They are milking Rogue One pretty bad

They are milking Rogue One pretty bad

The Plinkett mini-review thing seemed to really not have a basis in facts at all but the understanding that a Plinkett video is just gonna shit on any new star wars.

I don't understand how they can give TFA a pass while being so critical of Rogue One. I would understand if they hated both, but they're REALLY talking up the characters and themes of TFA

They made that video the night they saw the movie, at like 4am or something. They seem to regret it and have backpeddled on TFA since.

I think it's because it maintained its pacing throughout. Even some of the sillier scenes were fun to watch and I actually do want to know where the story will go next.

And as much as I loved getting on the MaRey Sue bandwagon, I still cared about Rey and Finn more than I did any of the characters in Rogue One.

I watched the whole thing again recently and I still liked it. I didn't love it but I still liked it. For Rogue One, I know I'll probably just keep skipping to the 3rd act.

this tbhfam

Force Awakens will stand the test of time. R1 will be forgotten after the next spin-off Star Wars story comes out.

At least these videos are amusing they should have done the same thing with TFA instead of putting out that snorefest review tbaich

TFA and RO were both shit.

Come at me, Sup Forumseddit.

There were flaws to be sure. Rey should've struggled more with her powers (unless it's revealed she had prior Jedi training from Luke), Leia should've hugged Chewbacca, Finn should've been more stern and socially awkward, Phasma should've had more screentime and actually done things, etc. but overall it's a fun ride.

What does it matter? The two are not mutually exclusive. They are right about R1 and that's all that matters.

I just didn't believe that she could fly the fucking Falcon

You are sperging the fuck out really bad. I love Mike because of how effectively triggers garbage people like you.

both are good.

Well, she did struggle at first.

can you blame them? They're getting 400,000+ views on each rogue one related video

blame the industry

Dude, drop the "leddit" bullshit.

But yeah, both were shit.

TFA wasnt special but Rogue One makes it look like Seven Samurai

>reddit is for normie cuck beta faggots XD kek #wearewanonymous #gamergate #wememedtrump
>A-a-am I cool yet?

Thin skinned pussies from Reddit

I like this plinkett format. I could watch a dozen of these shitting on rogue one

>Force Awakens will stand the test of time.

It hasn't even stood the test of one year.

I hated TFA and really enjoyed Rogue One

have you invested in bitcoins yet? It's a new currency run by anonymous. I hear it's really cool and lets you go on the deep web

RLM made money off the prequels being shit. Now that TFA and RO are god tier movies, RLM knows they have no future and will be homeless soon.

I liked both. TFA gave me hope that new Star Wars could still connect to the themes of the original. RO gave me serious nostalgia for ANH vibes.

That was a pretty weak damage control video tbqh

Except TFA is the worst Star Wars movie by many miles and is honestly the worst movie I have ever seen in my whole life. It didnt stand the test of 10 minutes.