Which fucking movie is this...

which fucking movie is this.... a few years ago (maybe around 7-10) i watched a movie where i think some police men (probably cia, fbi, something like that) had a man (or more) locked down because of some security shit. i thought bruce willis and/or samuel jackson played in it, but i can't seem to find it. they were in a lockdown, i think there was something about a computer, or the man they locked down knew something secret or was really smart or some shit. in the end i think he escaped or something. action/thriller. please help

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0337978/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_38
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Law Abiding Citizen

Sounds like escape plan(2013)

thanks but its an older movie
thanks for the tip, gonna check it out

wasn't that one

bump

Firewall with Harrison Ford

thanks but it's not that one. the movie is kinda centered in this whole lockdown area. the man being held there is not tied up or something, i think they might hold him there until he tells them something or till the people out to get him stops or something...

safehouse (2012)

thanks but it's not that either. i must be tripping balls or mixing up two movies.... i can't find it for the life of me

imdb.com/title/tt0337978/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_38

nope but thanks

Well you better come up with more details cause it aint working so far

Enemy of the State (1998)
>mistaking Will Smith with Samuel L. Jackson
son im disappoint

yea i know, im sorry. i think one of the fbi/cia guys whatever was corrupt. the guy they held locked down was onto something i guess, and there was people trying to get in. i dont realy remember...
not this one but thanks tho. all i see is brown

zhege?

cool movie, but not that either

Forgot about this gem, have to rewatch it someday

Inside Man (2006)

nope but thanks

war games lol

too old

it's "unthinkable"

Did the black dude have a lisp in it?

that i cant remember, probably didnt pay that much attention to it. im 20 now and i was like 9-13 i believe, and im norwegian, so i mostly just read the subtitles.
not that one either, but thanks

16 blocks?

then it's taking of pelham123

thanks but no. its not like a hostage situation, more like the police are keeping a man in a big area that had like, a couch and some computer shit. almost like a cosy livingroom. he was being held there but he didnt do anything to get out, if that makes sense. he was kinda cool with it. in the end he gets out though....

Was it some hacker guy in some high tech jail cell?

is he a criminal? a witness? is a criminal group after him? terrorist group?

Silence of the lambs?

Op must be having a laugh

no cell, no, but the place seemed kinda high tech
i really can't remember why they held him there. i think maybe a terrorist group was after him bcus of some computer stuff.

Yeah this is just flat out retarded.

Well, it took you guys 34 posts to get it. Fuck sakes. It's obviously Neon Genesis Evangelion, he never specified live action you just assumed.

this thread is pissing me off

sry

guys i am trying to think of the show where a young boy gets a mysterious power and goes on a quest...

the american dragon jake long

Nice way to suck me into the thread OP.
>Posts image of second Beatles movie
>Thread has nothing to do with pic posted.

>HELP!