Other urls found in this thread:

openings.moe/?video=Opening1-K-On!Movie
openings.moe/?video=Ending1-SeitokaiYakuindomo
youtube.com/watch?v=-ot7amDyqbY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

/éire/ is a Catholic general.

BILLIONS

>some slight red marks in my face as if i had a small allergic reaction
Am i becoming a pinkskin? Will the transformation be painful? I dont want my face to be like

ewww ugly ugly ugly

Are we real and/or autism hours yet?

Goodnight wonderful people

Not enough people. I'm going to bed soon myself. Just killing time at the moment watching anime webms.

We better have good weekend posting or I'll be very upset.

>watching anime webms
I like the OP/ED thread on /wsg/. It's nice to keep open on the second monitor.

>I like the OP/ED thread on /wsg/
I use this site for that sort of thing: openings.moe/?video=Opening1-K-On!Movie

The library is decently big.

Now that 10 minutes have passed I can say goodnight to you too, unless you're still here.

Yeah I saw that posted in the thread before. Could do with subs, shame Animelyrics is pretty much dead.

openings.moe/?video=Ending1-SeitokaiYakuindomo
According to Sup Forums we're more likely to see the next SYD OVA before we get a rip of the film.

Everyone in this thread is sound and I love ye

>According to Sup Forums we're more likely to see the next SYD OVA before we get a rip of the film.
I think we're still due 2 OVAs.

I'm still in disbelief that SYD got a movie.

I forget which OVA I saw last, it was about two years ago I think. Are there other series that get entire seasons worth of OVAs like SYD does? You'd think if the studio loves it so much they'd get it on TV, it would suit Abe's birthrate propaganda at least.
And I just realised SYD is very close to STD, bad end confirmed.

>I'm still in disbelief that SYD got a movie
I'm still wondering what the fuck it's about. It can't be an ending since the manga's still going and they're making more OVAs. Maybe there's a nipple or something.

>You'd think if the studio loves it so much they'd get it on TV, it would suit Abe's birthrate propaganda at least.
I don't think it would. The entire show is a tease.

>I'm still wondering what the fuck it's about. It can't be an ending since the manga's still going and they're making more OVAs
I hope Shino cucks the fuck out of Uomi.

>The entire show is a tease
But people in real life can't stand that level of teasing without fucking. Their sexual tension doesn't have to be drawn out for as long as the author wishes.

>I hope Shino cucks the fuck out of Uomi.
I hope you get die.

>Their sexual tension doesn't have to be drawn out for as long as the author wishes.
Maybe the movie will reveal the truth.

>I hope you get die.
Uomi a shit. Literally an inferior Shino clone. Shino is top tier - she's actually one of my favourite anime characters.

>Literally an inferior Shino clone
Untrue, their personalities are completely different. Shino is far more brash and outgoing than the reserved Uomi.

>she's actually one of my favourite anime characters
Maybe you just have a thing for slags.

>Maybe you just have a thing for slags.
Shino is pure. Uomi's purity status is unknown.

Nice to see the thread has stabilised upon my return.

Intact hymen or not she has a filthy mind. She'd take a thousand Tsuda dickings if she wasn't so beta. Uomi at least converses with Tsuda without lewding everything.

Really dislike romance anime or anything to do with romance. I guess it's alright in small doses like in Sailor Moon, they execute it right. But anime solely based on love or even constant romantic tension (kimi ni todoke) just make me turn that shit off.
Night, /éire/. Hope you have a really bad night of sleep.

Don't forget about me~

>Intact hymen or not she has a filthy mind
So does Uomi to be fair.

>She'd take a thousand Tsuda dickings if she wasn't so beta
I find Shino's confidence and lack of a filter combined with her ineptitude when it comes to her feelings for Tsuda to be very endearing.

>Uomi at least converses with Tsuda without lewding everything.
She moved into his house without asking though. Shino words are lewd, but Uomi's actions speak louder than Shino's words ever would. She's making moves, that's why Shino needs to cuck in the movie - and fast.

>I find Shino's confidence and lack of a filter combined with her ineptitude when it comes to her feelings for Tsuda to be very endearing.
I'd find it more annoying to have a girl constantly going on about dicks but at the same time never make a move. It's frustrating and you'd lose interest because you'll start to think this is what she's like all the time and she's just fucking with you. Then you couldn't make a move either for fear she was just teasing that entire time.

>She's making moves
Exactly, because she knows how to get her man. There's nothing wrong with being competent at what you're doing.

>She moved into his house without asking
If he was so against it he would have kicked her out immediately. It was a test.

>you'd lose interest because you'll start to think this is what she's like all the time
Shino is as transparent as a window. Tsuda picked up very quickly that she's pretty much all talk.

>Then you couldn't make a move either for fear she was just teasing that entire time.
Most people consider Uomi to be the ultimate tease. Shino isn't actually that much of a tease compared to Uomi and Aria.

>Exactly, because she knows how to get her man
Yet she's having no more success than Shino.

>If he was so against it he would have kicked her out immediately
Despite not being beta, Tsuda would never actually do something like that. Especially when his sister was very cool with it. He wasn't exactly overjoyed when Uomi moved in though.

Also, is it not weird that Uomi has dead fish eyes all the time? I find that very off-putting.

>Shino isn't actually that much of a tease compared to Uomi and Aria
A tease is still a tease. Also Aria isn't really a tease as much as she is a massive perv with no filter. I don't think she realises any of what she says is inappropriate.

>Yet she's having no more success than Shino
Shino's known him longer and spends time with him every weekday, she has the time advantage and is still struggling to stay ahead.

>is it not weird that Uomi has dead fish eyes all the time?
There is literally nothing wrong with having a blank facial expression.

By any chance do you have the actual size Suzu image saved?

When they met Kelly's Irish Brigade, me boys
When they met Kelly's Irish Brigade
Didn't those cowardly Lincoln-ites tremble
When they met with the Irish brigade?
youtube.com/watch?v=-ot7amDyqbY

>By any chance do you have the actual size Suzu image saved?
Note sure what image that is desu.

It's this picture of Suzu (without the arm and legs cropped out) scaled to her actual height. I remember being in the thread it was made two or three years ago but I didn't save it. I could probably find it in the archives but Desu and Fireden are having server issues, again, and it would be pain.

Doesn't ring a bell. I mainly collect Shino and Judo pics anyway.

>judo over Suzu
Haram.

>I mainly collect Shino and Judo pics
My folder's pretty shit since I was very picky about images I'd save back when I was watching it.
I thought I had that one but maybe it's just lost in some other folder.