Wow! It IS diverse!

Wow! It IS diverse!

Diversity obviously means no whites to these people, they destroyed its meaning

>90% same race
>diverse

B8 thread?

>hella

Fucking Califags.

>paying attention to some corporate garbage "millennial" focused opinion piece shitpile

This is like that HuffPo tweet where it's just white women but they are weirdly proud of how "diverse" they are

Also, why do blacks think they deserve second billing after whites? There are more Hispanics in the country than blacks

Ummm......

Who gives a fuck?

>African characters
>African setting
>cast black people

Woooow holy shit congrats Hollywood you sure do know how to make a people feel important. I mean you guys were totally going to cast all white actors in an african movie until you realize that, hey, blacks are people too!

Because they're sub-human apefrican ancestors picked our cotton so we owe them I guess

Also, why do blacks think they deserve second billing after whites?

They think they deserve everything. They're the laziest fuckers around.

Shut up, f_am. Cali is straight lit.

>wow, i hate this thing
>i'm going to make a post about it to say how much i hate it
>surely this won't give it more publicity that results in more revenue for the thing i hate
retards

>wow I hate this thing
>I'm going to reply to it
retard

do i have to explicitly sage now, retard?

It's a black character and most of the movie takes place in Africa, I'm cool with that. I just wish they could get Idris Elba to fuck off and get out of The Dark Tower.

>Californians
>saying senpai

Nigger.

>It's a black character and most of the movie takes place in Africa, I'm cool with that.

But is that diverse?

I mean isn't it about an African guy in Africa? I reckon there are mostly black people there.

But is it *diverse*?

All this does is reinforce the "diversity is white genocide" theory 2bh famalam

>including representatives from more than one social, cultural, or economic group, especially members of ethnic or religious minority groups

Nope not diverse I'm afraid. I wish they would stick to their own movies like this instead of putting colored people in historically white settings

Wakanda isn't a real place

But for some reason it's much more homogenous than, say, the MCU's depiction of Asgard

>diversity

I love how they don't know what that word means anymore.

>diverse is just niggers

so asian movies with only asian actors is "diverse"

Incorrect, Asians count as white on the privilege-o-meter.

A movie set in ancient Japan full of black people would be very diverse.

No.

An asian movie with all black people would be diverse.

This'll bomb so hard in China. KEK

Actually looking forward to this. Martin Freeman in the land of science niggers sounds like a fun idea.
"Millenial" is a lot bigger group than you think. You're probably one too.

>Movie set in a fictional African nation that is populated by Black people.
>90% of the cast is Black

It'd be stupid if it wasn't like this.

Why would Black People watch this movie when they already have Coming to America?

how the fuck is a 4 foot malnourished illiterate rice farmer privileged

do you want me to start making tumblr memes of fucking third worlder gooks being privileged

because i'll fucking do it!

Only Northern Californians say that.

>90%
>diverse
Why dont they just say hella black?

>movie set in a fictional Norse pantheon
>everyone is white, black, hispanic or asian??

And yet the ruler is an old white guy. Hella problematic, yo.

High IQ, high career success rate, high assimilation rate, low crime.

Basically, asians behave like whites, so therefore they are white.

I don't know anything about comics but isn't this guy African? So I would assume the movie takes place there? Why would any white people be in it lol

Martin Freeman is going to be there.

It's not just Asians

It's the same with Latinos and Arabs too

There's a bizarre legitimately black supremacist undercurrent driving this shit. You're black or you're nothing.

For instance, they've started holding Black Lives Matter rallies in Britain

In spite of the fact that British police don't even have guns so what the fuck are they even demanding

Literally one of the few instances where diversity casting (as in only casting niggers) makes sense. Pick your battles guys.

But it's right? The movie isn't diverse

As long as we're all in agreement that diversity = blacks, fine

Because Asians actually work hard to get ahead in life instead of crying racism

>Pick your battles
Nah

Blacks demand they appear in 12th century English palaces and Viking longboats, I get to demand this

I think it's less that it doesn't 'make sense' (which it does- it's a movie about an African character in Africa), then more the fact that 90% black = diverse.

