Donald Trump would wreck the U.S. economy

His proposals would cause a recession and maybe worse.

>Let’s start with the wall Trump wants to build between the U.S. and Mexico. Trade across the border accounts for $1 billion in economic activity every single day, supporting 6 million American jobs.
>Trump’s fantasy divider between the two countries is insignificant compared to the cost America would pay if trade with Mexico were drastically decreased.

>Trump’s promise to deport all 11 million undocumented immigrants. Some 6.8 million of them are workers, and forcibly removing them would leave an estimated $381.5 -$623.2 billion hole in the U.S. economy.
>It would cut private gross domestic product by 2.9 percent to 4.7 percent.Trump would throw the economy into a very bad recession.

>Banning all Muslims would cost the U.S., at a very minimum, around $24 billion a year, Marketplace reported.

>Take Trump promise to trash all the U.S.’s trade pacts. “If Mr Trump did even half of what he has promised, he would surely set off the worst trade war since the Great Depression,” (former U.S. Treasury Secretary Larry Summers)
>“Trade war” is not a term most people are familiar with, but it basically amounts to the U.S. and, say, China slapping ever-higher tariffs on goods coming from the other country, causing markets to plummet and the global economy to slow.

>The gold standard might sound good but it’s one of the worst economic ideas ever. This is a harebrained policy that no other country uses and not a single surveyed economist thinks is a good idea.
>Under the gold standard, a dollar is worth a certain amount of gold. And since gold is a commodity whose price swings wildly, a central bank like the Federal Reserve would have to raise and cut interest rates based not on how well the economy is doing, but on what’s going on in the gold market.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-economy_us_576452a5e4b015db1bc95ee6

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/money/us-money-blog/2016/may/05/gold-market-investment-donald-trump
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>huffingtonpost

>implying we aren't already in a recession

Top kek m8

>(((huffingtonpost)))

>t. Newfag

Just because something is good for the economy doesn't mean it is good for the country.

Hell enslaving women, forcefully impregnating them and then lobotomizing the offspring to make menial laborers owned by the state might be good for the gdp. Doesn't mean its good for the country.

donald trump would be best for economy

literally the reason I voted for him in the primary

>(((ShillingtonPost)))

>Huffington post

>(((huffingtonpost)))

This OP. It is not worth the continuing destruction of western culture and the US constitution to elect Hillary. I would rather eviscerate the current system and start over than keep on the current path towards a completely dystopian surveillance state.

Zomg!
Zomg!
TRUMP STUMPED!
TRUMP STUMPED!
SOUND THE ALARM!
TRUMP STUMPED!

you anti trump losers are like annoying children

>His proposals would cause a recession and maybe worse.
Who cares? Fear of recession is what has caused the flood of immigrants. The only people that fear a recession are businesses that would be forced through scarcity to pay higher wages. The left has somehow managed to import immigrants, ruining our culture, and depressing wages, and nevertheless blame this on "the 1%." It was always in their power to stick it to the man by simply not importing foreigners at record rates and enforcing immigration laws. But then they'd never have enough of the population to vote for them because the demographics would stay mostly white and whites mostly vote republican.

So just to get a few hundred people in government, the left is willing to destroy the entire fucking country.

Trump, save us. Please save us. We don't deserve it, and this is why I beg, but I am at your mercy. Please save us.

also

>removing illegals
>not good for economy

>stopping china from ripping us off
>not good for economy

>gold standard
>not good for inflation

pls

Why would a wall stop trade
since when is slavery ok just because it makes money
import non muslims instead of muslims
buy american
only jews like fake currency

>cuckington post

>we need higher minimum wage!
>we can't get rid of immigrants, they work for less than minimum wage!

Trump can wreck anything and everything and he'd still be a better POTUS than fucking Hillary Clinton.

It would be a shock to the economy, but from the fire would rise living wages for legal workers and less dependence on foreign countries.

>ITT: Not a single counterargument for how trump would help the economy.

Trump will do great fo da 'conomy.

Poverty will save the white man i see no problem in the West becoming poor af to be honest.
Women stop spewing feminist shit when poor
Faggots can't attract attention of the people when the main problem is feeding the people
Immigrants do not come to poor countries.

>(((((((((((((((((((((((((shoahtonpost)))))))))))))))))))))))))

What a sad thread with entry level econmic understanding of trade. And the only source cited is a failing sexist news outlet.

Gtfo frenchie, you helped with DNA science, stick to that and keep your head out of politics.

>Wants competitive trade and to decompress job wages by kicking out illegals and etc
>wreck the economy
0.01$ has been deposited to your account

>a well-to-do globe-trotting elite lists the reasons why Trump would be bad for their decadent and destructive lifestyle

Yes the UK and US economies will crash if we dont entrust academics who never succeeded in the business world to positions power.

