Vader without a reddit-saber vs Alien

Vader without a reddit-saber vs Alien

Who wins?

Vader. The xenomorph wouldn't be immune to the Force in any way whatsoever so he could always sense it and then just pick it up and carry it to an airlock or something.

i don't know that Xenos are even a part of this "force" you speak of. They are engineered death machines. might be completely soulless in Star Wars terms

>The xenomorph wouldn't be immune to the Force in any way whatsoever
What if it resulted from a facehugger impregnating someone with a high midichlorian count?

If it's a thing, the force can pick it up

Ok so I guess it could still hope to get the drop on him. It kinda depends at that point if we're talking about the xenomorph from Alien or the xenomorphs from Aliens in terms of competency

not if you can't sense it beforehand. xenos have vader beat pretty hard in stealth and guile

midichlorians aren't canon

Whatever you say.

Couldn't Vader just use some function on his helmet to see it through walls/darkness? I think you need a weaker enemy to face off with an Alien. Like Spiderman or some shit.

Nah, just dumbed down for general audiences. They were originally meant to be a sign of someone strong connection to the force rather than a source of it.

dude, Spiderman is one of the most powerful Superheros period. He is fucking psychic and can see any threat coming beforehand.

Doubtful, he could sense Obi One coming in on the Falcon from somewhere in the first Death Star.

Obi Wan has a soul

>They were originally meant to be a sign of someone strong connection to the force rather than a source of it.
oh interesting. I didn't know that actually. I just hated the midichlorian crap

It's just precognition, and a small one at that. Though is an alt-story he did concentrate on his target's aggression towards him in order to pick him out in a crowd.
And souls are a collection point of the force.
>I just hated the midichlorian crap
Understandable.

Do Xenos not? I know they look kinda biomechanical but they're still organics. Can Jedi not sense animals?

Yeah but then what could he do? Web the alien to death? He bleeds acid m8.

Yeah, original ideas are stupid. They should just repackage the old stuff. That's what we die hard sw fans really want.

Are you saying an xwing has a soul?

could likely snap it in half. dude is an animal

Luke senses and defends against a robot in A New Hope, with no training.

they are bio engineered killing machines. whether they are a part of the force is up for debate

They can literally mind control them

Along with weak minded people

Depends. EpIV vader; aliens.

R1 vader; vader.

Also don't forget that jedi can control the mids of animals and people.can kill them with thier mind and can pick them up and move them. Plus in rogue one vader be snappin necks and shit.