Absolutely.
But 90% homogeneity can hardly be called diverse, regardless of what specifically that 90% is.

It's not about the casting its about the retarded use of the word diversity by SJW

I don't think anyone is saying that a movie taking place in Africa being 90% black doesn't make sense. It's just that "diversity = non-white" rather than you know, diversity, is fucking laughable. Something isn't diverse just because there are no white people. Japan is not diverse.

I'm black

>Also, why do blacks think they deserve second billing after whites?
>They think they deserve everything. They're the laziest fuckers around.
That's true. Jews deserve everything because they have worked the hardest and have suffered the most in history.

Can't wait for this to fucking bomb kek

>movie set in africa
>dude they're black!!!!

identity politics is fucking retarded on both sides (you may now call me an sjw)

obviously a good movie

>Jews deserve everything because they have worked the hardest and have suffered the most in history.

its diverse for the industry which is 99.9999% movies with white actors. black actors are barely catching up

But Coming to America did the exact same thing decades ago, the movie didn't take it self seriously.

I know "millennial" is a big group, but I'm referring to it from the perspective of out of touch CEOs that create these sites in order to reach a younger audience.

I had no idea blacks were a majority in the US.

>race and gender
>NBA is all men

I hope it does well at the box office, i don't wanna hear the bullshit if it bombs

Any white women getting BLACKED? If not, shit film.

I really really want someone to ask the question whether jews are considered white or are they a minority?

Why is this never even asked? All this talk about diversity in casts but it's never mentioned. Not trolling or being political here, I don't understand what this Woke Diversity shit even means anymore.

irrelevant point

white is not a race. jews are white.

> leeching off of another race
> hardwork

>diverse

who gives a shit. It's not like anyone actually expected a movie about a superhero from Africa to have a white cast

If anyone knows literally anything about Black Panther then this is no surprise

Oh I agree completely. Don't worry.

My initial reaction was just thinking how dumb it would be if it wasn't like that.

I always saw being Jewish as an ethnicity and religion. Although seeing as how Jews have not considered white throughout history, I guess some of them see themselves as another race

It's a perfectly fine point

nobody is gonna watch this movie anyway
who gives a shit

They're like Hispanics, some are white and some are not. The whole term of being "white" is extremely broad anyway, it really doesn't matter

keep spouting it then.
i'll ignore your irrelevant point.

>lalala I cant hear you

Liberals everyone.

Wait. Isnt his country supposed to actually be in actual Africa? African-Americans? That's racist as fuck

>waaaaahh listen to my irrelevant points!
retards folks

Jelous So Cal nig

this

California is Mexico in everything but name. It is a fucking hell hole.

Thank you for your contribution to Trump's election.

yeah I voted trump. he was the better candidate. any more irrelevant points you want to make?

SJW (you)

I wonder who's behind this post

asking the important questions

But Jews aren't white. They consider themselves different even

im sure some do. but most consider themselves "white"

Beaners in Southern California say "hella" all of the time. I unfortunately have family in Oxnard. I know these shitty things

>Nig Nogs: The movie
First Marvel flop, calling it right now. The SJWs will try to guilt trip everyone into watching but it wont work.

Technically it's still diverse since 99.9% of movies are all white cast. This movie is only beginning to compensate.

Maybe after 4 generations of movies with only black cast, you can complain. But right now, this is diverse.

If you say so. They aren't though.

>First Marvel flop
user, user, user. Many a man has made this prediction for many a movie.

Fuck off kike

sorry whites aren't skilled????

I think you need to check the definition of that word. Also: these dubs

cant wait for that fresh rottentomato review

Are they being ironic?

They cant be serious. I mean they would have to have IQs at the level of a nigger's in order to unironically say this shit.

It won't flop domestically, but it'll fail internationally. It'll probably be the lowest grossing Disney marvel movie

Snake-eyes?