YOU'RE FIRED

YOU'RE FIRED

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-trump-fires-campaign-manager-corey-lewandowski/story?id=39988256
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Lewandownski

WHY DID THIS HAPPEN TO ME
I MADE MY MISTAKES

F

IVE BEEN THROUGH THE DESERT ON A HORSE WITH NO NAME IT FELT GOOD TO BE OUT OF THE RAIN

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

F

WAKE ME UP (CAN'T WAKE UP)

Trump campaign is falling apart

Anybody know why he was fired?

I NEVER MEANT TO CAUSE YOU ANY SORROW

I NEVER MEANT TO CAUSE YOU ANY PAIN

>Lewandownski
I think we'll be better off without this one

WHOEVER APPEALS TO THE LAW AGAINST HIS FELLOW MAN IS EITHER A FOOL OR A COWARD

What the fuck it's real

abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-trump-fires-campaign-manager-corey-lewandowski/story?id=39988256

I liked Corey, I wonder why he was fired.

This is it. Trump is stumped.

He couldn't wake up

he went on a brazen anti-semetic rant in the middle of a campaign stop

Probably because he tried to tell Big Don to tone it down and to become more PC

Trumps numbers have been plummeting

That guy was pulling Trump down.

Way too retarded, not enough talent.

Sad!

link to a video?

It's always the cuck countries that shill against Trump.

Ireland, Germany, Sweden, and Canada

What an embarrassing group of people you have there.

t. Correct the Record

kek whatever happened to that whole "I STAND BY THE PEOPLE WORKING FOR ME" crap?

>Still falling for the conman

Source or you're full of shit.

>Trump
>loyalty
actually, as a Hillaryfag this rustles the fuck out of my jimmies, as it is a rational move

Well now Cory is going to go on a shit storm media campaign against Trump and saying how he has no solid plans and never intended to win but use this as a protest run

Because people woke up against the toxic Trump rethoric, and he as immature as he is blamed the closest person to him for his fall in the polls, his campaign manager.

Drumpf again showing how much of a joke and unfit for office he is

Retard

Thank God, man. He should have fired him weeks ago. The guy was a constant distraction, and was WAY too visible.

Trump's communication in the general cannot be identical to the primaries. The same message needs to be given in a different way, wrapped in different tone and diction.

We know that his plans are reasonable, but the general population just sees him as RACISS.

Hopefully he'll have a new communications team, too, or at least add a few new voices.

>Cory is no longer in the house

See
Clearly something wasnt working. Based on the series of retarded decisions the Trump campaign has made (don't give me any bullshit, we all know he's been fucking up lately) I figure its probably a good idea to mix things up.

Corey's style may have worked for the primaries, but its going to, and already has, hurt Trump in the general

He got a big head. Manifort and Stone didn't like it.

>$.05 has been deposited into your account

Can't stump the Trump. Don't listen to the shills.

Good. His days were numbered the moment he brought in Manafort.

The Michelle Fields horseshit is the only reason Trump didn't fire him sooner.

(((Lewandowski)))

HELLO DARKNESS MY OLD FRIEND.....

That's too bad. It was always fun to watch Corey BTFO the anchors on CNN every week

This is it! I'm a #Guacabowlemole now!

His poll numbers are bad and might get worse. This is a sign of panic.

>Can't Stump The Trump

Because he was appealing to Right Wing Americans before, and they don't care if you're not PC. Now he has to appeal to the right, center and left, and it isn't working.

What happened?

>br idiot trying to say who is fit or not to be president
do I need to remind you elected a guy that didnt even finished basic school to be your president ?

>unironically using Drumpf as an insult
Hang yourself on the street

Disagreement with Manafort on strategy and now that it's general election time the gurella tactics can tone down and that was his specialty.

It's just another example of a well run campaign. He's hired a pro, when the job is done let him go. If this was Clinton she would keep him on the payroll so he owes her a favor and so she can go cry to doners that the cost of campaign staff is so high she needs more $

Manna is assuming direct control

2/10 bait needs improvement

Assuming Trump has Down syndrome and won't foresee this.

Smartest decision Trump made all year.

Lewandowski has no fucking idea how to run a campaign.

good

no one liked him

Employment is not indefinite. Anyone else would have ruined that dude's life for political gain. Trump spared Corey's future for political gain.

I doubt it. He'll probably go on a cock sucking tour because the don did him the favor of not throwing him to the wolves.

You support Hillary? Honestly I've only met three people who have actually supported hillary. Everyone I've talked to either supported Trump, Sanders or Cruz. Why do you support her?

>leaf

Look at me
LOOK AT ME
I'M THE MANAGER NOW

He's appealing to no one now except edgy Sup Forumstards and contrarians

Even the NRA is having trouble agreeing with his stupid fucking comments

so much this

I never doubt Trump. He might seem brash and random but every move he makes is calculated and planned out, everything, even the worst mistakes for anyone imaginable, seem to help him.

Thats a good point. He didnt want it to look like he was firing Corey in his time of need. Now that that situation has blown over, Corey can safely get the boot

More like this is a sign of the leftist media going full shill mode and trying their hardest to make their opposition lose momentum. Trump train is just as strong and will only gain momentum. Stay cucked, leafybois.