See that's whats wrong with the media, politicians and their followers. They think errything is "muh economy". From the first moment they wake up, until they pass out at night, its "my mind on da money, muh money on my mind".
They don't realize its secondary. IF we are lucky we make 70-75 trips around the sun and das it main.

tldr fuk u, fuk 'muh economy'.

Its a small price to pay to see the Lefty cucks btfo

Donald trump could shoot somebody in the middle of 5th avenue and then roll coal in a bulldozer from one end of the country to another yelling #yolo and it would still be better.

>His proposals would cause a recession and maybe worse.

We're not done with the current recession you fucking moron.

This is why America's enemies support him to be honest.

>Donald Trump would wreck the U.S. economy
and Clinton will wreck the world with nukes, so whats your point

You know who would benefit most from deporting all illegals? The black community. It's THEIR jobs that are being taken, not educated people's.

Imagine what would happen if several million jobs were suddenly vacant. Think of the impact that could have, long term. A reduction in poverty, for one, which would have a corresponding reduction in gang affiliation, which would have a corresponding reduction in gang violence (AKA the majority of all gun crimes that the left likes to shriek about), a corresponding drop in drug importation, sale, and use, possibly a drop in federal welfare program costs...

People really need to think all the way through something. The economy does NOT exist in a vacuum. Everything is connected.

>1 post by this ID

>Wall
Mexicos paying for it. The drop in crime will be significantly cheaper than the wall in terms of drugs, gun smuggling and trafficking.

>Deportation
Opening up 6million+ jobs is bad how? Especially in terms of wage increases around the board as they have no choice or invest in new tech to fullfill those jobs.

>Banning all Muslims
A sensible measure in place to prevent the next 9/11 is an expense worth baring - those figures however, are memes.

>Trade war
China depends on exportation of it's cheap goods to the USA, USA has the power here. While the consumer might have more expensive goods, this will pay higher wages - it's relative.

>Gold standard
Would make US currency much more valuable than any other currency, the purchasing power would be significant and they could negotiate trade deals with anyone.

>Hufflecuckpost
As always, BTFO.

>Hufflecuckpost

>tfw get cucked out the Eiffel Tower possibilities

>Huffington 'Puffington' Post

> " Not a signle surveyed economist thinks is a good idea "

Well no shit, most economists are fucking retarded Keynesians. Who'd they survey? Paul Krugman?

>inb4 Mexico Builds half the wall

Excuse me Paul Krugman is a highly respected professor at New York University. Even Paul Ryan rocks a Krugman beard.

>The wall would stop trade between Mexico and the USA

How? This isn't the Berlin Wall. There will be official border crossing just like any other country.

>It would be impossible to deport 11 million illegal spics

Maybe the French aren't capable of this, but the US government has actually rounded up and deported a similar magnitude of people in the past.

>Kicking out welfare leeches would cost us money.

Companies using illegal labor would soon adapt or be replaced. If our GDP has to dip slightly to remove these eye sores, I don't mind.

>Banning all muslims

Only additional muslims. Honestly, all we really need to do is ban Pakistanis and half the problem would be solved.

>The ban would cost us money

Pest control also costs money.

>He would start a trade war

There's already a trade war going on. As Trump has said, the tariffs are only a means of pressuring other countries to renegotiate.

>Gold standard

What? Sorry, Ron Paul ran in the 2012 election

Not everything is about money. After all, the French economy is peanuts in comparison to the US, but you seem to be doing alright.

>Huffington Post Economics

Trump hasn't given a single concrete example of exactly what his policies will actually entail.

There's no evidence the wall would affect trade. He's not proposing the actually close the border. There will still be crossing points for legal activity.

Rounding up and deporting illegal migrants will take years. That isn't going to cause a massive hole in the US economy, in fact it will slowly free up jobs which many unemployed Americans will take.

His Muslim ban might only last a week or a month before he approves a new more rigorous system for vetting foreigners for entry. It's only intended to last until a tougher screening measures are ready.

I doubt Trump will actually cancel every trade agreement. The potential of WTO sanctions should prevent him doing anything that could a serious trade war. The only things likely to change well within the range that the market can cope with. The US is only accounts for around 15% of international trade. With Africa, South America and Asia growing, protectionist behaviour from the US might actually help the rest of the world. How it works out for the US depends entirely on how smart his new tariffs are.

The whole business around gold is so complicated it deserves 1000 words of its own.
Read this instead and have a think why Trump may have said what he said, regardless of whether he really intends to go through with it.

theguardian.com/money/us-money-blog/2016/may/05/gold-market-investment-donald-trump

>inb4 Grauniad - just wanted a reminder that Trumps words were a passing comment not a firm policy statement

>implying whites are educated
>implying niggers work

Wew lad.

