Holy shit it's already over. Drumpf has zero chance of winning

Holy shit it's already over. Drumpf has zero chance of winning.

>Drumpf
Sub 70 iq identified

This polling is why Republicans are panicking now. They've realized that Trump can't reposition himself as an electable moderate because he keeps shooting his mouth off. He has months to make more mistakes like his reaction to the Orlando shootings, his attack on the Latino judge in his Trump University case, and his call for drunk people to have guns.

This is why Paul Ryan is giving Republicans the option of a conscience vote, which is his way of saying he won't stop the obstructing Trump in the national convention in Cleveland, if that's what they want to do. I think Republicans now are considering dissociating from Trump so they can focus on other races and so that in one or two years time they don't need to deal with being associated with a political loser and liability. Anyone who backs Trump really hard now will have to deal with that as a stain on their political record for years into the future. It'll be like being a Walter Mondale supporter.

> reaction to the Orlando shootings, his attack on the Latino judge in his Trump University case, and his call for drunk people to have guns.

None of those were improper responses

You know why I know the polls are rigged? I have NEVER EVER met any Hillary supporter. Look at Sup Forums it only supports Trump.

Indeed. Hillary is going to win no matter what. Might as well stay home kids.

He was chastised by other Republicans for his Orlando response, by Paul Ryan for his attack on the judge, and by the NRA for his suggestion that people getting pissed at bars should be armed. Each was a strategic misstep and pretty dumb -- so dumb that he's being reprimanded by his own allies. They're doing this to try to school him in not being a dumbass before he makes some even worse strategic mistakes.

>He was chastised by other Republicans for his Orlando response

Good, we are as much against neocons as we are hillary

>allies

they want to destroy him as much as hillary.

I've never met a Trump supporter here. Wonder why.

He always had a zero chance, the election is rigged in favor of Hilary.

Yay, my friends will get to stay

>1 post by this ID

seriously what extension enables this

To succeed, he needs to play the moderate and not alienate potential supporters unnecessarily. If not, then he'll just become a protest candidate who appeals to a few memers and Sup Forumstards, but won't even get close to being elected.

All his potential allies want him to stop saying unnecessarily stupid stuff because it's harming his chances. But the man has an unstoppable motormouth and loves superficial tweets, so is guaranteed to fuck up repeatedly before November. This time he has the whole Hillary apparatus to point out his stupidities, whereas the Republicans gave him a free ride through the primaries.

Why can't people just accept the fact that he is a better choice than hillary fucking Clinton and stop giving a shit whether or not he panders to their specific values?

Because a lot of voters are undecided about who they want to support or whether they even want to vote this time around. Electoral campaigns are aimed especially at those people. They want to see evidence that the person they might support is potentially competent and not a liability. That's where Trump is creating problems for himself.

will people who profess preferring Hitlery even show up in sufficient numbers? there's nothing about her to like. she only has brand recognition on her side.

well put together.

All you people had to do was backing up good old Randy.

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

I love how salty trumpfags are getting. It's glorious.

Nigga just close this tab. Like walk from computer lol.

Chill out. Soon it will be over.
In the last days I've read here some serious mental gymnastics:
>he thinks too fast
>he planned it
>he knows why he is doing it

I guess sa joos made hit talk like a retard.

*da
*him

NOTICE HOW HILLARYS NOT GOING UP. THE SILENT MAJORITY IS BECOMING SILENT AGAIN? WHY IS THIS? THE JEWS? THE SAND NIGGERS? THE FAGS?

Check your eyes, mate.

>salty

that's so 2015 that I physically cringed

WIPE THE MUSLIM CUM OUT OF YOUR EYES AND LOOK. WHEN TRUMP TAKES A STEEP FALL HILLARY DROPS SLIGHTLY, IF YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT THE END NOTICE HOW TRUMP WENT UP TOO THIS IS THE WORK OF JEWS

Are you serious?

ARE YOU AHMED? GO GET YOUR SHLONG SHINED BY SOME BLONDE GERMAN GIRL. GERMAN MEN LOVE THAT

LOOK AT THAT FAKE YOU GERMAN FAGGOT, I WANT YOU TO SIT IN A BIG EMPTY ROOM AND I WANT YOU TO STARE AT THAT PICTURE AND SMILE AS YOU HEAR THE MOANS OF AHMED CUMMING INTO YOUR WOMEN. YOU ARE SO TOLERANT, SUCH A GOOD GOY, MUSLIM CUM IS TASTY GOY, REMEMBER THE 6 MILLION YOU PEOPLE KILLED. I K OW I'LL NEVER FORGET THE 13 MILLION. MY GRAND FATHER WAS ONE OF THE 30 MILLION VICTIMS!!!!

BITCH

> 1 post by this ID
> 1 post by this ID
> 1 post by this ID

1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID

DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS THREAD TILL OP PROVES HE IS NOT A SHILL BY REPLYING TO THIS POST

ok

HEY CAN YOU TYPE A LITTLE LOUDER I CANT HEAR YOU

>being salty
>about the word salty

we're reaching meta-levels of sodium chloride

Its June and he's done

Even Newt was against the judge comment. I mean EVERY SINGLE CONSERVATIVE decried it except for the most ardent memecucks that are too dumb to see why it was wrong, like yourself. Delusional.

yeb!