Wow, remember after the Michelle Fields incident Trump says he sticks with his people, he doesnt leave them behind. Now this?

I cant support Trump now, he flip flops too much.

Who's the bigger cuck, the one who shills against Trump or the one who bets on a losing horse?

Totally worth firing Corey to get more Paul "The Boss sends his Regards" Manafort memes

Leaf is a faggot but he's right. If Trump wants to win the general, he's going to need the vote of the center right and the moderates. He can't win off the right wing votes alone. As based as the speech was, his speech on Orlando burned more bridges than it created.

So Trump has not only lost an advisor but also created an enemy

He should have re-positioned him somewhere useless inside the campaign, where he could do no damage while also simultaneously being in-reach and available for talks

>appealing to no one

>Won the primary in a landslide

The one who shills against Trump obviously.

It's like you never fucking watched Seabiscuit. No wonder you've lost 2 wars in a row against us.

Right, he stuck up for Corey when his career could've been finished forever. But trump saved him and now has a presidential primary victory under his belt. Corey walks away with a solid political resume. If he goes after trump it will look petty and burn quite a bridge especially if trump wins.

We have a Lewandoski too.
He is one of the commies that infiltrated our supreme court.

Fuck all them.

The more enemies Trump has, the better it gets for his campaign. Enemies only fuel his fire.

>abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-trump-fires-campaign-manager-corey-lewandowski/story?id=39988256
This. Trump was never organized to go this far. He was always just trying to prove himself to other Republicans who had dissed him in the past. I don't think he actually wants to be president, which is a kind of bureaucratic, paper-pushing role with much diplomacy and negotiation. He wants to be a tycoon. He definitely doesn't have a ground game or fundraising properly in place to become president.

My best guess is that he'll take out a series of scapegoats over the coming months in anticipation of his inevitable loss, and then he can blame the failure of those around him. He's sacked Corey Lewandowski so he can be a scapegoat for Trumps gaffes over the past two weeks, which have led to a poll slump and Republicans pulling support away from Trump before the convention.

Corey was a shit. He should've been fired sooner. Shills go home.

He's at least part Jewish so no real loss

No shit, the other candidates were weak and the Republican voting base wants to hear most of what he has to say

But a majority of Americans are Democrat and on top of that his recent comments have even upset the Republicans

>a year into him running for pres
>STILL trying to use the "h-he's not serious" argument"

REMINDER ROGER STONE CALLED COREY "THE SNAKE" IN TRUMP'S CAMPAIGN MONTHS AGO
>HAPPENING

I AM GROWING STRONGER

>"I'm going to link to everyone because I'm a special snowflake and everyone wants to hear what I have to say!"

I don't think he really wants all the duties of being President. He's just attracted to the fame and publicity. If he really wanted the role, he would've taken a safer path and become governor of New York first. But I don't think he's really interested in political processes. His lack of ground game makes me think he never even projected to get this far, and consequently didn't plan properly for it. That's showing now, so he's picked his scapegoat to blame for this.

>Majority of Americans are democrat

Majority of Americans are moderates, not democrat. Elections are won off the back of the independent vote, not by the party line. There's a reason the Republicans won in a fucking landslide in 2010.

IT ALL COMES TUMBLING DOWN, TUMBLING DOWN, TUMBLING DOWN

> fired the guy who won him the nomination despite every prediction

he's losing and getting crazy

>everyone who realizes that Trump can't win is a shill

Congrats on being cucked by Sup Forums's memes, you memecuck.

Stay cucked, bongs

The mask makes me hate him, but his shirt makes me laugh.

>realizes
Congrats on being cucked by Hillary's memes, you memecuck.

Yes, that's about the response I was expecting from a spastic like you lol

>The more enemies you have, you win!

Fucking chump lmao

I can't say I am surprise by this news.

Corey is not the guy you want to run a national campaign with. He is relative young and never did have experience involving national election. He is pretty much a outsider to GOPe like Trump.

Manafort is much better choice in term of running the overall show.

I'm here for the job interview.

Probably slacked off or got late. Trump hates that.

Nice, were in full implosion mode right now.

No matter how you look at it, it's a bad thing for Trump. He could have shifted positions around and just kept the pollack in some position.

How quickly do you think he's going to get a $10 million dollar offer to write a book or series or articles spilling dirt on Trump?

You only do this for 2 reasons:
1. They literally can't be in same room to each other
2. Are looking to send message to mainstream, neocon Jews they are going to become PC now

If you want to keep shit quiet, traditionally you break it on Friday afternoon when it will get the least news coverage.

He's going to feel betrayed and look to cash in. This is not good.

>Disagreement with Manafort on strategy
>old manager beats new

Clearly Trump doesn't realise why he's ahead, his manager knew how to bait the youth on the internet.

>Kick out English
>Bring in Somalis

Oh that great isle of very dark green

ITS HAPPENING TRUMP IS RALLYING

PURGE THE WEAK

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT FLAG