>Banning all Muslims would cost the U.S., at a very minimum, around $24 billion a year, Marketplace reported.
how?

>wall
If he "makes Mexico pay for it" why would they still want to do business here? And if he doesn't, taxpayer money.

>deporting
Taxpayer money to hire all the new ICE agents and lawyers you're gonna need to get em out.

>illegal labor
If you're illegal you don't get benefits. The welfare all these "leeches" aren't sucking up is going to poor whites and niggers.

>banning Muslims
More domestic terrorism.

>trade war
There isn't. The trade is relatively stable as it is.

>why would they still want to do business here?
Why wouldn't they? We're a yuge market and a mutually beneficial friendly trade partner. Why else would they want NAFTA so bad?

>Taxpayer money to hire all the new ICE agents
Already hired and standing around doing nothing but manning FEMA camps. If we need to spend any of all the extra money in the national coffers to sort it out effectively then it'll be a good investment, and the legals and new legals will be better off, too.

>If you're illegal you don't get benefits.
I guess you don't know what you're talking about at all.

>More domestic terrorism.
Are you stuck on stupid? Besides that just outs the terrorists and the traitors in our federal agencies who put them there.

>There isn't
There is. We've already escalated into currency war. Let's pull back and avoid hot war.

>1 post by this ID

Scare tactic much?

>>Taxpayer money to hire all the new ICE agents
>Already hired and standing around doing nothing but manning FEMA camps
Don't even need them. Massive waste of money. Laws should change so illegals are fast tracked out of the country whenever encountered. Police should perform more random id checks.

Random id checks are gay. You can keep that in cuckistan.

But it would be a good idea to fund reemployment possibilities once we start purging the waste from our various federal agencies.

t. A FUCKING FROG

ONE POST BY THIS ID
>ONE POST BY THIS ID
ONE POST BY THIS ID
>ONE POST BY THIS ID
ONE POST BY THIS ID
>ONE POST BY THIS ID
ONE POST BY THIS ID
ONE POST BY THIS ID
>ONE POST BY THIS ID
ONE POST BY THIS ID
>ONE POST BY THIS ID
ONE POST BY THIS ID
>ONE POST BY THIS ID
ONE POST BY THIS ID

>1 post by this ID

>huffington post as a source
L O L
O
L

>The gold standard might sound good
Yeah if you know nothing about economics

Why did they include the bit about the gold standard? I don't recall Trump saying that he wishes to adopt the gold standard, but I do remember him espousing MMT-like policies.

The article says:
>There’s also the gold standard, to which Trump gives a thumbs up.
But they don't provide a source.

>yuge
Markets be damned. Trump wants them to pay for the wall and beat them in trade because he actually thought America had a deficit with Mexico. So hell probably impose higher taxes/tariffs/fines etc. There isn't really any incentive for them to stay.

>idk what I'm talking about
I have a pretty good idea since I was illegal here for nearly 10 years before I got citizenship. They can't get anything if they're undocumented.

>stuck on stupid
So Muslims who dont just rollover and accept their families will be banned, and act out will be branded terrorists?

>currency war
Ok.

No fucking shit, trade tariffs will fuck over the transportation industry and America lives by the Transportation industry. (That's trucking and trains for you fucks who don't know)

>cut taxes
>remove leeches
>renegotiate trade in U.S. interests instead of international corporate interests

>Money is made by doing X! If you do Y money ceases to exist!

Ducking retarded, breh

theres no stopping the trump train now, plus we're basically already in a recession op

>probably impose higher taxes/tariffs/fines etc
>probably
>probably
>probably
That's the point you retard. That's how we funded the most prosperous country on earth without a central jewbank always goying us into the literally dust (cf. dustbowl)

>I have a pretty good idea since I was illegal here for nearly 10 years before I got citizenship. They can't get anything if they're undocumented.
Guess you're too decent a person, then. But like I said the Big Beautiful Door is for mutual benefit.

>accept their families will be banned
He never said we'd ban them all, sillybeans. Here again, it's to the benefit of the decent Muslims (another group of people with whom I have personal experience) to help weed out the problems. And also to stop the absurd invasion forces, or "migration replacement" as it is sometimes called. It's also going to hurt the Mexicans right in the pocketbook to have an unsustainable level of worthless welfare leeches destroying our capacity for welfare. It's literally a classic geostrategic way to take down an entire country.

>currency war
Read a book you fucking nigger. Here, let me help you. Type "LIBOR" into your nearest search engine and you won't even have to read about any of the ongoing wars if you want to play a game of pretend.