Drumpf triggers Sup Forums fags so keep using it.

GUAC-BOWLED

>DER SPIEGEL

>Trump is the most hated person for many Mexicans at the moment, rightly or wrongly
>suggests a La Raza supporter can't be objective with him
How is this hard to understand? I agree it was strategically unwise but it's far from delusional.

BUSH 2016

The level of delusion amongst Trump supporters is repulsive.

SLOW

T

E

A

D

Y

He actually quite literally has 87-99% chance of winning.

Guys....

They're ACTORS.

Get it?

We haven't had a real president since JFK.

....you actually think there's such thing as a "president"?

It's the one percent, they're running literally everything.

Like. Fuck.

He can fool the Repugnant party but we're not in a primary anymore.

End your own life

It's a nice german name, that literally means "trump", why should it trigger anybody. It's just cringe inducing and disqualifies you from any discussion.

I'm fine thanks but you're delusional.

It triggers German fags too. Nice

tfw Jeb was right when he said 'slow and steady wins the race'

>1 post by this ID

>Anti-Trump Mexican

GEE I WONDER WHY THAT COULD BE.

>>R9k

>Our strategy wasn't very effective last week, so here are some new guidelines we want you to follow:
>KEEP CAPS LOCK ON AT ALL TIMES

Nigger, you're Mexican. Nobody fucking cares about you.

Triggering is the wrong word son. When I hear niggers complaining about 'muh evil white man', that's triggering. The whole drumpf thing is literally tarded shills trying to draw some nonexistent nazi connection between Trump and his german heritage, as if germans are by default nazis. Stop trying to make drumpf happen... it's not happening.

pedro, shut up and build the fucking wall

also, we're glad he is pissing everyone off, that was the plan.

Boo hoo, the liberal is butthurt.

Take the plug out of your ass and try again.

We got the PGA to dump Trump because they couldn't find any sponsors at a Trump golf course.
No sponsors for Trump so we'll take the business.
Sup Forums BTFO
Microsoft just pulled their sponsorship from the RNC.
Sup Forums BTFO

So you're triggered too - stay mad bro

Just like how the libtards were already calling the Great One a "has-been" circa March 2015.

Why are the German media always pushing this "raping migrants is just Russian propaganda" meme?

Stay irrelevant Australia. Nobody takes you seriously so fuck off.

>1 post by this ID

/sigh

>trying to explain something to the land of gardners

Trump hyphenated an American. This goes heavily against conservative and even some liberal ideals. He has to have more tact than the Joe TV dinner. It exposed him as a bit out of touch with modern society.

>gardners
Learn your language faggot.

>triggered
I just feel pity. If it makes you happy and you get off from (You)s, drumpf along.

Sounds like you need to get out of the basement

No way is Sup Forums even reflective of any small movement outside of the basement dwelling forum

Everyone who posts on Sup Forums is a Cheetos fingered nerd

>Go to real clear politics to look at just one of the recent polls
>10 d value

lel. These polls are garbage. It's the dems who are panicking. This political environment is totally preferable to Trump.

Liberal media on suicide watch.

One hundred percent my man. Got a set of head on your shoulders.

Drumpf is the new Romney, smells of loser miles away.

When the polls were an advantage to Trump in the primary he cited them daily and now they are wrong and he doesn't say a word because they're rigged. kek

Also you seem sort of sincere so I will just point out that the link between the lawyers group and La Raza was tenuous enough (nothing more than a hyperlink that could have been OK'd or included by an intern/web dev) - but Trump took a second leap in implying the judge a member of *that* La Raza as if the judge was aware of that hyperlink on their website..

People won't admit publicly that they'll vote for Trump. Privately they will.

>6 months from now
>already over

He's worse than Romney. Every smart down ticket Repugnant is distancing themselves from him. I hope they change the rules at the RNC and publicly humiliate him.

> tfw getting shillary into office was part of his plan

>A FUCKING BEAN!

Closet fags. Figures.

Off by five points. They polled more Democrats than Republicans. They are trying to scare Republicans. If a Democrat is elected America is done for, anyone with a brain knows that. Trump will win.

This, pretty much

>anyone with a brain knows that
I guess you're fucked then.

>mexishit burrito nigger talking about relevance

Brah. They are wrong. And it's to the Republican's detriment that they're completely uncritical of them.

>1 post by this ID

>trusting jewmedia and jewpolls

I fart in your general direction.

Trump will make America into the one you grew up hearing about.

Hillary will turn America into the Middle East you hear about now.

Tough choice.

LE DRUMPFKINS XDDDD JOHN OLIVER AMIRITE?!

Fuck off Mexico.

All Trump wants to do is make America great again.

How can Trump be losing when polls show like over half of Americans are in favor of restricting muslims from entering America? Isn't that like his main policy?

Increasingly nervous American can't handle the bantz

Bernie Sanders looks like that face of Aphex Twin in his famous music video