is about gay hate silly goy. No need to worry about Islam

>Reddit was trying

Need a link

As for paedophilia, Salon and various UK judges are already on the case.

Didn't Canada recently allow some variation of bestiality legal?

no penetration :)

There is literally nothing wrong with necrophilia.

Calling for this, Russia where are you

New York is shit. Absolute garbage

Yep, bestiality is state-sanctioned, as long as no penetration is involved. This, after a man is found NOT guilty for making his dog lick peanut butter off the vagoos of his underage stepdaughters. What a time to be alive.

>New York
>degeneracy

WOAH

NO WAY

Personally, interracial realistic ships don't bother me IF they're homosexual, since they can't make babies anyways.

>there is literally nothing wrong with defiling the dead body of a sovereign individual.

Kys please m8. How would you feel if I literally skullfucked your dead mother's skull? The dead deserve respect.

What about when they start being able to adopt children?

No. You cannot give an inch, or everything else becomes permissable. If fags can marry, why can't they adopt children? If they adopt children, why can't they form incestuous relationships with their children? And so on and so forth. Fags killes the meaning of marriage, and destroyed the arguments against all other sexual deviances in the eyes of the public.

Holy shit.
Whatever next?
Degeneracy in Berlin or Cologne???

>If they adopt children, why can't they form incestuous relationships with their children?
Where did that leap of logic come from? You think that just because they are gay that they are also pedophiles?

Because if you say one particular form of sexual deviancy is permissible, how can you then argue that other's shouldn't be, as long as everyone is consenting?

Children cannot consent any more than goats.

I dont think they should have kids either but youre a fucking faggot

But they can consent to change their gender and sex as early as 8 though? :^)

Age is just a number, shitlord. I'm 21 in bio-years, but I identify as trans-elderly; today I' actually 81 in my head.

This is where we're headed, leaf, and your country is leading te charge