>6 million American jobs.
>6 million
They'd be going in the Gas Chamber, silly.
>“Trade war” is not a term most people are familiar with, but it basically amounts to the U.S. and, say, China slapping ever-higher tariffs on goods coming from the other country, causing markets to plummet and the global economy to slow.
Thank fucking god. There is literally nothing wrong with Tariffs.

Mexico isn't going to pay for the wall. Why the hell would it?

Also, the gold standard is a terrible idea. It would reduce the control the government could exert on money. There's a reason it was abandoned long ago; the quantities are too small to absorb any shocks, making an extremely volatile currency which would encourage people trying to game the currency. Honestly a god awful idea.

You have absolutely no business spewing thus propaganda!

Most of us know that immigrants, legal or not...are predominantly on some firm of government welfare assistance, meaning they aren't employed.

Tell me OP, are these nay-sayers to Trump's economic platform the same kike-economists that were on board with Bernie's economic plans?

In the long run, these invaders not coming home ere will save us money.

>The gold standard might sound good but it’s one of the worst economic ideas ever.
Saying the gold standard is shorthand for commodity standard where you list the diverse hard assets that are backed by the dollar. So it is not only gold, but all bullion, land, oil & mineral wealth, seed, tractors, buildings, and all physical tradable assets owned by the government that have value. Treasury Department keeps ownership of these properties until they get divested.

Dollar is no longer fiat, it is the worth of all tradable assets owned by the Treasury and not just dependant on gold.

Diversify, diversify, diversify. Only people who want to continue to abuse the fiat money system shout out "They want to tie the dollar to only gold."

OY VEY DID YOU PAY FOR YOUR LICENSE TO GIVE FINANCIAL ADVICE

>wages of all American laborers will increase
>b-but GDP will decrease and your corporate overlords will be making less money!! don't you want a stronger economy, user? please support economic policies that do not help you in the long run.

recessions are unavoidable anyway. reason #9000 why the corporate elites despise Trump and you should love him

>kike-economists that were on board with Bernie's economic plans
The economists who write for HP undoubtedly support the Democratic Party and Hillary, but you'd be hard-pressed to find one who is actually in favour of Sanders. Read Krugman's writings on Sanders if you care to, it's representative of what most similarly-minded economists think of him.

also,

>1 post by this ID
>French, of all things

I'm starting to believe the botting claims...

Gold standard is the biggest single idiocy ever created. Linking money to a commodity is bad in every case.

I never thought of it like that. We should consult the french more in our government affairs. Why can't nonamericans vote in american politics? Racist much? Xenophobia? ??

citation needed

I just about pissed myself laughing at this top kek M8

The IS economy is all ready wrecked, they are all ready in a recession and they are heading straight towards a depression.

There is nothing any one can do to stop this.

>conducted by Moodys
>the firm that was responsible for rigging securities ratings which caused the mortage crisis

>Huffingtonpost

The US dollar isn't money, its currency.

1.) He's not going to build a wall. The wall is symbolic. He will, however, end Obama's lax enforcement of current immigration laws.

2.) He won't deport all 11+ million. The gravy train will be shut down and they will self-deport.

3.) He's not banning all muslims. He wants to ban entry from areas with known ties to terrorism until a solution for vetting people can be found.

4.) I doubt he'll get rid of NAFTA, but hopefully he can shitcan TPP because it's horrible.

>muh trade with mexico
there would be a guarded hole in the wall for roads connecting mexico and US, just like border crossing areas we already have.
>muh sandniggers
Drop in the bucket.
>muh illegals
Oh goody maybe now the unemployment rate will fucking drop. Also they send back most of the money they make so it is a drain on our society and our economy.
>muh trade deals
Oh no us getting into a trade war with china, that would mean that we would have to start manufacturing again and have a large surge of jobs... oh wait that's a good thing.

Oh no, we're building a wall. And Mexico is paying for it.

what the fuck do you think money is?

in america, dollars are money.

>(((Huffingdongs Post)))

>$.10 have been deposited into your account

>all these stats mentioning shekels

so you're telling me we're selling out the country to minorities for money? color me suprised

>huffingtonpost

Typical fear tactics. Trade will continue with or without wall.

>muh economy
Goddamn I hate you lib cucks with your emotional belief in the "invisible hand" or the economy and how it doom us if we don't please it. Might as well believe in dragons.

Trump is going to make America great again by getting rid of all immigrants and winning for America.

>Oh yes good goyim, Huffington Post says this, this is honest source of Information, Do not forget to Vote for Hillary and import Muslims, or else

just because Trump shills said it?

Dude you got that source from the huffington post. They are just a tier above being a tabloid.